Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) (64384 Views)

Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) / Pastor Ize Iyamu Campaigning For APC video emerges / FG To Use Seized Properties As Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by deolu2000(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
nnamdi kanu,deziani,pej ,gej and other pdp member why not allow the court to convict them before denting their images
a petition against anyone from the antigraft agencies isn't denting their images, all they could have done is come out to set the record straight and if they are not guilty as acquised, they should sue for defamation of character, thats all. But all these people are either ignoring invitations or fyting investigation. So what do we do?
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2016
defash8:
A Lagosian told me how did we allow Saraki to control Kwara.

My response was, how did Nigerians allow Saraki to control our senate?

He kept quiet.

I later reiterated that Tinubu has been controlling Lagos for 16years going to 20 with Ambode & may even go 24.
The man has practically put Lagos in his pocket but Lagosians will say they 're enlightened & sharp.

Some will even go to any length to defend him.
The only way I can rationalise the control that people like Saraki and Tinubu have in their respective states is they cooked strong Juju in Ijebu-Ode to have people follow them like sheep.No matter the evidence presented and the amount they loot,they always have zombie followers supporting and defending their every action.
It became known through the Chris Ngige and Chris Ubah saga when the footage of him pledging allegiance in Okija shrine was released the extent of the occultic and diabolical actions our leaders do to maintain power.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by blessingwillie: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2016
I wonder what this country is turning into
For ur health and Nutrition updates visit www.blessingwillie.com
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by bashydemy1: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2016
nnachukz:
Those are not hidden assets. They are the saints, they can not do wrong. If GEJ was half as wicked as Buhari, Tinubu wouldn't be walking the streets as free man and Buhari would have still remained in Daura tending to his cattles.

But since GEJ is so dull and did not have the balls to act that why he plunge us into this mess we are in today.. Thank God Nigerians voted him out.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by bashydemy1: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
The truth is lagosians are the most docile set of people in Nigeria. ..

They think they are smart but they are weaklings who have allowed one man suck them dry... cheesy

Cheiii...and them think say them get sense...

Make fashola by mistake try that toll gate on a federal level him go fear hum head....tibubu literally owns lagos. ...

Abeg which state are you from? Lagos is one of the fastest growing state in Nigeria,

Lagos keep developing everyday so stop hating..

If Fashola mount toll gates on federal roads nothing you and your likes will do than to rant in social media... Even almighty US has Toll gates on federal roads.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by bashydemy1: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:

Tinubu is the colonial master of Lagos and Lagosians are his slaves.

Please who your colonial master in your state? Lagos is far better than your region that's why your likes troop to lagos on daily basis lookign greener pasture.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by bashydemy1: 11:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:

They want to sell National Assets to their cronies and international fronts and proxies.They are all in this together to shares the assets between themselves.

I don't know how you wailers are so dumb, The country is in recession, The crude oil we generated money from have be sabotaging by your boys (NDA)..

The Govt want to borrow you complain, The Govt want to sell some assets to get money to finance budget you wail. Please what do you want the President to do? turn himself to money? You can wail for all we care.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2016
bashydemy1:

Please who your colonial master in your state? Lagos is far better than your region that's why your likes troop to lagos on daily basis lookign greener pasture.
With the way you are defending your slavemaster,I hope you were one of the guests at his son's recent wedding held in Lake Como Italy,one of the most expensive and exclusive location in the world .Why won't your country be in recession when your leaders are using embezzled state funds to finance extravagant wedding in the most expensive location in Italy.

