Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

A Cry For Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help (7591 Views)

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 8:23am On Sep 26, 2016
blank:
I have a friend in Enugwu Ukwu now. Let me know the name of the hospital so she can confirm for me.
@ blank the name of the hospital is okpala hospital enugwu ukwu by ezi elias as if you are going to nimo.
The name the patience is chukwudiebube juliana, let the person also confirm going to the hospital.
Thank you.
Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2016
ifyalways:

You don't have to send me the pics, don't waste your money or data on that. I'm just surprised cos as at 3 years ago, you appeared to be single.

With what you just said now i dont think you know me well because as of 2010 even before i got married i have moved down to awka. Yes i have to send it so that every body will and to prove you rong.

Re: A Cry For Help by freecocoa(f): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Like seriously? You are asking if it's believable that you and your kids ate nothing but oranges like that is actually supposed to make one pity you, smh.

What kind of a father are you biko? You couldn't find any food in the whole of awka etiti, what has the men of today become? No shame, no strength to work nothing nothing, tufiakwa!

You have Internet and phone to keep updating this thread but you couldn't figure a way to give your kids even garri, ifere megbuo gi, rubbish, igbo men aren't known for this type of behaviour at all, nonsense.

13 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2016
ifyalways:

Interesting.

You as a father, able bodied could not go out to look for work to do, earn some money and provide food for them because there is Nld right? This is just so annoying, no thanks to folks that enable and encourage you guys.

So at Awka, Enugu ukwu or whatever village you are at now, there's no one that could hire you for a day or few hours to work on his farm, thatch fence or roof or whatever else and pay you with foodstuff if no money? You prefer to starve the children while waiting for nld unlimited.

Continue
One thing you should know is that no codition is permernent, since my wife is not here and i have 3 kids to look after the last one is 1yr plus i can not live him behind because my kids can not take care of their self if i live them at home and you know these i dont want to look for any of my child.
Like i said before i pray that you witness what am going through.
Thank you.

Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2016
freecocoa:
Like seriously? You are asking if it's believable that you and your kids ate nothing but oranges like that is actually supposed to make one pity you, smh.

What kind of a father are you biko? You couldn't find any food in the whole of awka etiti, what has the men of today become? No shame, no strength to work nothing nothing, tufiakwa!

You have Internet and phone to keep updating this thread but you couldn't figure a way to give your kids even garri, ifere megbuo gi, rubbish, igbo men aren't known for this type of behaviour at all, nonsense.
You can say what ever you like but you will not understand, do you know that its better for me to ask for help here than to involve my self in act that will bring shame to my family.
Re: A Cry For Help by freecocoa(f): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2016
Millyiyke:

You can say what ever you like but you will not understand, do you know that its better for me to ask for help here than to involve my self in act that will bring shame to my family.
Telling the whole world that you couldn't find food for your kids for a whole day but would rather sit with your phone writing sob stories about it, is not shameful enough? Abeg oga you are disgustingly lazy and I'm not saying that because you hit hard times, anyone can get broke but what you do about it, is key.

You sound very annoying, mschew.

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by Onegai(f): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2016
OP, it seems a bit weird that you could borrow N100 for a Recharge card but allowed your children eat oranges. Are you in the village, because food is cheaper there and at least you could have asked a neighbour to feed the children and watch them as you work (that is reasonable and just buy one yam or something as "thank-you" for the neighbour afterwards). I mean, I just don't know but you're losing credibility. It looks like parts of your story is true but you're twisting other parts. All the best to you.

7 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by Ranchhoddas: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
DLondonboiy:

'oga, I feel your pain o..take this 30k do ya biz and from ya gain, sort ya self and ya family..e go better my brother' if he is genuine.. na him sabi...if he is fraudster..na him sabi

or u can say..
' oga go Bleep ya self..for this buhari recession? nobody gat ya time Man..' if he is genuine..na him sabi..if he is a fraudster..na him still sabi..

cos after all these questions...one naira no fall out, e no go funny...

I don't even know if its me that is taking or the weed...
I gat some good weed here bruh
Hahahahaa. The thing tire me.
Re: A Cry For Help by InformedLola(f): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifyalways:

You as a father, able bodied could not go out to look for work to do, earn some money and provide food for them because there is Nld right? This is just so annoying, no thanks to folks that enable and encourage you guys.

