Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,740 members, 7,844,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

See The Poem A Nairalander Composed For Chelsea After They Lost To Arsenal Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Poem A Nairalander Composed For Chelsea After They Lost To Arsenal Today (609 Views)

'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks / EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes / Batshuayi Caught Laughing At Chelsea's Morata Penalty Miss To Arsenal [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Poem A Nairalander Composed For Chelsea After They Lost To Arsenal Today by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
I Just Composed this poem for Chelsea

Chai Chelsea is dead and gone to d grave...hmm haa gone to d grave.....

They insulted Man U saying pogba was a waste ...hmm haa pogba was a waste....

The expensive waste(pogba) Got angry and he and scored today... hmm haa and he scored today....

They Boasted for Arsenal
and ran out of luck...hmm haa ran out of luck...

And fans lost their cooL and are calling for thier head
hmm haa calling for thier head

Anybody wey stake am for bet9ja go don dey cry.. hmm haa go don dey cry

Quote me to say rubbish and thunder fire u.. hmm haa thunder fire u
Re: See The Poem A Nairalander Composed For Chelsea After They Lost To Arsenal Today by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
Drag FTC with me and chop 8 months ban.. hmm haa chop 8 months ban
Re: See The Poem A Nairalander Composed For Chelsea After They Lost To Arsenal Today by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Help me call lalast.clala and it shall be well with u.. Hmm Haa it shall be well with u
Re: See The Poem A Nairalander Composed For Chelsea After They Lost To Arsenal Today by Marvel1206: 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Chelsea fans are like

1 Like

Re: See The Poem A Nairalander Composed For Chelsea After They Lost To Arsenal Today by mhizAnnie(f): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lmao
Re: See The Poem A Nairalander Composed For Chelsea After They Lost To Arsenal Today by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
mhizAnnie:
Lmao
Fine girl

(1) (Reply)

Premier League & Champions League Managers Open To Bribes / Jay-jay Okocha: Best Freekicks Ever / Wow! Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Another International Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.