1 Share

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by dangermouse(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
Heresay and spite

Ko le werk

UPDATE:

http://www.persecondnews.com/index.php/sport/item/3460-the-real-reason-bode-george-went-to-jail-tinubu

I left the comment short intentionally and watched the mentions, I just had to proof you people are bunch of hypocrites crying over election loss and you'll never recover from that

I am writing this update at 06:16AM

Bode George, an exconvict whose names keep reappearing in all scandalous lists you could ever find in Nigeria , reads something he wrote down in a paper without proof or court of law you are pronouncing him guilty

But when EFCC credible organization talks of PEJ and other politically corrupt, mentally corrupt people, You all accuse EFCC of being the jury, judge and executioner? And queue behind the people who have robbed your ancestors, your generation and future generations

I GET THE NEED TO SCORE CHEAP. POLITICAL POINTS, BUT COMMON THIS IS WAY OVER THE LINE

AN EXCON A KNOWN THIEF ACCUSING TINUBU OF SOMETHING, I never said Tinubu is a saint, He was just smart enough not to get caught, there's a difference

And before woefully failing at the last presidential election if indeed all of these were true, Tinubu was an opposition, a powerful one whose arrest could have destabilized APC why wasn't he arrested if any of this is true?

Answer, because GEJ believed so much in the rule of law, not as vindictive as what we have now... That bode George was an ex-convict as u rightly put it does not make his observations any false. It is what everyone knows to be true and you cannot deny it. leave the messenger alone please and tackle the message. it's high time we all look at the truth without being sentimental on whose horse is being goored ... the country can never get it right with your caliber roaming free everywhere... no offence
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Izonpikin: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2016
bashydemy1:

Abeg which state are you from? Lagos is one of the fastest growing state in Nigeria,

Lagos keep developing everyday so stop hating..

If Fashola mount toll gates on federal roads nothing you and your likes will do than to rant in social media... Even almighty US has Toll gates on federal roads.
fastest growing with the taxes paid by hard working people with nothing to show for it...

Fashola can't mount tolls on federal roads the way he dims fit..him head never correct well well be that..

There must be enough roads before tolls are mounted so that people don't suffer cramped on a road..
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by bashydemy1: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2016
osagix:
OUR YORUBA BRETHREN NO ONE HEAR? TINUBU IS A SAINT, HE IS VERY SMART POLITICIAN AND A LEADER OF GREAT REPUTE
TIME WILL TELL, WHEN LAGOS INDIGENES WILL BE MADE TO COLLECT LICENSE FROM TINUBU TO BREATHE FRESH AIR IN LAGOS STATE - THE LEKKI TOLL GATE IS JUST A FRACTION.

Sorry flat head name one of your states that can match Lagos state in term of development.

If you are from SS

James Ibori (The Prisoner)
Alameisegha (Woman Wrapper)
GEJ (Ineffectual Baboon)
Patience Jonathan (Chai diaris Goodu oo)
Peter Odili
Akpabio
Obong Victor Attah
Lucky igbinedion etc

If you are from SE

Orji Uzor Kalu
Chris Uba
Sam Egwu
Chimaroke Nnamani
Martin Elechi
Ikedi Ohakim
Achike Udenwa etc

Are the people that bring your region to where to they today.

Please go and hold them responsible.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by joisfeko: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2016
Babacele:
Same old tears PDP shed for 2 decades and couldn't bring any evidence against Tinubu . But rather it was Bode George a PDP theiftain that was jailed. useless people.
meaning that he's telling lies against tinubu,u lagosians are senseless.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Babacele: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2016
joisfeko:
meaning that he's telling lies against tinubu,u lagosians are senseless.
bring your evidence or you keep quiet! Lagos is senseless but you want to be like Lagos. see your thinking!
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Optionalx: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
Heresay and spite

Ko le werk

UPDATE:

http://www.persecondnews.com/index.php/sport/item/3460-the-real-reason-bode-george-went-to-jail-tinubu

I left the comment short intentionally and watched the mentions, I just had to proof you people are bunch of hypocrites crying over election loss and you'll never recover from that

Bode George, an exconvict whose names keep reappearing in all scandalous lists you could ever find in Nigeria , reads something he wrote down in a paper without proof or court of law you are pronouncing him guilty

