Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit (35064 Views)

Jackie Appiah Slays In Native Outfit (Photos) / Davido Looking Dapper In Suit - See Pictures / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by oiki: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol, you are hilariously funny grin

Lquote author=LastMumu post=49659530]I know this might sound completely silly but sometimes when I''m alone I wrap myself in a blanket, then go near the window and pretend I'm a curtain. undecided

Lastmumu
[/quote]
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by ArabMopol(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mu2ni:
Perhaps Peter Okoye has received a bank credit alert as he wrote along the photos:

"#SundayVibes... #BankAlert #Gbagam"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKxRpr3DFGs/

I so much love the other okoye's very resilience and hardworking.. peter your over shakara and notice me, shows that u are weaker okoye brother's
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by stanleeodor(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cute Guy.
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by YINKS89(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by harlee(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Am seeing something else,u know u can hide money,am seeing that black car.. ;DAm seeing something else,u know u can hide money,am seeing that black car..
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
The outfit doesn't look perfect on him.
Seems i'm the only one who noticed thou is lovely.
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by kehindetawede: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nice outfit.
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by luminouz(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Utchgirl:
Seems Lola is pusssically taking care of dis guy wella.

Dnt quote me if ur sense of humour is on recession.
Its not on recession honey! At least ur comment made me laugh

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by Debaddest(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Utchgirl:

Can u pussically take care of me?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by SycophanticGoat: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
Utchgirl:

My sense of humor needs to be pussically taken care of by you... cheesy grin

On topic... I noticed that Paul is my kind of person. You hardly see him posting pics of himself or family members. Wonder why he'd be an entertainer if he fails to show off once in a blue moon (at least)...
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by Adekanmmy(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
We don hear, what else?. Cos I didn't see anything special in d outfit. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by SycophanticGoat: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
I so much love the other okoye's very resilience and hardworking.. peter your over shakara and notice me, shows that u are weaker okoye brother's

He's only living the life of an entertainer, so don't call him names... smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by ArabMopol(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

He's only living the life of an entertainer, so don't call him names... smiley
charlie I'm not calling names , I love okeye's more than you can even imagine
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by buoye1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
I love Mr. p
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by SycophanticGoat: 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
charlie I'm not calling names , I love okeye's more than you can even imagine

If you love them as you claim, then take them for who/what they are... Peace... smiley
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by zubby29(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Utchgirl:

babe u r right but she dosnt HV a choice
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by kabaka1: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
shamack:
Money good oooo,,,,how i wish my parents also give me 1million naira per day for clubbing,,,,just like one of our senators do to his children

U sound like a fool. what makes u think that those senators kids are better than u. Do u know that necessity is the mother of all inventions. Don't live ur life just by wishing u could be something without any grand effort. What makes u think say God to no bless u like the rich guys around u. I have some good advice for u and hope u'll take it seriously:
--abandon the thought process that because ur parents no rich means say u logo rich 2
--just change the way u manage ur time and learn to be more productive with it
--get ur priorities on the right path
--stay away from people friends and family members that feed u with negative thoughts about yourself
--always trust in God as ur efforts will sure manifest with no time

Good luck
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by yinkslinks(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
He looks peaceful marrying a good woman. not all these i never chop oloshos on NL
Mu2ni:
Perhaps Peter Okoye has received a bank credit alert as he wrote along the photos:

"#SundayVibes... #BankAlert #Gbagam"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKxRpr3DFGs/

Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ferdyboss:

You are truly a curtain.

I can't be what I'm pretending to be . undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by shamack: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
kabaka1:

U sound like a fool. what makes u think that those senators kids are better than u. Do u know that necessity is the mother of all inventions. Don't live ur life just by wishing u could be something without any grand effort. What makes u think say God to no bless u like the rich guys around u. I have some good advice for u and hope u'll take it seriously:
--abandon the thought process that because ur parents no rich means say u logo rich 2
--just change the way u manage ur time and learn to be more productive with it
--get ur priorities on the right path
--stay away from people friends and family members that feed u with negative thoughts about yourself
--always trust in God as ur efforts will sure manifest with no time

Good luck

hnnn are u sure u have manners....why saying i sound like fool,,,,well manage ur hustle, am very sure mine is paying well
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by TeddyPendergrass(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Utchgirl:

Lmao wow

you seem like the kind of person I would hang around
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by PraezOlah(f): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
shamack:
Money good oooo,,,,how i wish my parents also give me 1million naira per day for clubbing,,,,just like one of our senators do to his children
thats how they will be lying.. I di not c dz one sha
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by Rapzino: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
valmunich:
Fine man! cool money good
So this guy still dey?
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by Solidkay(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sugarcious:
I'm using free basics so I can't see anything...

It's like eating rice without stew
Bro,u can still view pics using free basic nah
only on fb u can't view pics,check ur settings if u r using opera mini.
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by Sugarcious(m): 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Solidkay:

Bro,u can still view pics using free basic nah
only on fb u can't view pics,check ur settings if u r using opera mini.
I've checked and checked the settings over and over again but it's not showing. I'm not the only one complaining about it.
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by Solidkay(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sugarcious:

I've checked and checked the settings over and over again but it's not showing. I'm not the only one complaining about it.
Bt it shows on ma own phones,
both my Nokia asha 205 and my Coolpad android.
Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by NemzySeries(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
shamack:
Ohhhhhhh mehn!!....dude, u can do beta dan dis na

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Dapper In Sunday's Red And Black Native Outfit by kabaka1: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
shamack:

hnnn are u sure u have manners....why saying i sound like fool,,,,well manage ur hustle, am very sure mine is paying well

don't meant to be rude or anything like dat but am just telling the ultimate truth. Just 'ope u listen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinazo Ekezie: "No Woman Is Truly Happy Without Good Sex" / Banky W Criticizes Unclad Maternity Shoots / Don Jazzy Arrives Edinburgh In Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.