Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

UPS Question - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UPS Question (464 Views)

Ecobank 2018 Fintech Challenge For African Start-ups – Apply Now / Apply For Ecobank 2018 Fintech Challenge For African Start-ups / Poor Customer Service By UPS Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPS Question by dotcomnamename: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
I asked a friend to help me send a document from Lagos to Abuja and he paid for Delivery and Collection of parcel at the UPS office. He was given just a tracking number according to him. Does anyone know if one tracking number can only be given for 'delivery and collection by UPS in lagos, or two different tracking numbers? Thanks.
Re: UPS Question by presidentpikin: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Yes one tracking number given to you by your friend is enough for your package to be deliver to you in abuja whenever your package arrive abuja...Just go to UPS Abuja office with valid I'd card and the tracking number.... Best of luck
Re: UPS Question by dotcomnamename: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
presidentpikin:
Yes one tracking number given to you by your friend is enough for your package to be deliver to you in abuja whenever your package arrive abuja...Just go to UPS Abuja office with valid I'd card and the tracking number.... Best of luck

I am not sure if you understand me.

Item sent from Lagos to Abuja. We paid for To and Fro. We want UPS to alo pick the same item and return it to Lagos. So we paid for To and fro. but only one tracking number was given.
Re: UPS Question by presidentpikin: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
OK...if that should be the case you need to inform them in Lagos to get you the waybill to and fro while you paid for the tracking number...Hope am cleared.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Exempted As OPEC Agrees To Cut Production; Oil Prices Surge / Affordable Nigerian School Software / Who Said You Can't Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.