Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny (45819 Views)

Adekunle Gold Asks For Simi's Bride Price - Singer Simi's Mum Responds / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Daminaj1(f): 2:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Simi who is nominated for revealation of the year at this years Afrima awards got a funny reply when she asked fans for vote.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/09/simi-ask-her-fans-to-vote-for-her-and.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Daminaj1(f): 2:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Falz was also nominated in the category.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by konklud22(m): 3:59am On Sep 25, 2016
simi
lovely voice
i woulda crush on u, buh ii love my women BBW undecided undecided

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by integritylady(f): 4:09am On Sep 25, 2016
bitter truth cheesy
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by balash(m): 4:33am On Sep 25, 2016
Nigerians got no chill Atal, This lady has been very secretive but for the sake of media propaganda she has come out clearly that she's dating 'YCEE' which nobody expected, we all thought it might be Falz or AdekunleGOLD but it showed clearly that she's just friend with them, why do we Nigerians just believe you can't just be a very good friend that shares EVERYTHING with eachother except warming eachothers bed

No doubt about Falz And AdekunleGOLD Closeness with Simi because she's just a talent that's hard to come up with, one thing is it not all guys and ladies friendship ends in bed, some are just meant to be that you help and support eachother to the end

I have female friends that have known for years, there's two particular very beautiful ladies that are so damn close to me that my ex gfx always get this it's either them or me choose one

We seriously lack the main purpose of what 'FRIENDSHIP' truly meant

Not all boy and girl closeness leads to bed, some of us are just friends

If you don't believe two opposites sex can be just friends and no string attached take your negativity elsewhere.

Nigerians and assumptions are like that same same picture of Zuma joining arms together lol

174 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:59am On Sep 25, 2016
lolz...... lobatan
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by forreelinc(m): 5:42am On Sep 25, 2016
grin simi! simi!! What did they nominate you for?
Sweet voice but ugly face category?

If na dat 1 no need to beg for vote, u don win already you're one of a kind

26 Likes

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by SolexxBarry(m): 5:48am On Sep 25, 2016
I love this girl wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by GoggleB(m): 5:52am On Sep 25, 2016
See what Falz is roasting and chopping
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Nbote(m): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2016
balash:
Nigerians got no chill Atal, This lady has been very secretive but for the sake of media propaganda she has come out clearly that she's dating 'YCEE' which nobody expected, we all thought it might be Falz or AdekunleGOLD but it showed clearly that she's just friend with them, why do we Nigerians just believe you can't just be a very good friend that shares EVERYTHING with eachother except warming eachothers bed

No doubt about Falz And AdekunleGOLD Closeness with Simi because she's just a talent that's hard to come up with, one thing is it not all guys and ladies friendship ends in bed, some are just meant to be that you help and support eachother to the end

I have female friends that have known for years, there's two particular very beautiful ladies that are so damn close to me that my ex gfx always get this it's either them or me choose one

If you don't believe two opposites sex can be just friends and no string attached take your negativity elsewhere.

Nigerians and assumptions are like that same same picture of Zuma joining arms together lol

Y all dis epistle? Wetin concern wetin u type and wat d guy tweeted? U claim Nigerians assume everyone is warming each other's bed once a gal and guy are quite close but u seem to have jus done exactly dat. There was nothing indicating such from d guy's tweet considering Falz was also nominated in the same category as her and dat was y she found it funny being dat dey are close and Falz clearly had a beta year....

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by balash(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Nbote:

Y all dis epistle? Wetin concern wetin u type and wat d guy tweeted? U claim Nigerians assume everyone is warming each other's bed once a gal and guy are quite close but u seem to have jus done exactly dat. There was nothing indicating such from d guy's tweet considering Falz was also nominated in the same category as her and dat was y she found it funny being dat dey are close and Falz clearly had a beta year....

I don't know if you've been living in Pluto or Mercury if u can't read through the lines, even Simi understands what the fan was talking about, the gist has been on for long placing both of them as lovers I don't know if u've been on vacation on social media of u just want to type!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by killermanIsBack(m): 6:46am On Sep 25, 2016
balash:

I don't know if you've been living in Pluto or Mercury if u can't read through the lines, even Simi understands what the fan was talking about, the gist has been on for long placing both of them as lovers I don't know if u've been on vacation on social media of u just want to type!!
my brother go and sleep , ur brain dey touch...

On a more serious note;

Please how can I fork this girl?

43 Likes

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by balash(m): 6:51am On Sep 25, 2016
killermanIsBack:

On a more serious note;

Download her picture and get a big jar of Vaseline.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2016
killermanIsBack:

On a more serious note;

You go kill person o.

