Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea. Please What Happened? After United Match, I Needed A BEER - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Vs Chelsea. Please What Happened? After United Match, I Needed A BEER (648 Views)

Chelsea Please !!! / Wikki Tourists Vs Gombe United Match Stop As Fans Go Berserk With Weapons / Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea. Please What Happened? After United Match, I Needed A BEER by Codes151(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
For those of you wondering!!! The season just started and them haters were on United matter yesterday till Chelsea today was devastatedly abused by the Guners!

Ps. Reply::How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images

I didn't watch the match please can someone tell me what happened? Was costa injured? The blues what happened? A Chelsea fan told me they used junior team and there was a red card
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea. Please What Happened? After United Match, I Needed A BEER by psa1102(m): 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Codes151:
For those of you wondering!!! The season just started and them haters were on United matter yesterday till Chelsea today was devastatedly abused by the Guners!

Ps. Reply::How Paul Pogba Went From Savior To A Complete Waste Of Money In 10 Images

I didn't watch the match please can someone tell me what happened? Was costa injured? The blues what happened? A Chelsea fan told me they used junior team and there was a red card

Big lair they used their best 11 there was no red card. Up Gunners

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea. Please What Happened? After United Match, I Needed A BEER by gbens2000(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
psa1102:

Big lair they used their best 11 there was no red card. Up Gunners
pls tell em aproko ppl

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Fm Sports Presenter Assaulted By Police In Abuja / Messi Surpasses Raul To Break Another Record / Campaigners Abandon Jonathan Stoves At Abuja Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.