Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Facebook Account For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Account For Sale (2072 Views)

Facebook Account For Sale / Active Facebook Account / Old Facebook Account Login Needed Asap . Inbox Me Your Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Account For Sale by Toluwani113: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
I have a Facebook account with 600 friends for sale, you can promote your blog posts on the account and get more views.
if you're interested, drop your comment below

Re: Facebook Account For Sale by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Toluwani113:
I have a Facebook account with 600 friends for sale, you can promote your blog posts on the account and get more views.

wetin una no go sell sefff.....
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by Toluwani113: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Gidimasters2:

wetin una no go sell sefff.....
Lol na recession tins o
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by greatnaija01: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Toluwani113:

am interested if there are good chics to date there.... so also tell me pricing o
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by Toluwani113: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
greatnaija01:

am interested if there are good chics to date there.... so also tell me pricing o
na #1k o
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by greatnaija01: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Toluwani113:

na #1k o

if real chick are there i can pay u higher than 1k o... HOPE YOUR REAL FRIENDS N BOO AINT THERE O
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by Toluwani113: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
greatnaija01:

if real chick are there i can pay u higher than 1k o... HOPE YOUR REAL FRIENDS N BOO AINT THERE O
nope!
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by Toluwani113: 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
greatnaija01:

when u wana buy am ?
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by greatnaija01: 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Toluwani113:

when u wana buy am ?

aw am i gonna pay.... cos to go bank n drop 1k doesnt make sense... also d email attached to it will be mine o... but wat abt d phone number for verification....
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by Toluwani113: 7:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
greatnaija01:

aw am i gonna pay.... cos to go bank n drop 1k doesnt make sense... also d email attached to it will be mine o... but wat abt d phone number for verification....
which bank do you use ?
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by greatnaija01: 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
Toluwani113:

which bank do you use ?

na pension bank o UBA
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by Toluwani113: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
greatnaija01:

na pension bank o UBA
Do you know how to transfer cash with uba app ?
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by greatnaija01: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Toluwani113:

Do you know how to transfer cash with uba app ?

NOPE
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by Toluwani113: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
greatnaija01:

NOPE
http://www.jacobakpene.com/2015/09/how-to-transfer-money-from-uba-to.html?m=1

How To Transfer Money From UBA To Another Bank Using Umobile App

United Bank for Africa also known as UBA has made it easy for its customers to transfer money without token, send money, purchase recharge cards, stop a cheque, request a new cheque book, pay bills and do other banking transactions on their mobile phones so far its an internet enabled device.

This process is called Mobile Banking, according to Wikipedia, Mobile banking is a term used to refer to systems that allow customers of a financial institution to conduct a number of financial transactions through a mobile device such as a mobile phone or tablet.

UBA here by named its mobile banking platform, U-Mobile. For you to transfer funds and do all the banking transactions I have mentioned above, walk into any UBA branch and sign up for U-Mobile and wait for them to send the info to your email.

So How Can I Use U-Mobile App To Send Money And Recharge My Phone?

After your application has been accepted and your details are sent to you, Go to Google Play store and install the U-Mobile App if you use Android or from your device respective app stores.

After installing, launch the app and you will see a screen similar to the screen below.

===>Click on ''Sign Up'' so that you can create a password to protect your app from unauthorized users, after you created the password as seen in the photo below.

===>Click on "Instant Sign Up" and fill the required information as seen below.

===>Here is the menu, from here you can access everything you want on the U-mobile App, Now click on ''Send Money''.

You will then see your account information, click on your account and you will see the screen below.

Click on "To Account In UBA" and you will see a screen similar to the one below and fill the information required.

===>To Transfer money to another bank, Click on "To Account In Another Bank" and you will see a screen s similar to the one below and fill the required information.

===>To Purchase Airtime, Go back to Menu and click "Buy Airtime" Select the network, Amount, Phone Number then your U-Mobile 4 Digit PIN and click "Confirm" and you will see the screen below if it's successful.

===> To pay bills like DSTV, GOTV, PHCn and the rest, click on ''Pay Bills'' and follow the next steps.

===> To request a cheque book, stop a cheque and confirm a cheque, click on ''Banking Services''.

