Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Owerri Hottest Land For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Owerri Hottest Land For Sale (739 Views)

Hottest Land Plots Selling For Less Than N1m / Grab The Newest And Hottest Land Deal Without Being Stressed Or SCAMMED!! / Hottest Land Offers At Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owerri Hottest Land For Sale by NwaTeacher1: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
This is an opportunity to own your own plot of land in Owerri. The land is located at Naze along Aba-Owerri Road and was converted to a good estate by a renowned estate agent.The location is very close to the town(50naira transportation fare to Douglas, Mbaise road). Is a virgin land owned by a kindred here in Naze but due to the over zealous of our state Govt. in land issues, the kindred decided to share their lands to avoid govt encroachment and stories. I will lead you to the direct owner of every plot of land in the estate. The prices differs based on your negotiation power but very cheap and safe because you are buying from the original owner. Halla me on 08065215508
Re: Owerri Hottest Land For Sale by NwaTeacher1: 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2016
100% sure of what you are spending your money for
Re: Owerri Hottest Land For Sale by NwaTeacher1: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Rush now
Re: Owerri Hottest Land For Sale by NwaTeacher1: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Buy your land from the real owner. No 3rd party wahala
Re: Owerri Hottest Land For Sale by NwaTeacher1: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Rush for your own plot
Re: Owerri Hottest Land For Sale by NwaTeacher1: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is for you
Re: Owerri Hottest Land For Sale by NwaTeacher1: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Think home my people
Re: Owerri Hottest Land For Sale by NwaTeacher1: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
Your surebet investment
Re: Owerri Hottest Land For Sale by NwaTeacher1: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Your surebet investment
NwaTeacher1:
100% sure of what you are spending your money for
Your surebet investment
Re: Owerri Hottest Land For Sale by Onboard1: 4:07am On Oct 02, 2016
What's the name of the agency or realtor managing the estate?
Re: Owerri Hottest Land For Sale by NwaTeacher1: 7:00am On Oct 02, 2016
NwaTeacher1:
This is an opportunity to own your own plot of land in Owerri. The land is located at Naze along Aba-Owerri Road and was converted to a good estate by a renowned estate agent.The location is very close to the town(50naira transportation fare to Douglas, Mbaise road). Is a virgin land owned by a kindred here in Naze but due to the over zealous of our state Govt. in land issues, the kindred decided to share their lands to avoid govt encroachment and stories. I will lead you to the direct owner of every plot of land in the estate. The prices differs based on your negotiation power but very cheap and safe because you are buying from the original owner. Halla me on 08065215508
Re: Owerri Hottest Land For Sale by NwaTeacher1: 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
NwaTeacher1:
Rush now
Re: Owerri Hottest Land For Sale by NwaTeacher1: 6:30am On Oct 04, 2016
First come, first serve!
Re: Owerri Hottest Land For Sale by NwaTeacher1: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2016
NwaTeacher1:

(1) (Reply)

Buy Custom Made Decorative Stones, Bricks And 3d Wall Panels / For Sale! Land At Lakowe Lakes Estate, Golf Course / Land At Give Away Price @ Ibeju Lekki Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.