Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him (31664 Views)

Brave Mum Shoots Dead Gunman Outside School After He Tried To Rob Parents / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo / Mob Beats LASTMA Zonal Head To Death In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him by Vaxt(m): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
#1 Sarah Connor is a hero to her family of four after doing the unthinkable to save their life. A Texas woman is a hero to her family of four after giving a robber head long enough to distract him so that her husband could hit him in the back of the head with a chair while the children escaped.
#2 What She Said When asked why she did that, he reply was “HE WAS ARMED AND DANGEROUS BUT SO IS MY MOUTH” – SARAH
#3 She also added “TO SAY I’D DO ANYTHING FOR MY CHILDREN WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT AT THIS POINT. PLUS HE WASN’T A MINUTE MAN SO IT WAS A LOT OF WORK.” – SARAH
#4 What the husband had to say. Sarah’s husband only had one thing to say about the ordeal “She’s never given me head like that, but we will talk about that later. For now, I’m just glad our children are safe.”

Re: Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him by henriettanenye(f): 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hahahahahaha,This is really funny,fantastic... Anything for the family's safety goes...
lolz,the hubby go dey wonder since she has never given it to him like that...
Blood and Family
Re: Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him by Khameal007(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
The husband say she ain't given him like that before and plans to talk bou it later.
She said the robber ain't a one-minute type of guy, so she had to put in alot of effort in the Mouth Action.
Mr. Husband I hope you know the reason now.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him by hopeforcharles(m): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2016
Khameal007:
The husband say she ain't given him like that before and plans to talk bou it later.
She said the robber ain't a one-minute type of guy, so she had to put in alot of effort in the Mouth Action.
Mr. Husband I hope you know the reason now.
Analyst u badt,
And u get point .
Re: Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him by CHYMZZY(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2016

LESSON of the whole Senario is that ßJ saves live in America..
Not in Naija!
I repeats this wont work in Nigeria, coz Naija robbers stinks down there and thinkin' of doin the BJ is another painful death wish...
Re: Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him by jhydebaba(m): 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
If na naija, the man go so detest him wife.

1 Like

Re: Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him by dotman4real007(m): 7:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
oo boy that woman try ooo!!! But the robber stupid gan ni now he will be the one giving out blow jobs in prison!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him by dexter360(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2017
This article originally appeared on https://hahaloud.com/mother-saves-familys-life-by-giving-gunman-head-to-distract-him, when I read it I went nut with the husband's response.
Re: Mother Saves Family’s Life By Giving Gunman Head To Distract Him by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2017
Video or Idonbilivit.

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Police Foil The Wedding Of A Pregnant 14-Year-Old Bride / Ayittey Powers Fights Baba Spirit On Live TV (Video, Photo) / Uber Driver Flees With His Employer's Car In Abuja. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.