Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? (2893 Views)

Toke Makinwa And Ebube Nwagbo Step Out Carrying N745k Balenciaga Bag / Ebube Nwagbo Hot In Ripped Jeans (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by Blackberrybabes: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2016
Ebube Nwagbo is one of the few pretty Nollywood actresses out there that truly understand fashion. She has never seemed to get it wrong, though I wouldn't say about this photo of her in ripped jeans. Ripped Jeans are actually a fashion preference, not everyone likes them and not everyone detests them as well.

It all depends on your preference and what you as an individual feels is good for yourself. She is actually looking good, especially in the spotless white top and cute heel shoes.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/09/what-do-you-have-to-say-about-this.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by NelsonUgep: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2016
Well....that's the new trend of fashion cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2016
All i have to say is that she bought it with her money and this is no news.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by Blackberrybabes: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by youngest85(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2016
E b lyk say she don deh gym

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by brandonobi(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2016
her choice, her property, her business.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by evy1(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2016
She don take over linda ikeji black gate.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by Utchgirl(f): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Nwa oma !
Umu ada Igbo amaka !
Dt ripped jeans make sense because Ebube is beautiful.

Dnt quote me if ur sense of humour is on recession.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by metallisc(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2016
Utchgirl:
Nwa oma !

Umu ada Igbo amaka !

this babe! the day mu ga enwetegi na sharp corner ehn! chaiiii... ihe di mma riem ego! grin grin
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by Utchgirl(f): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2016
metallisc:

this babe! the day mu ga enwetegi na sharp corner ehn! chaiiii... ihe di mma riem ego! grin grin

kikikikiki

kikikikiki

Ochi akwatue m oooo

Were ya nwayo bikokwa
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by metallisc(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2016
Utchgirl:

kikikikiki

kikikikiki

Ochi akwatue m oooo

Were ya nwayo bikokwa

nwayo adirozikwa na my dictionary o! grin kedu ka m ga esi hu nwa asa igbo di ka gi, ka na ekwu okwu na nwayo... mbanu! grin

kedu ebe ibi, 042 ka obu lag?
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by onyekachee(f): 11:22am On Sep 25, 2016
it looks perfect on her,that's all I have to say

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by 45feelings: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2016
I can only say I see her nice out fit shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
Every Lady dey find BOW-LEGS and DUCK- BILL ....

who knows what next these creatures will request for ..?
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
her body her clothes
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by SycophanticGoat: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Utchgirl:
Nwa oma !

Umu ada Igbo amaka !

Bia, nwata nwanyi, kedu nke bu Oge obuna gi na recession?

Or gi ka recession nwete karicha? tongue

On topic, I see nothing special in this dressing until she tears that shiit all the way to the top of her v-notch or behind her... cheesy
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by Utchgirl(f): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
metallisc:

nwayo adirozikwa na my dictionary o! grin kedu ka m ga esi hu nwa asa igbo di ka gi, ka na ekwu okwu na nwayo... mbanu! grin

kedu ebe ibi, 042 ka obu lag?

Otu onicha !

Gi kwa nu ?
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by metallisc(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
Utchgirl:

Otu onicha !

Gi kwa nu ?

onicha ado! grin grin
na lag we dey, mana 042 bu ebeanó finally!
keduzi ka isi maa mma di iche!? grin chai... obim oooooo! onicha here i come, with one trailer load of nkwu enu! grin grin
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by Utchgirl(f): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
metallisc:

onicha ado! grin grin
na lag we dey, mana 042 bu ebeanó finally!
keduzi ka isi maa mma di iche!? grin chai... obim oooooo! onicha here i come, with one trailer load of nkwu enu! grin grin

kikikiki

kikikiki

I na- akpakwa m ochi ooo.

Were kwa ya nwayo ooo.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by metallisc(m): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Utchgirl:

kikikiki

kikikiki

I na- akpakwa m ochi ooo.

Were kwa ya nwayo ooo.

nwayo bunú ije... ihe imachakwa! grin grin grin anam ako k'osi dim na obi o! oge adiro! no time! cool
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by DIKEnaWAR: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
She for put on sneakers or something less formal than the shoe she has on.
Reason? The shirt and jeans are begging for it.
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by Utchgirl(f): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
metallisc:

nwayo bunú ije... ihe imachakwa! grin grin grin anam ako k'osi dim na obi o! oge adiro! no time! cool

cheesy smiley cheesy

Kk nnaa k
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by toygod2: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
He whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad
Re: What Do You Have To Say About This Ripped Jeans Ebube Nwagbo Wore? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Her body
Her ripped jeans
Her business

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Eldest Brother Magemiles Goes Into Music / See Tiwa Savage Look-alike. Could They Be Related?(photos) / Nollywood Actress Amarachi Igidimbah Spotted Taking Igbo( Marijuana) Inside Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.