Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

A Cry For Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help (7589 Views)

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Cry For Help by cococandy(f): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Like some people duly noted, you used the borrowed money to buy data instead of food for your children. That might have given them one small meal. at least they won't starve while you go out to look for work for the day (but you don't want to do hard work because it hurts your waist).

Hmm. Goodluck
Re: A Cry For Help by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2016
Sapphiredamsel:
Choi, you don vex? Just ignore him. @poster, post your account details underneath my comment. I said I couldn't find your details and you still referring me back to it.if u still need it,post it. If not, ignore this comment. Thanks
embarassed
You can as well send him a pm? You shouldn't encourage such lazy lifestyle, it does the society more harm than good.

Re: A Cry For Help by southernbelle(f): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Schwartz:

You are a LAZY man. You got "waist dislocation"for carrying cement.this is a job that women do o, just so their family can eat. Yet you produced 3 children, for who to feed? I have been reading your sob stories from page 1. Even though the pictures you uploaded refused to show.
I would have wired you some money but no, I also do back breaking jobs too. If I marry this kind of man eh?! angry let me not talk

You can imagine what he's saying, he has no plans to do any kind of work. He prefers to come online and sharp his mouth than go and look for menial jobs that will pay him to provide for himself and his family.

Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2016
This is it A/c no 6011348842 fidelity bank. Mba ikemefuna isaiah. Thank you
Re: A Cry For Help by Millyiyke: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Sapphiredamsel:
Choi, you don vex? Just ignore him. @poster, post your account details underneath my comment. I said I couldn't find your details and you still referring me back to it.if u still need it,post it. If not, ignore this comment. Thanks
embarassed
This is it a/c 6011348842 Fidelity bank.
mba ikemefuna isaiah.
Re: A Cry For Help by egopersonified(f): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
What brought tears to my eyes is the fact that your wife would call you from where she left you with the kids to take care of her mum and you would still inform her that you gave the kids oranges to eat on Sunday. All I can imagine is how broken she would be. You live in the village and cannot leave your kids with a relative in a family compound but we live in the city and leave our kids with total strangers. If you get the funds you are looking for, how are you going to produce the soaps without leaving the house to buy raw materials? Where did you leave the kids the day you dislocated your waist? Apart from the only jobs you think exist such as armed robbery, are there no bakers, farmers, barbers, wash men, carpenters, loaders, electricians, plumbers, drivers, traders, teachers, etc in your village?

Sir, forget these thoughts of free money. Open your eyes and look for what to do. I know you must get an alert, there are so many naira landers and guests who will surely answer, the question is for how long would you keep begging for?

Re: A Cry For Help by danny34(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2016
@Op, I can relate with what you are going through. Things are hard n not easy to come by. If only you have learnt a hand work, u won't have to work for anyone but your self.

To the Nairaland family, it only takes one who have been there to know what the young man is going through. If you have the means to help, pls do. If you don't have, at least be kind with your words. It takes much to come out n beg n put private family information on a public forum like this.

Life has never been fair.... If only we can add value to someone, if only we all can lend a helping hand to one person, then we would have given a generation hope.

I have seen your account number, by tomorrow morning u will see my widows might.... Just be resilient, things will not always b like this... You will look back someday n just laugh...

Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Either @op has created multiple accounts pretending to be "concerned helpers", or people have too much money to burn hence caving in to the demands of an obvious scammer.

And yes, I said it. Scammer.

@op is a small-time scammer looking for gullible people to scam with his sob stories and non-existent fantasy family.

This guy has literally been online for almost every hour, obviously refreshing his page, undeterred by people's skepticism of the validity of his story (lack of solid proof / supporting documents) and outrage at his child abuse antics (starving his supposed kids).

Oranges and dislocated waist indeed.

Mtcheeew.

Re: A Cry For Help by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Either @op has created multiple accounts pretending to be "concerned helpers", or people have too much money to burn hence caving in to the demands of an obvious scammer.

And yes, I said it. Scammer.

@op is a small-time scammer looking for gullible people to scam with his sob stories and non-existent fantasy family.

This guy has literally been online for almost every hour, obviously refreshing his page, undeterred by people's skepticism of the validity of his story (lack of solid proof / supporting documents) and outrage at his child abuse (starving his supposed kids).

Oranges and dislocated waist indeed.