===>To check your account balance and see your last 5 transactions, click on ''My Money'' then your account, click on the account then click on the 3 dotted lines by the top right hand corner of your phone screen and select the service you want to check.

With this app, life has been easy for me, I hardly buy recharge card offline. I have been using it to make transfers and recharge my loved ones phones and pay bills.

That's all.
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by greatnaija01: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
Toluwani113:

http://www.jacobakpene.com/2015/09/how-to-transfer-money-from-uba-to.html?m=1

How To Transfer Money From UBA To Another Bank Using Umobile App

United Bank for Africa also known as UBA has made it easy for its customers to transfer money without token, send money, purchase recharge cards, stop a cheque, request a new cheque book, pay bills and do other banking transactions on their mobile phones so far its an internet enabled device.

This process is called Mobile Banking, according to Wikipedia, Mobile banking is a term used to refer to systems that allow customers of a financial institution to conduct a number of financial transactions through a mobile device such as a mobile phone or tablet.

UBA here by named its mobile banking platform, U-Mobile. For you to transfer funds and do all the banking transactions I have mentioned above, walk into any UBA branch and sign up for U-Mobile and wait for them to send the info to your email.

So How Can I Use U-Mobile App To Send Money And Recharge My Phone?

After your application has been accepted and your details are sent to you, Go to Google Play store and install the U-Mobile App if you use Android or from your device respective app stores.

After installing, launch the app and you will see a screen similar to the screen below.

===>Click on ''Sign Up'' so that you can create a password to protect your app from unauthorized users, after you created the password as seen in the photo below.

===>Click on "Instant Sign Up" and fill the required information as seen below.

===>Here is the menu, from here you can access everything you want on the U-mobile App, Now click on ''Send Money''.

You will then see your account information, click on your account and you will see the screen below.

Click on "To Account In UBA" and you will see a screen similar to the one below and fill the information required.

===>To Transfer money to another bank, Click on "To Account In Another Bank" and you will see a screen s similar to the one below and fill the required information.

===>To Purchase Airtime, Go back to Menu and click "Buy Airtime" Select the network, Amount, Phone Number then your U-Mobile 4 Digit PIN and click "Confirm" and you will see the screen below if it's successful.

===> To pay bills like DSTV, GOTV, PHCn and the rest, click on ''Pay Bills'' and follow the next steps.

===> To request a cheque book, stop a cheque and confirm a cheque, click on ''Banking Services''.

===>To check your account balance and see your last 5 transactions, click on ''My Money'' then your account, click on the account then click on the 3 dotted lines by the top right hand corner of your phone screen and select the service you want to check.

With this app, life has been easy for me, I hardly buy recharge card offline. I have been using it to make transfers and recharge my loved ones phones and pay bills.

That's all.

WHAT ABT RECHARGE CARD NA
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by Toluwani113: 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
greatnaija01:

ok that one go do

1 Like

Re: Facebook Account For Sale by Toluwani113: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
greatnaija01:

mtn 1k
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by greatnaija01: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Toluwani113:

mtn 1k

i should drop d number here
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by Toluwani113: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
greatnaija01:

i should drop d number here

Re: Facebook Account For Sale by greatnaija01: 2:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Toluwani113:

BROS I TRIED CALLING U O... d network no go o... aw we go do am o. or u no dey sell am again ni
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by Toluwani113: 3:39am On Sep 26, 2016
greatnaija01:

BROS I TRIED CALLING U O... d network no go o... aw we go do am o. or u no dey sell am again ni
I still want to sell o.
You can recall me, thanks.
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by Mhanie(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
I have facebook of 5years for sale contact me on Whatsapp if you need it https:///2349058280356
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by mekusinc: 6:07am On May 07, 2020
Hey
Got old FB accounts for sale.

WhatsApp
Re: Facebook Account For Sale by BigFola: 10:00pm On May 27, 2022
8 years old fb accounts available for sale. WhatsApp 08070756457 if interested

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Mobile Friendly Website On SEO / Can You Suspend A Clients Site Due To Non Payment? / Why Is Html Form Not Working On Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.