Now this is the point. Whether his story is true or not is secondary. That an able bodied man will watch his children go hungry and the best thing he will think of doing is beg, is just disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by sisisioge: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
InformedLola:

Now this is the point. Whether his story is true or not is secondary. That an able bodied man will watch his children go hungry and the best thing he will think of doing is beg, is just disgusting.

Notice how he kept hammering on the fact that the breadwinner, his wife, is not around to fend for them? We just have to collectively gift him prayers...he needs it more.

4 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by Sapphiredamsel(f): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hehe, interestingly amazing. @op, send your acct details (can't find it). Note that whatever you say here,if not true, may actually come to pass and me sending it isn't because you've seen a "maga" or I'm stupid. Just send the acct no, and let us rest.
Meanwhile, as a full bloodied man, go and look for menial jobs to do.
It's men like you that would still be demanding respect upandan.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 6:27am On Sep 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Telling the whole world that you couldn't find food for your kids for a whole day but would rather sit with your phone writing sob stories about it, is not shameful enough? Abeg oga you are disgustingly lazy and I'm not saying that because you hit hard times, anyone can get broke but what you do about it, is key.

You sound very annoying, mschew.
Is not every body can open up the way i did, a lot of people are in difficulties.
I came here to seek for help so i can start something and beg no more, but i can understand were you are coming from you know robbers are not lazy, kidnappers are not lazy, pick pocketers are not lazy too etc. But i chose to beg.
Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2016
Onegai:
OP, it seems a bit weird that you could borrow N100 for a Recharge card but allowed your children eat oranges. Are you in the village, because food is cheaper there and at least you could have asked a neighbour to feed the children and watch them as you work (that is reasonable and just buy one yam or something as "thank-you" for the neighbour afterwards). I mean, I just don't know but you're losing credibility. It looks like parts of your story is true but you're twisting other parts. All the best to you.
No twisting sister but a reality, things are not the way you see it or think.

Last time i went to do concrete work which am not used to.
The measurement is 8 head pans of stone, 10 head pans of sand mixed with one bag of cement for #500 .
Before i finished carrying mixture of one bag of cement i got waist dislocation, then the #500 was used for buying drugs i laid low for 1 week so sister is not easy for me.
Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2016
InformedLola:

Is better for me to beg and get help start doing something than joining able bodied armed robber, able bodied kidnappers, able bodied thiefs.
Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 6:54am On Sep 27, 2016
sisisioge:

Notice how he kept hammering on the fact that the breadwinner, his wife, is not around to fend for them? We just have to collectively gift him prayers...he needs it more.
I am proud of my wife, a wife is a helper in the family my wife stood by me during this trying times so i have no regret mentioning her.
Re: A Cry For Help by mysticgal(f): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Sapphiredamsel:
Hehe, interestingly amazing. @op, send your acct details (can't find it). Note that whatever you say here,if not true, may actually come to pass and me sending it isn't because you've seen a "maga" or I'm stupid. Just send the acct no, and let us rest.
You are a very nice person... Trust me and may God bless you.
How can this guy be so foolish to be typing all the time but his kids ate orange.... Truth is, I wanted to help but he just not been sincere, so I'd just let go.
Mtcheww angry
Re: A Cry For Help by mysticgal(f): 7:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Millyiyke:

I am proud of my wife, a wife is a helper in the family my wife stood by me during this trying times so i have no regret mentioning her.
You don't say this oga,what kind of a man are you fa ? how would you sit down at home and shamelessly run your mouth online, claiming you love your wife. What kind of stoopid love is that If you cannot man up and provide for the children she left with you..... Omashe oh, men must be shaking their heads in disgust at you. You love your wife, you love your wife and you could not go be a laborer in a building site, but you can tell us that you don't want to steal.... Werey angry

Why I carry this matter for head sef ...... Unfollows thread immediately

8 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by Schwartz: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2016
Millyiyke:

No twisting sister but a reality, things are not the way you see it or think.

Last time i went to do concrete work which am not used to.
The measurement is 8 head pans of stone, 10 head pans of sand mixed with one bag of cement for #500 .
Before i finished carrying mixture of one bag of cement i got waist dislocation, then the #500 was used for buying drugs i laid low for 1 week so sister is not easy for me.
You are a LAZY man. You got "waist dislocation"for carrying cement.this is a job that women do o, just so their family can eat. Yet you produced 3 children, for who to feed? I have been reading your sob stories from page 1. Even though the pictures you uploaded refused to show.
I would have wired you some money but no, I also do back breaking jobs too. If I marry this kind of man eh?! angry let me not talk

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by sisisioge: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2016
Millyiyke:

Of course, most full time house wives are grateful too. Thank God for your blessed wife!
Re: A Cry For Help by blank(f): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2016
Millyiyke:

@ blank the name of the hospital is okpala hospital enugwu ukwu by ezi elias as if you are going to nimo.
The name the patience is chukwudiebube juliana, let the person also confirm going to the hospital.
Thank you.

