Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) (33891 Views)

EFCC Seizes Ibrahim Shema's Houses (Photos) / EFCC Seizes Shema’s Passport Over Alleged N7bn / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by broseme: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2016
As shared by Rabir Nasir who is a former staff SSS,EFCC member,member 6th NASS, anti-corruption crusader and now adviser to Gov. Maigari

'Additional houses, plaza, mansions and very large farm with two Containers and farm house and utility buildings in it, all in Abuja and Kaduna including the famous AP PLAZA (in Abuja) suspected to belong to the former Governor of Katsina State as part of proceeds of ill gotten rapacious  weath. We are still counting! US, UK and Dubai awaiting our meticulous  searchlight'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/efcc-seize-additional.html

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by broseme: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2016

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by broseme: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2016
broseme:
More
more

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by broseme: 10:12am On Sep 25, 2016
More

1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by jmichlins(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2016
I have nothing against killing this man even if it's by the so condemned jungle justice or witch hunt. Nigerians have been killing thieves for something less than this

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by Oche211(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2016
Chai!!! These guys really finished this country. Imagine how the country will look like if our collective wealth was evenly distributed.
Some wailers nd idiots will soon come here shouting "witch hunt". This is pure wickedness. It goes to show how wicked , greedy nd insatiable the hard of man be.
Thumbs up EFCC.
#Corruption,NtInMyCountry.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 25, 2016
shocked
This is the kind of loot Kemi Olunloyo's father did.
no wonder she has guts to insult anybody she wishes to insult.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by blackpanda: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2016
I thot they said buhari is using efcc to hunt only southerners?? Morons!

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by Oche211(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2016
jmichlins:
I have nothing against killing this man even if it's by the so condemned jungle justice or witch hunt. Nigerians have been killing thieves for something less than this
U are absolutely right. It might surprise u to knw that some people will still support this man.
Until our laws are made to kill or execute corrupt men/women, we'll ve a long way to go in this corruption war.
This revelations by EFCC each day are mindblowing. Surprisingly, each one seems outplay, outdo the previous one. Nawa oh
#Corruption, NtInMyCountry.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by Khd95(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2016
This nigga nd PEJ seems to be in a competition.
They should be jailed outrightly,haba.

Make i dodge bfore supporters of mama hippo sight my post.grin

Climbs keke**

38 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by Oche211(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2016
blackpanda:
I thot they said buhari is using efcc to hunt only southerners?? Morons!
They are real morons. I call them the "Sons of Hates". They are quick to defend criminals even with the last drop of their blood.
Watch them invade this thread.

47 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2016
The question now is what happens to all this properties after being seized and Bubu govt expires.

This Countries Anti- Corruption war can't work if the Judiciary don't step up and start sentencing this criminals to long jail terms or even death with speedy judicial process.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2016
But Shema father was a Billionaire.....He had cows worth billion of Dollars before his death...Perhaps, he gave Shema his son about 100Billion before his death...

APC and propaganda...
tongue

28 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Where are those defending patience Jonathan? If buhari can probe a former governor who is a fellow northerner, who is Patience who never held any constitutional position to escape probe? Mama Piss must go to jail

25 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by muri4mig(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Even the wailers will agree with us that this man should be stone to death according to Amaechi.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by GoggleB(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2016
muri4mig:
Even the wailers will agree with us that this man should be stone to death according to Amaechi.
After he is being stoned...

Amaechi himself too shud be stoned to death..

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by okoro4: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2016
Nigerian politicians are greedy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by Sealeddeal(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2016
I wonder what is in the mind of Hausas, Yorubas and Fulanis when they are looting the common wealth of the people.
These three groups constitute the greatest looters in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by payosehtor(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
But Shema father was a Billionaire.....He had cows worth billion of Dollars before his death...Perhaps, he gave Shema his son about 100Billion before his death...

APC and propaganda...
tongue

did declare his assets before he became a gov at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by Wadeoye(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
By the time all houses and mansions built with stolen money are labelled in Abuja, only God knows how many houses will be left.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by seguno2: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
When will our president seize Buratai's multi million dollar properties in Dubai?
I thought he signed an agreement with the UAE to deal with such matters a while ago?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Absurd to say the least undecided
Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by Deen77: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Oche211:

U are absolutely right. It might surprise u to knw that some people will still support this man.
Until our laws are made to kill or execute corrupt men/women, we'll ve a long way to go in this corruption war.
This revelations by EFCC each day are mindblowing. Surprisingly, each one seems outplay, outdo the previous one. Nawa oh
#Corruption, NtInMyCountry.

What are they doing with all this for God sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by originally(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
let them probe themselves,those stealing now better be careful

1 Like

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by seguno2: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
payosehtor:
did declare his assets before he became a gov at all?

Has Buhari publicly declared his assets?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sealeddeal:
I wonder what is in the mind of Hausas, Yorubas and Fulanis when they are looting the common wealth of the people.
These three groups constitute the greatest looters in Nigeria.

Don't mind those people jare. Even dieziani is a Fulani woman

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by kulexkuzy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
just imagineangry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by muhammed10: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
It is unfortunate! This country is finished
Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by Deen77: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
seguno2:
When will our president seize Buratai's multi million dollar properties in Dubai?
I thought he signed an agreement with the UAE to deal with such matters a while ago?

If he fail to other will continue from were he stop

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
EFCC doing what to know best
disgracing everyone on the pages of social media but lacking substance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Seizes Shema's Mansions & Properties (Photos) by uairaland: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
na wah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Certificate: ABU Zaria Makes U-turn, Keeps Mum On Melaye / Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC / El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.