Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Need 2 Know How Much Each Producers Cost For Per Section And Per Track. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Need 2 Know How Much Each Producers Cost For Per Section And Per Track. (1359 Views)

FMP: May D – U Want 2 Know Me Ft Psquare Gat Me High / May D – U Want 2 Know Me F. P-square + Gat Me High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need 2 Know How Much Each Producers Cost For Per Section And Per Track. by kstrika(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2009
NEED 2 KNOW HOW MUCH EACH PRODUCERS COST FOR PER SECTION AND PER TRACK.
SO GUYS, CAN WE GET TO KNOW FROM EACH PRODUCERS,
Re: Need 2 Know How Much Each Producers Cost For Per Section And Per Track. by phatwall: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2009
@ PHAT WALL STUDIOS WE CHARGE 18K PER TRACK(eighteen thousand naira)

THIS COVERS PRODUCTION OF THE INSTRUMENTAL,RECORDING,MIXING AND MASTERING.TOP QUALITY SOUND GUARANTEED.

HOLA @ US 08033422206/08026418404.

GOD BLESS.

PHAT WALL MUZIK.
Re: Need 2 Know How Much Each Producers Cost For Per Section And Per Track. by DLloyds: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2009
kstrika this message is not directed wholly to you.
I don't mean to sound mean but Ive come across this name(phat wall) quite a number of times on naira land. My take is you guyz aint good for the music business, what kinda music you want to make for 16gees without compromising quality, when Id cabasa and the so called top producers get 100-150gees per track.
just because u wanna EAT you selling stuff to guyz for 16 gees! Get a life bro and step up your game. I bet its just some fake ass, some piece of shit gadget u put together that you call a studio. I run a standard studio and i know how much it cost to put it together not to mention how much i put into tuition to study sound engineering. Stop calling ur crib or kiosk a studio. Its because of guyz like you that crappy sounding productions is flooding and corrupting the naija industry.
Re: Need 2 Know How Much Each Producers Cost For Per Section And Per Track. by DBR: 8:49am On Nov 04, 2009
@ PHAT WALL STUDIOS WE CHARGE 18K PER TRACK(eighteen thousand naira)

THIS COVERS PRODUCTION OF THE INSTRUMENTAL,RECORDING,MIXING AND MASTERING.TOP QUALITY SOUND GUARANTEED.
really??
18k for all of these services??
Hmmmmmm, is this a get attention move or u for real?
Dunno bout this, but it aint washin with me.
oNe
Re: Need 2 Know How Much Each Producers Cost For Per Section And Per Track. by classick: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2009
@DBR
yeah man,it's 4 real,i bin there,done tracks with them and they are dope as hell,they just charging 18k so upcoming acts who aint got doe can record their stuff,when i first heard of them i couldnt beleive it too and i tot their quality would be wack till i gave em a try and found out they are even better than most of these guys charging crazy fees.
DBR give em a try and u wont regret it,their sound quality is off tha chain.

ps,it's 25k they charge now,was there yesterday and double six told me, mad beats i heard too.

@n d lloyds,ur a P**SY,a BIG FAT P**SY 4 TRYING TO KNOCK ANOTHER MAN'S HUSTLE.
who are u sef?

K STRIKA AND DBR,HOLA @ PHAT WALL MUZIK,DEM BOYZ ARE TOO MUCH!!!
Re: Need 2 Know How Much Each Producers Cost For Per Section And Per Track. by Plugin: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
lloyds, feel your pain but try and understand what the economy's saying. People will generally gravitate towards cheaper stuff in a time of recession and that is what phat wall probably's trying to capitalize on. On the other hand according to classick that the price just went up it only shows that he wa doin promo(dum guy should have jst said so) and classick is just phat wall's engineeer's friend so dont let the foul mouth get to you.

What do u charge if i may ask?
Re: Need 2 Know How Much Each Producers Cost For Per Section And Per Track. by DBR: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2009
classick:

@DBR
yeah man,it's 4 real,i bin there,done tracks with them and they are dope as hell,they just charging 18k so upcoming acts who aint got doe can record their stuff,when i first heard of them i couldnt beleive it too and i tot their quality would be wack till i gave em a try and found out they are even better than most of these guys charging crazy fees.
DBR give em a try and u wont regret it,their sound quality is off tha chain.

ps,it's 25k they charge now,was there yesterday and double six told me, mad beats i heard too.

@n d lloyds,your a P**SY,a BIG FAT P**SY 4 TRYING TO KNOCK ANOTHER MAN'S HUSTLE.
who are u sef?

K STRIKA AND DBR,HOLA @ PHAT WALL MUZIK,DEM BOYZ ARE TOO MUCH!!!

Aiite man,nice one. Yea a whole lotta cats need the push.
Big up to phatwall, that's a good look.
D'loyd, i understand u lookin out for your profession
advocatin producers shud get well paid for wat they do but
u shud understand wat d economy is sayin and phatwall just givin
cats a helpin hand. I'v heard bout u too D'loyd and i think both of u shud be thinkin of
collaboratin cos u fam. aiite. So sheath your sword guys and shake hands and take back d
curses, lets move the game up.
oNe
Re: Need 2 Know How Much Each Producers Cost For Per Section And Per Track. by phatwall: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2009
@plugin
hey man we wernt doing no promo with the 18k per track stuff,that was our actual price,and as for the 25k classick said is not quite correct.we still charge 18k per track,maybe he misunderstood me wen we wer in the studio,his friend he brought along wanted to do a little mixing for another track and i summed his fee up to 25k(the extra mixing & mastering plus the actual new song he wanted to do included) so u see the confusion,it's still 18k per track.
tanx 4 understanding what wer tryn 2 do,to make recording as affordable as possible 4 those who dont have a solid financial backing.

OUR QUALITY IS TOP NOTCH,OUR SOUND IS BANGING AND OUR OUTPUT IS UNIQUE,AS I ALWAYS SAY,ONE TRY WILL CONVINCE U.

HOLA @ US 08033422206/08026418404

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO.

PHAT WALL MUZIK!!!

(1) (Reply)

Download: Wan Test Us - Ice Prince, Muna, Ex-o, Murder Ace, J. Berg.mp3 / ABEL BRIGHT Is Set To Lunch His First Gospel Album:: / DOWNLOAD: LA – Formble Ft May D [prod By J- Sleek]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.