Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Forever Living Products - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Forever Living Products (820 Views)

Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever / Hurry!!! Forever Gardens Ltd Are Employing / Forever Living Products Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forever Living Products by jc173(f): 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Fellow Nlander's please! I got a call from forever living products asking me to attend their interview on Wednesday.. I just want to know the nature of the job, I know they produce things, but I don't really know what will be my duty , someone told me it will either be networking or marketer... Please help a friend out
Re: Forever Living Products by chrisantus25(f): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
jc173:
Fellow Nlander's please! I got a call from forever living products asking me to attend their interview on Wednesday.. I just want to know the nature of the job, I know they produce things, but I don't really know what will be my duty , someone told me it will either be networking or marketer... Please help a friend out
It's a networking business, if u can do networking go 4 d speech or seminar, it's nt an interview per say
Re: Forever Living Products by charles009(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2016
please don't let them discourage you, if you get a job, graduate starter salary is 146k then 120 after taxation.

I just resigned to further my career some where else.
Re: Forever Living Products by onward4life(m): 12:22am On Sep 25, 2016
jc173:

They want to steal your destiny!!! You decide like 2019 ELECTION!!!
Re: Forever Living Products by jc173(f): 7:02am On Sep 25, 2016
charles009:
please don't let them discourage you, if you get a job, graduate starter salary is 146k then 120 after taxation.

I just resigned to further my career some where else.

I Just want to know the nature of the job
Re: Forever Living Products by Rabiumohd: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2016
It's a networking business that u will hv to register with 150k. As u grow ur network so u earn.
Re: Forever Living Products by charles009(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2016
post the number the number that called you, is it 01 or 0814. and which office are you supposed to report for interview.

Tips: that company was making over 700million per month, from all our 23 offices in Nigeria. you may be one of the people that may take up a posting and supervisor role, or whatever position deemed appropriate. pension, 13th month bonuses, housing upfront.

stop asking this questions and get ready for the job. I was manager in this coy for 5years

wheres the venue for the interview? address and state.
Re: Forever Living Products by don4real18(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2017
charles009:
post the number the number that called you, is it 01 or 0814. and which office are you supposed to report for interview.

Tips: that company was making over 700million per month, from all our 23 offices in Nigeria. you may be one of the people that may take up a posting and supervisor role, or whatever position deemed appropriate. pension, 13th month bonuses, housing upfront.

stop asking this questions and get ready for the job. I was manager in this coy for 5years

wheres the venue for the interview? address and state.
Good morning
Will you kindly use your connections to get me a job there... I will be very grateful

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed : Office Secretary/assistant / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy !!!!!!!!!!! / Vernitech Consulting Limited Latest Recruitment (7 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.