But when EFCC credible organization talks of PEJ and other politically corrupt, mentally corrupt people, You all accuse EFCC of being the jury, judge and executioner? And queue behind the people who have robbed your ancestors, your generation and future generations

I GET THE NEED TO SCORE CHEAP. POLITICAL POINTS, BUT COMMON THIS IS WAY OVER THE LINE

AN EXCON A KNOWN THIEF ACCUSING TINUBU OF SOMETHING, I never said Tinubu is a saint, He was just smart enough not to get caught, there's a difference

And before woefully failing at the last presidential election if indeed all of these were true, Tinubu was an opposition, a powerful one whose arrest could have destabilized APC why wasn't he arrested if any of this is true?

The guy is not an ex con. He was acquitted by the supreme court of all charges. So get your facts right unless just want display the mumu-ish of some political supporters.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by bashydemy1: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:

With the way you are defending your slavemaster,I hope you were one of the guests at his son's recent wedding held in Lake Como Italy,one of the most expensive and exclusive location in the world .Why won't your country be in recession when your leaders are using embezzled state funds to finance extravagant wedding in the most expensive location in Italy.

The Jagaban himself, hate him or like him he is the strongest politician in Nigeria for now .

Tinubu rose to become the Treasurer of MOBIL, peak of his working career as an Accountant.

Tutored into politics by the Late Shehu Musa Yar'adua and later become an ardent disciple of MKO Abiola through a legendary political struggle birthed by JUNE 12, 1993 Presidential Election annulled by enemies of Nigeria led by IBB.

He is part of success story. Exiled for 4 years after he escaped Abacha's snippers in Benin Republic....He saw the devils at the reception of his hotel and ran away via Okada bicycle. He traveled to UK without his passport talkess of Visa. Thank God for Nelson Mandela who alerted the British government to help him out.

He came back after the demise of military junta, set Lagos on development path.

His products are legendary and unparalleled in the history of 21st century politics in Nigeria. In business and politics and cut across all professions. He is the most viable reason for the demise of PDP in the SW and Nigeria in general. He was never a PDP man for one minute!

Post 1999, he is the one who single handedly formed the most successful political parties in Nigeria. He has the capacity to form a strong party within the shortest period of time. He did that thrice in just 7 years! He doesn't decamp!

He doesn't unmake, he makes with pleasure.

Tell me your hero and show me his own Lagos, his own Fashola and Ambode, his Dabiri and Aregbesola. Show his Fowler, his Gbaja and countless others!

Call him whatever name you may wish, no amount of envy can make honey gets bitter!

BUHARI and FASHOLA, in this picture, looked at him, their expression revealed exactly what you have been reading here.

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by bashydemy1: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
fastest growing with the taxes paid by hard working people with nothing to show for it...

Fashola can't mount tolls on federal roads the way he dims fit..him head never correct well well be that..

There must be enough roads before tolls are mounted so that people don't suffer cramped on a road..

Abeg your state tax wetin them take am do? People are paying tax and they are seeing what their tax is being use for...

If you go to ikorodu my guy you go love Lagos ooo

If you go to Lekki my guy you go love Lagos ooooo

If you go to oshodi my guy you go love Lagos oooo

If you go to badagry my guy you go love Lagos oo

If you go to Abule Egba my guy you go love Lagos oo

If you go to Ikeja my guy you go love Lagos oooo.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
bashydemy1:

The Jagaban himself, hate him or like him he is the strongest politician in Nigeria for now .

He is part of success story. Exiled for 4 years after he escaped Abacha's snippers in Benin Republic....He saw the devils at the reception of his hotel and ran away via Okada bicycle. He traveled to UK without his passport talkess of Visa. Thank God for Nelson Mandela who alerted the British government to help him out.

