Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter (20469 Views)

El-zakzaky: Falana Writes Buhari, Threatens To Sue AGF, DSS Boss / Festus Keyamo Shades Yakubu Dogara Over Payslip / Jibrin Secretly Begs Dogara Over His Suspension - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by sarrki(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2016
How I wish our politicians will be patriotic

3 Shares

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by Khd95(m): 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2016
Falana the bahd man,father of falz the badt ghuygringrin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by Firefire(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Is okay.

Dogara the professional looter will not repent.

12 Likes

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by kcnwaigbo: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Too late.Jibrin will be suspended when the house resumes next week

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by XaintJoel20: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
If anybody thinks Dogora will do the honourable thing by resigning, the person should think twice. He has the support of Baba and the Presidency and EFCC has given him a clean bill of health.

In other news see what recession has caused.
This economic recession is no longer funny oo, see parents pricing school fees "Aunty, How much if we remove geography and Physical Education? I want him to become a doctor not a traveller. OK, what if he comes to school only on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, what is the price?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by sarrki(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
Too late.Jibrin will be suspended when the house resumes next week

Then if he his suspended

What is the faith of our dear country?

I cry for my dear continent & country.

12 Likes

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by richidinho(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
Falana lost his credibility during that Fayose issue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by kcnwaigbo: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
richidinho:
Falana lost is credibility during that Fayose issue
Falana has long become partisan. Nobody takes the clown serious anymore

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by kcnwaigbo: 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

Then if he his suspended

What is the faith of our dear country?

I cry for my dear continent & country.
People like you who defended Buhari's certificate forgery can then go and commit suicide

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by sarrki(m): 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

People like you who defended Buhari's certificate forgery can then go and commit suicide

Ignorance is a disease

Buhari is a graduate of NDA Equivalent to BSC

He is also a graduate of WAR COLLEGE equivalent of

Masters

Seek knowledge before you comment

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by kcnwaigbo: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

Ignorance is a disease

Masters

Lol very lame.The question is was Buhari even qualified to enrol in the NDA in the first place

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by sarrki(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Lol very lame.The question is was Buhari even qualified to enrol in the NDA in the first place

Even if he's not qualified

He's your president live with that

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by kcnwaigbo: 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

Even if he's not qualified

He's your president live with that
Even if Dogara is corrupt, he is still your speaker. Live with that and quit been a hypocrite

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by sarrki(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Even if Dogara is corrupt, he is still your speaker. Live with that and quit been a hypocrite

What is the impact of your glorified Dogara on Nigeria

He only suggest or let me say advice my president

Buhari is the final once it comes to which direction

Nigeria goes for now

Live with it brother

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by dks79(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2016
Even though the word "budget padding" was not specifically mentioned in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended), it has been a long legislative practice for legislators to insert or include constituency projects, and of course increase budgetary provisions to cater for such. However, it's no news this was surreptitiously done to covet money meant to tackle economic loopholes.

No legislator is exempted from guilt. But for the loss of the Chairmanship position of the Committee, Jubrin would not have let the cat out of the bag.

As long as the matter is before a court of competent jurisdiction, the matter is subjudice & cannot be visited by any institutions, persons or authority.

Let us wait to see how this matter eventually turns out. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by Izonpikin: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
sarrki:

Ignorance is a disease

Masters

which NDA...Niger delta avengers...??

grin

20 Likes

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by kcnwaigbo: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=sarrki post=49644517]

What is the impact of your glorified Dogara on Nigeria

He only suggest or let me say advice my president

Buhari is the final once it comes to which direction

Nigeria goes for now

Live with it brother

[/
Like I said quit your hypocrisy.Dogara is not even the one to suggest, the president does that and brings it to him for approval.Buhari does not have any final decision.Whatever plan he has must be cleared with the NASS

8 Likes

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by sarrki(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=kcnwaigbo post=49645801][/quote]

Bro I don't believe in mediocrity

The Nass are part of the Govt institution that get us to

The present situation we are in right now

No human is perfect

But we (progressive ) or rather say majority of Nigerians

Voted pmb for a reason

Most Nigerians voted president Buhari not APC

2 Likes

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by sarrki(m): 5:25am On Sep 25, 2016
richidinho:
Falana lost is credibility during that Fayose issue

What is the correlation?

1 Like

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by Chanchit: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2016
pls, if nobody is resigning they should just stop disturbing us abeg.
Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by BuariCopyPaste: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Falana is fast earning for himself the ignoble title of an imp and a public nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by Tomiwasej: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2016
Hehe
Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by ofeoilly: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2016
Who dont know Falana is out for all the money he can get.

Corruption corrupt good manners.

Falana is a corrupt noise maker from a tribe of noise makers.
Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by Dottore: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2016
Nigerians hardly read anything these days including letters. They prefer reading bank credit alerts

1 Like

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by nnachukz(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Did they investigate Dogara who did the padding? No. But they are investigating the person who exposed him. The more I look at this anti-corruption war, the more I see game of thrones replaying itself here. All na fake, only personal interest is held supreme.

1 Like

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by vedaxcool(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Dogora the self acclaimed budget padder over to you and your horde of ipork supporters
Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by basadenet: 8:55am On Sep 25, 2016
He who live in a glass house don't throw stones. Jubril must complied with house rules because he is not above the rules of the house.

1 Like

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by Rilwayne001: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2016
Apparently things won't get better if corrupt politicians are escaping with their despicable acts without punishment whatsoever for it. It only gives the future ones the chutzpah to follow their bad footsteps... This country in short is in a big mess that only God can take us out of it.

We voted APC in view of things changing for good, alas they are same animal in human skin just like their counterparts in PDP.

People are suffering, yet these fools are gulping millions upon billions. [sup][/sup]

#thunder fire dogara, saraki and every greedy Nigerians that are hell bent on seeing their fellow humans wallow and gnashing their teeth in abject poverty while they derive their own happiness from it.
Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by Bondesniger(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:
How I wish our politicians will be patriotic

trash they are all playing game with NIGERIANS
Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by TheUnblinded: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Combating Political Terrorism and Corruption: 4 Ways Jibrin Would Have Nailed Dogara Quicker

Read Full: https://www.nairaland.com/3368507/combating-political-terrorism-4-ways

Re: Falana Writes Dogara Over Jibrin - Copy Of The Letter by lordyugo: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

Ignorance is a disease

Masters

a graduate who cant find his certificates nd u have the audacity to call someone ignorant.
U claimed u hv knowledge bt failed to realise their are diff levels/distinctions of graduates/graduations.
If I call u a self righteous slowpoke I might get banned so luk in d mirror and call urself dat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka / Lai Mohammed: NBC To License All Social Media Operations In Nigeria / Police Bans Officers From Conducting Road Checks In Mufti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.