1 Like

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2016
By:Prof. Issah Danladi
Sunday message
Worship centre. #changebeginswithme
Some people thinks dat d change can actually happen without dem actively getting involved. The only thing some people ar gud at on social media now is to blame, hate and tribalism.
Change begins with all of us, we shud respect the law, dats how it's done in developed countries, dat tin u are running away to see in countries dat dnt nid u but kill ur people, do it here so dat people who ran away can come back home.
Give information to d police, dats d duty of everyone according to d Constitution, d Constitution covers all laws, it's d minimum standard where all oda laws ar derived, so know d laws cus some people tink Constitution is d only law, also know d police control room number of ur state pending wen a national shortcode is created, dats d first step of keeping urself safe. U will neva knw hw responsive and helpful dey ar until u try them not jst join d mass to talk against ur police. Don't run wen invited or visited by d police. Go and explain wat u knw. Ur willingness to assist an investigation will further free u from dat case since the IPO is human and will see how helpful u hav been in unraveling d truth.
Don't b abusive wen u meet law enforcement officers,talk to dem wit respect if u want dem to respect ur person, respect is reciprocal. Stop shouting how bad ur police is wen other countries police ar worst, yes, u sit at home watching censored US police films and u dnt knw dat doz ar security psychological strategies to keep America safe. It's only in Nigeria dat nollywood, individuals say tinz against dia police. How will dey treat u well too. It is d way Africans especially Nigerians behave dat make dia military and there civil police to brutalize dem. Where people respect d law or demselve by obeying simple STOP order, don't park order, traffic ruke like UK, USA, check how dia police treat dem. How do dey also treat offenders. The truth is no police has d right to violate ur right if u av not offended but Nigerians ar always offenders either by word of mouth, body language or actions
Ur response to an officer wen stopped, invited, arrested or approached will determine how u ar treated honestly. Y not simply follow d officer so long as u hav committed an offence and he is genuinely on official capacity to enforce d arrest. Some of us don't even knw d law, there are offenses dat arrest can be with warrant and there are some which d offences do not require warrant before u ar arrested. Police has several powers including to stop and search u if he suspects u, transfer u to relevant agency for further investigation and prosecution. There ar some simple offences which u shouldn't spend more dan 24hrs in d station, there ar d ones dat u will face d investigation for months. It's more of a problem even among d educated aged people who wrote waec from year 2000 up, it's becus most of them didn't do civics in sch, dats y dey hav refused to embrace civility.
Some of us will b d first to want to bribe the police, and complain ur money was extorted, why won't u want to bribe wen u knw u hav committed and if prosecution is activated, u will end up in jail. Truth is d police will enforce all d laws and simple offences rather Dan settling some, d prisons will b overcrowded wich it is already overcrowded even.
So d purpose of my preaching is for u dat is reading diz to respect ur self, stop complaining. Treat d police right if u want them to treat u right, many who hav frends or married to a forceman will testify how friendly diz guys can be. No dull moment with them at all wich make me to concur dat police is truly ur frend. Only criminals dislike d police and dats y some people called Nigerians criminals in UK.
Govt shud kit the police up to international standard so dat we can b proud of dem again. There bosses shud sit and discuss hw to improve d welfare allowances of their men. we want to see a police with all d operational waist kits and communication gadget complete. We want a national shortcode like the 911 in d USA for easy emergency calls. Nigeria is truly growing under d recession cus everyone is now thinking right. If not for d police, d country will hav been divided, invaded and disintegrated over d years, imagine one hour in naija without police, so we hail our service men both past present and serving.
Prof. Isah Danladi
Sunday message
Worship center
*****Share till buhari sees today church message***
*****preaching shud encourage morality, unity of a nation and national development and not just giving, lunching and motivation and progress***_
happy Sunday!
Disclaimer: copied as shared but I think it's a nice
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Quasarr(f): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2016
balash:

You are on point on the assumption thing. I have grown tired of trying to make people understand that opposite sexes can be best of friends without any string attached.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by veekid(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Not funny
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by usufi: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Simi my lover
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by anonym0us: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Boyooosa(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2016
Is she a sx peddler?
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Ginaz(f): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2016
I love falz sad
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2016

end time news...

what's interesting here to read about.

kids following celebrities like flies since 18AD cos they ain't gat responsibilities(just to eat and go to toilet)

how does this news affect the price of a bag of rice in market.

you will only grow up the day you stop being a fan of some piece of thrash to some low life articles.learn to be yourself and allow d world to talk abt u.

I am a common sense advocate here ..

I inject common sense into kids Buh as an adult,I can still help you with it when you lack some.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by haywire07(m): 10:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Like play like play, dis innocent girl don dey turn rihanna . abi no b only pant and jacket she wear so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by obaival(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2016
Falz or no falz

3 Likes

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by MCFRESH(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2016
Ginaz:
I love falz sad
he love you too! angry
Ginaz:
I love falz sad
he love you too!
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by cyberdurable(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2016
balash:

[size=16pt]Keeping a gal as ur best friend is like keeping a chicken as a pet, one day u must surely kill it and eat grin cheesy grin[/size]

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by XaintJoel20: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2016
She should dress decently. What is it with so called celebs and nudiity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by ebene4nija: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2016
Nigerians self HD movies is here
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2016
What's funny here?
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2016
Truth
Re: Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny by VanBommel(m): 10:46am On Sep 25, 2016
cyberdurable:
[size=16pt]Keeping a gal as ur best friend is like keeping a chicken as a pet, one day u must surely kill it and eat grin cheesy grin[/size]
hahahakikikikii grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Buys A Range Rover For Tamar, His Second Babymama (Photos) / Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him / Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.