Why then did he give HI-TECH construction owned by Gilbert Chagoury his business partner the contract to collect tolls in three locations from docile Lagosians.Who is Gilbert Chagoury you wonder?This is the man convicted in Switzerland for helping Abacha launder billion of dollars in 2002. This is the man Tinubu chose to go into business with,the man that helped Abacha launder funds,you don't see the hypocrisy of your slavemaster claiming to fight Abacha.
http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/bribe/2010/01/nigeria-chasing-the-ghosts-of-a-corrupt-regime.html

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Izonpikin: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Lagosians are not smart indeed to allow that affluenza patient to suck them dry. All they know how to do is bluff. They're not different from Kwarans. And after everything,they'd start shouting Jagaban
cheesy

The people mumu..and na inside that mumu them go shout jagaban..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by bashydemy1: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
HtwoOw:
Heresay and spite

Ko le werk

UPDATE:

God bless you for this write up bro.. I'll like to copy it.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by bashydemy1: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:

Why then did he give HI-TECH construction owned by Gilbert Chagoury his business partner the contract to collect tolls in three locations from docile Lagosians.Who is Gilbert Chagoury you wonder?This is the man convicted in Switzerland for helping Abacha launder billion of dollars in 2002. This is the man Tinubu chose to go into business with,the man that helped Abacha launder funds,you don't see the hypocrisy of your slavemaster claiming to fight Abacha.
http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/bribe/2010/01/nigeria-chasing-the-ghosts-of-a-corrupt-regime.html

If you want to tell lies tell the one that will have little traces of truth..

I go through this your yeye source and i din't see any name like tinubu in it..

I can see clinton, Abacha etc but nothing like Tinubu.. try again with your useless write ups.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by achieverme(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:

I wonder if they ever will be born in this country.

They have been born.....I am one cool
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
bashydemy1:

If you want to tell lies tell the one that will have little traces of truth..

I go through this your yeye source and i din't see any name like tinubu in it..

I can see clinton, Abacha etc but nothing like Tinubu.. try again with your useless write ups.
I was letting you know the his business partner Lebanese Chagoury was convicted in 2002 in Switzerland for helping Abacha launder billions of dollars.He is owner of HI-Tech construction the company that collects toll gates at three location from Lagos docile sheep like you.
This is Tinubu and his business partner Chagoury

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:

I was letting you know the his business partner Lebanese Chagoury was convicted in 2002 in Switzerland for helping Abacha launder billions of dollars.He is owner of HI-Tech construction the company that collects toll gates at three location from Lagos docile sheep like you.

This one wey you wear the matter for head like wig, se ko si? I'm very sure you're from that side.

Y'all care more about Tinubu than your own leaders

P.S: I'm not a fan of his before you label me with bullshit. I just don't understand your obsession
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by bashydemy1: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:

And do you read that same Chagoury also has ties with Clinton?

Also what's your proof they are business partner and is it legal business or illegal?

Now let's talk about those GEJ men

Buruji Kashamu (Wanted Drug Baron)

Late Alameisegha (Ex Convict and woman wrapper)

Bode George (Ex Convict)

Al-Mustapha

Asari Dokubo

Tompolo etc.
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

This one wey you wear the matter for head like wig, se ko si? I'm very sure you're from that side.

Y'all care more about Tinubu than your own leaders

P.S: I'm not a fan of his before you label me with bullshit. I just don't understand your obsession
I have no obession with any leader and no party affiliation.I just want us to hold to account some of the leaders World Bank claimed looted $150 billion dollars since 1999 and have them return their loot.I been following politics for the last 16 years and i'm aware of the major characters that brought us to the state we currently find ourselves.
[size=16pt]If we mount a serious campaign and put pressure on our corrupt leaders we can recover at least $20 billion dollars collectively from Tinubu,Buratai,David Mark,OBJ,Dambazau,Odili,Uduaghan,El-Rufai,Akpabio,Adoke,Bala Mohammed,IBB,Abdusalami,Saraki,Uduaghan,Theodore Orji,Amaechi,Fayose,Igbinedeion,Gbenga Daniel,Ladoja,Timi Alaibe,Orji Kalu,Okorocha,Diezani,Anenih,Imoke,Atiku,Emeka Offor,etc[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Izonpikin: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
bashydemy1:
Abeg your state tax wetin them take am do? People are paying tax and they are seeing what their tax is being use for...