Mtcheeew.
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Cry For Help by Schwartz: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Anabell2 please verify this guy

Re: A Cry For Help by Ishilove: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
It is well. There's too much hardship in the country

Re: A Cry For Help by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Ishilove:
It is well. There's too much hardship in the country

Absolutely
I agree, there is so much hardship and sometimes, people do need financial help

However where most of them come undone is when they feel that they are cleverer than the people they are asking money from and they spin "jara" to their story
Just come out straight and say it as it is.
there is no need to add flavour to the sob story just to play on peoples emotions

I don't believe that the posters children ate oranges all day and he just said that to gather more sympathy but it backfired

As regards his brother that ran away with the death benefit, There was even no need to even mention that because the death benefit money was not his to start with so it wasn't his money to own
No need to also mention the sick MIL bearing in mind the hospital bills have already been paid
He is just saying all this so that people say awwwwwww and start donating

What they don't understand is that when people feel that you are not being truthful it changes everything, Once the sense of trust is gone, then that's the end

Thats why many wont go to TEHN cos they know that TEHN will dissect their story with a microscope so they prefer to come to the main house to post account details and spin stories

Nigerians have been scammed so much, that now they ask questions before parting with anything
Everyone is now wise

Re: A Cry For Help by blank(f): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2016
Millyiyke:

Is better for me to beg and get help start doing something than joining able bodied armed robber, able bodied kidnappers, able bodied thiefs.

Imagine this? So people should contribute money to you so that you don't become a thief? Why not try it and be amongst the people that when caught they will say it's their first time.

People who talk like this are inherently lazy and have stealing tendencies.

Re: A Cry For Help by toyeem(f): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2016
The only people I pity here are those innocent children

Re: A Cry For Help by blank(f): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2016
Millyiyke:

The surname is chukwudiebube.

I don't know the agreement you have with the hospital. They agreed that that they had a patient with that name but refused to say if it's a woman/man, young /old, etc. At a point, they became aggressive.

Keep refreshing the thread, "your helpers" will soon come.
Re: A Cry For Help by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2016
Millyiyke:
She was diagnosed with diabetis and my wife have to take care of her at the hospital and i was left with the kids with out doing anything.
One week later she had stroke and condition got worst and my own condition got worst too, no food, no money, the kids are starving they can not go back to school because we have not paid for last term and i have nothing doing.
It took me a lot of time to make this decision of using this chanel to solicite for help.
My reltions are not helping matters, they would like to buy you drinks but to empower you is a different thing.
I there for use this medium to plead with my fellow nairalanders to come to my rescue and help me out any way they can.
Help me so my two kids can go back to school, if possible i need your help so that i can start a small business that will help me take care of my family.
I have idea of soap make i can start from there, i see nairalanders as my last hope and am doing this in the name of god.

Your condition got worst? For real?

Yet you can afford data to browse the internet whilst you feed your kids orange? - Like seriously undecided

Are you having a laugh undecided

Stop calling in the name of god to beg!! - Typical fraudster behaviour

All these Professional ONLINE BEGGARS who can afford internet browsing but have NO FOOD to eat. CLOWNS

Re: A Cry For Help by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2016
@topic , A cry for help indeed

Yuh need a bucket?

Re: A Cry For Help by ifyalways(f): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2016
toyeem:
The only people I pity here are those innocent children
On the assumption that there's any child/ren involved for real. . .

Re: A Cry For Help by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2016
How can I make payment of N 3,500 for this ebook http://www.mobofree.com/nigeria/Hobby-leisure-and-sports/Books-Cds-DVDs/Anambra/Awka/Guide-To-Recharge-Card-Printing-business/1387865 which you sell that is guaranteed to give me N150,000 monthly so i can be "rich", in order that when i have kids, not to feed them, oranges in the morning, afternoon and night grin grin

I find it hilarious that a CEO of an organisation that empowers, add value to people's life & helps unemploy youths to become successful enterpreneurs is begging online with sob stories
http://www.mobofree.com/user/user_id/4227914?tr=4/6/1387865

Millyiyke:

Is better for me to beg and get help start doing something than joining able bodied armed robber, able bodied kidnappers, able bodied thiefs.

Millyiyke:

This is it a/c 6011348842 Fidelity bank.
mba ikemefuna isaiah.

Re: A Cry For Help by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2016
Anabell2:

How can I make payment of N 3,500 for this ebook http://www.mobofree.com/nigeria/Hobby-leisure-and-sports/Books-Cds-DVDs/Anambra/Awka/Guide-To-Recharge-Card-Printing-business/1387865 which you sell that is guaranteed to give me N150,000 monthly so i can be "rich", in order that when i have kids, not to feed them, oranges in the morning, afternoon and night grin grin

I find it hilarious that a CEO of an organisation that empowers, add value to people's life & helps unemploy youths to become successful enterpreneurs is begging online with sob stories

haha. And someone doesn't want me to use the word "gullible" to describe people who fall for such scams. It's okay. cheesy

Re: A Cry For Help by BARAJ92(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Anabell2:

Your condition got worst? For real?

Yet you can afford data to browse the internet
Browsing does not mean that a situation is not critical, Mine also is critical, If not for family member, I won't be able to come online, You can't understand the situation when you have not experience her situation. I am not saying what she is saying is true as many of them are scammers and I won't advice anyone sending her money unless are situation is confirm by those living around her that has an old Nairaland account.