What is the surname of the patient?
Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2016
Sapphiredamsel:
@Sapphiredamsel my accoun details is in the front page of this post.
I am not here to scam any body rather am here to seek for help and promise that what ever that is giving to me here as progresses i will update it here for people to see and know.
Thank you
Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2016
mysticgal:

You are a very nice person... Trust me and may God bless you.
How can this guy be so foolish to be typing all the time but his kids ate orange.... Truth is, I wanted to help but he just not been sincere, so I'd just let go.
Mtcheww angry
Its not a must for you to help me.
Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 7:22am On Sep 27, 2016
blank:

What is the surname of the patient?
The surname is chukwudiebube.
Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Schwartz:

You are a LAZY man. You got "waist dislocation"for carrying cement.this is a job that women do o, just so their family can eat. Yet you produced 3 children, for who to feed? I have been reading your sob stories from page 1. Even though the pictures you uploaded refused to show.
I would have wired you some money but no, I also do back breaking jobs too. If I marry this kind of man eh?! angry let me not talk
You can call me names but i know i wount be for ever.
Re: A Cry For Help by Schwartz: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Millyiyke:

You can call me names but i know i wount be for ever.
Get up and Man up to your responsibilities. The children you have created do not deserve to be hungry because daddy won't work. Whatever I have in life today I worked real hard to get it. Without parental support. I am a legit hustler. Seriously you have no excuse to watch your kids go to bed without food, when even people on wheelchair are hustling hard. I don't envy your wife one bit.

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by mysticgal(f): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Millyiyke:

Its not a must for you to help me.
See your mouth...

You decrepit, creaky, derelict ramshackle of a man.. Why would I help a proud man like you? ... Why not go work than beg from humans that work. do they have two heads, do they pick money from the floor? And you have the balls to open your cavity infested mouth to say this to me. Trust me, people here don wise up, Ole. Bring out evidence you are real and stop looking for to talk to.
Leach!!!

5 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by InformedLola(f): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Millyiyke:

Is better for me to beg and get help start doing something than joining able bodied armed robber, able bodied kidnappers, able bodied thiefs.

So of all things able bodied men do, you can only name criminal activities. You didn't see farming, labourer work, conductor work, etc to name. Oh I get it, you have a 'quick-money' mentality. Do you know how ridiculous it is for you to say you stopped labourer work because your back was dislocated?

8 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by InformedLola(f): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sapphiredamsel:

You are quite nice, but really there are more deserving people to help out there. Lest your money be diverted to buying data and things like that while those kids continue to go hungry (if they exist). Notice how how has consistently been online. Is it still N100 data he has been using?

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by aieromon(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
I'm waiting to see the first grown a$$ man that will take pity on this full abled guy that isn't ashamed to beg instead of finding a job.

The guy prefers to buy data and give oranges to his kids when I've heard of stories of women that went as far as selling their bodies to feed their children. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Some text missing......Good to know this recession seems to be giving some people sense.
Page 3 & the op is yet to get a dime...which is very unusual from our nairaland "good Samaritans", who always give out money to op & his likes without asking questions. grin

If You've got so much to spend, You can start by helping those beggars in Your locality, atleast You're sure of God's blessings, instead of giving out Your money to some _____ on nairaland. Even God will not be happy with You.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help by An0nimus: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
OP if money is given to you and it finishes, what will you do then?

Ask for more?

9 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help by Sapphiredamsel(f): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Choi, you don vex? Just ignore him. @poster, post your account details underneath my comment. I said I couldn't find your details and you still referring me back to it.if u still need it,post it. If not, ignore this comment. Thanks
embarassed
mysticgal:

See your mouth...

You decrepit, creaky, derelict ramshackle of a man.. Why would I help a proud man like you? ... Why not go work than beg from humans that work. do they have two heads, do they pick money from the floor? And you have the balls to open your cavity infested mouth to say this to me. Trust me, people here don wise up, Ole. Bring out evidence you are real and stop looking for to talk to.
Leach!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Forgive Someone When Its Hard To Forget What They Did? / My Husband Is Taking Away My Life! (GRAPHIC) / Monster In Law Or Mother In Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.