If you go to ikorodu my guy you go love Lagos ooo

If you go to Lekki my guy you go love Lagos ooooo

If you go to oshodi my guy you go love Lagos oooo

If you go to badagry my guy you go love Lagos oo

If you go to Abule Egba my guy you go love Lagos oo

If you go to Ikeja my guy you go love Lagos oooo.
hehehehe...

No be the same lagos wey all of us dey??... grin

The state government steal all ona money finish then land ona for traffic jam.. grin

The basic fact here is that tinubu is milking the hell out of his own people..he is just like a bishop feeding on the tithes of church followers... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by HtwoOw: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Very disappointed in your speech, you are telling that probing corruption is not rule of law? Or that turning blind eye to criminal offenses is rule of law, how does rule of law apply here?
dangermouse:
Answer, because GEJ believed so much in the rule of law, not as vindictive as what we have now... That bode George was an ex-convict as u rightly put it does not make his observations any false. It is what everyone knows to be true and you cannot deny it. leave the messenger alone please and tackle the message. it's high time we all look at the truth without being sentimental on whose horse is being goored ... the country can never get it right with your caliber roaming free everywhere... no offence
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
hehehehe...

No be the same lagos wey all of us dey??... grin

The state government steal all ona money finish then land ona for traffic jam.. grin

The basic fact here is that tinubu is milking the hell out of his own people..he is just like a bishop feeding on the tithes of church followers... grin

He's milking Lagos but he has something to show for it. Una wey dem no milk, show us what you've got

Otondos talking sh.it about the same Lagos they can't do without

You better focus on the pipeline bullshit going on in your region and leave Lagos matters for those who truly
wish her well
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by HtwoOw: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
angry show us they are his other than the propaganda from ipobians a day PDP agents up an down

Show us Tinubu owns those properties
1miccza:

To think Tinubu does not even know the first letter of your name.. Can you please debunk his claims?Show us that those afore mentioned properties are not his and stop playing number five on the football pitch please..
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by HtwoOw: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
sucess001:

Bo George is not an ex convict. He wa cleared by the courts

Why's everybody telling he was cleared by courts? He spent 4 years in jail and they partied after his return all because power changedhands and his boys were able to free him

Someone like you will tell Fayose was set up too wouldn't you?
Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by HtwoOw: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Optionalx:

The guy is not an ex con. He was acquitted by the supreme court of all charges. So get your facts right unless just want display the mumu-ish of some political supporters.

Why's everybody telling he was cleared by courts? He spent 4 years in jail and they partied after his return all because power changedhands and his boys were able to free him

Someone like you will tell Fayose was set up too wouldn't you?

1 Like

Re: Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video) by Izonpikin: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dutchboy:

I have no obession with any leader and no party affiliation.I just want us to hold to account some of the leaders World Bank claimed looted $150 billion dollars since 1999 and have them return their loot.I been following politics for the last 16 years and i'm aware of the major characters that brought us to the state we currently find ourselves.
[size=16pt]If we mount a serious campaign and put pressure on our corrupt leaders we can recover at least $20 billion dollars collectively from Tinubu,Buratai,David Mark,OBJ,Dambazau,Odili,Uduaghan,El-Rufai,Akpabio,Adoke,Bala Mohammed,IBB,Abdusalami,Saraki,Uduaghan,Theodore,Amaechi Orji,Igbinedeion,Gbenga Daniel,Ladoja,Timi Alaibe,Orji Kalu,Okorocha,Diezani,Anenih,Imoke,Atiku,Emeka Offor etc[/size]
them no go gree oo...them go tell you say their own thieves holy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 / Saraki’s Sister, Oyinkansola Apologises To Nigerians On Behalf Of Her Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.