Re: A Cry For Help by BARAJ92(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Millyiyke:
He married not long ago just six months befor his dirth.
The family borrowed money and did the burial.
My bad condition continue to increase, around march 2016 the military called my junior brother
Very Interesting story, your condition was worse and you still have time to open a new account in March 2016, upon the whole trouble you are dealing with. The lady that shows your number means you were using another Monika to scam people. I am also in serious need of a job but it is bad when you come online and start bugging down people with your sorrow as everyone as his or her own problem
Re: A Cry For Help by Zidjay(f): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Odiegwu!
Re: A Cry For Help by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Anabell2:

His last login was in April, meaning market no dey move. So he may just have genuine financial issues

Re: A Cry For Help by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
blank:

I don't know the agreement you have with the hospital. They agreed that that they had a patient with that name but refused to say if it's a woman/man, young /old, etc. At a point, they became aggressive.

Keep refreshing the thread, "your helpers" will soon come.
It's called patient confidentiality. I'm not holding fort for him but it's a policy. How can a stranger just come in and start asking after a patient for no apparent reason? Do you expect them to just release medical records to every Tom, Dick and Harrison who happens to walk in?

Again, I'm not holding fort for the OP but the hospital did the right thing.

Re: A Cry For Help by Uchexxy(m): 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Anabell2:

my dearly beloved Annabel, u can never get enough of scammers. 3500 for something that can give 150k. why isn't he doing it instead? I just had myself a good laugh right now
Re: A Cry For Help by blank(f): 2:07am On Sep 30, 2016
Ishilove:

It's called patient confidentiality. I'm not holding fort for him but it's a policy. How can a stranger just come in and start asking after a patient for no apparent reason? Do you expect them to just release medical records to every Tom, Dick and Harrison who happens to walk in?

Again, I'm not holding fort for the OP but the hospital did the right thing.

Oh well. Then that's a bust.
Re: A Cry For Help by Schwartz: 2:24am On Sep 30, 2016
Thank you so much Anabell2 for showing up. To those who don't know she is very good at digging up online fraudsters. What she exposed is just a tip of the iceberg.
There we have it. I just wanted to have my conscience truly clear that little kids actually went to bed hungry without me trying to help in any little way. Now I am happy I didn't.
Face of a scammer! angry

Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 3:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Ewooo!!

He really does look like the armed robber / kidnapper / pickpocket...his suggested alternative professions to begging.

Re: A Cry For Help by EfemenaXY: 3:35am On Sep 30, 2016
BARAJ92:
Browsing does not mean that a situation is not critical, Mine also is critical, If not for family member, I won't be able to come online, You can't understand the situation when you have not experience her situation. I am not saying what she is saying is true as many of them are scammers and I won't advice anyone sending her money unless are situation is confirm by those living around her that has an old Nairaland account.

Let me get this straight:

So when you find yourself in a "critical" situation, your "critical priority" is to come online (Nairaland ?) to do what exactly?

Going out to hustle like a real man looking for any real jobs isn't critical?

Interesting.

Re: A Cry For Help by BARAJ92(m): 4:41am On Sep 30, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Let me get this straight:

So when you find yourself in a "critical" situation, your "critical priority" is to come online (Nairaland ?) to do what exactly?
Depending on your critical situation, I know of some people, that were out of cash, yet till find time to come online and were rewarded(not cash oh) or don't you know that practically all multinational company advertise their jobs online, Some people have even gotten job on this platform. In the case of this man, it is wrong as is own critical situation is different from mine as he should have immediately seek assistant from family and friend.

Going out to hustle like a real man looking for any real jobs isn't critical?

Interesting.
Is it that easy to go out and get a good job? So do you think, it is everybody that are strong enough for the street hustle. You will never understand. check my second post where I blasted the poster, the truth is, it is wrong to come online and start begging. what attracted me to this post was Annabel comment, which I commented immediately before reading the man cock and bull story. The man is a cheat, looking at the time he created this account and what he has been doing online.

Re: A Cry For Help by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Schwartz:
Thank you so much Anabell2 for showing up. To those who don't know she is very good at digging up online fraudsters. What she exposed is just a tip of the iceberg.
There we have it. I just wanted to have my conscience truly clear that little kids actually went to bed hungry without me trying to help in any little way. Now I am happy I didn't.
Face of a scammer! angry
Anabell2 and madam Ifyalways are two women I respect alot on this forum albeit I don't even know them cheesy. They will make good mods.
God bless them biko.

How To Forgive Someone When Its Hard To Forget What They Did? / My Husband Is Taking Away My Life! (GRAPHIC) / 'ugly Baby'- His Father Has Finally Gone For DNA Test.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80