Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,064 members, 7,838,699 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Fuel Price Will Increase To =n=95 Per Litre In Nov. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price Will Increase To =n=95 Per Litre In Nov. (648 Views)

How Jonathan Reacted To The $2b Arms Procurement Scandal In Nov 2015 / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? / Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Price Will Increase To =n=95 Per Litre In Nov. by tushbobo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
Due to deregulation of the downstream oil sector,fuel price is to sell at a minimum of about =N=95 a litre. Kerosene is also to increase to over =N=100 per litre.Diesel price remains the same.It seems the Government of Nigeria does not know its main reason of being in place - the welfare and security of the Nigerians.
Thinking of how much Nigerians spend to Generate their own water and electricity,the bad roads,decay in health and education etc,this will just increase the number of paupers in the country.All we hear is vision 2020,MDGs,NAPEP,rebranding and all sorts of grammar.Its sad to think that we still import fuel after exporting crude.Whats wrong in repairing our refineries
This will only fuel inflation.
Re: Fuel Price Will Increase To =n=95 Per Litre In Nov. by citizenY(m): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2009
We are here, waiting for the heavens to fall down. I am am on the griound already so i fear no fall.
Only those who have a stake in this messy set up have fears. Let them do whatever they like. When push
comes to shove, we shall know what to do.

I have started having fears that one day the masses will just invade the streets and deal with their oppressors.
This is just a fear. The masses know their oppressors and they are their neighbours . One day, |One day, HMmmnnnnn
Re: Fuel Price Will Increase To =n=95 Per Litre In Nov. by otokx(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2009
He that is down need fear no fall
Re: Fuel Price Will Increase To =n=95 Per Litre In Nov. by blacksta(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hopefully it will break the camel back.
Re: Fuel Price Will Increase To =n=95 Per Litre In Nov. by nethacker(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2009
but i tot deregulation starts Nov 2010 shocked shocked
Re: Fuel Price Will Increase To =n=95 Per Litre In Nov. by citizenY(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
THEY BETTER START FROM TOMORROW, WHY POSTPONE TILL TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAN DO TODAY.

WE ARE WAITING. NA ONLY ONCE DEM DEY CIRCUMCISE MAN KE! BUT NO BE ONLY ON E HE DEY DO DI TING.

SHEBI ASSU JUST FINISH.
Re: Fuel Price Will Increase To =n=95 Per Litre In Nov. by nex(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2009
Deregulation does not fix price, but allows price to fluctuate according to demand and supply so telling me that PMS will be deregulated to now sell at a minimum of N95 does not make sense to me. Where did you get this news from again? Tribune?
Re: Fuel Price Will Increase To =n=95 Per Litre In Nov. by snowdrops(m): 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hurray!!!
Re: Fuel Price Will Increase To =n=95 Per Litre In Nov. by tushbobo(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2009
nex:

Deregulation does not fix price, but allows price to fluctuate according to demand and supply so telling me that PMS will be deregulated to now sell at a minimum of N95 does not make sense to me. Where did you get this news from again? Tribune?

It was in the punch.FG is currently subsidising fuel and thats why its =N=65,if the subsidy is removed the will marketers subsidise fuel price?Of course not,every one will bear the landing cost per liter plus the profit for marketers(it would have been cheaper if our refineries were functioning,most countries who have crude sell fuel below =N=20 in their currencies and about =N=4.50 in venezuela,visit http://en.ce.cn/subject/EnergyCrisis/ECworld/200605/12/t20060512_6934874.shtml if u doubt) and no one is saying the price will not fluctuate.
Re: Fuel Price Will Increase To =n=95 Per Litre In Nov. by naso2(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2009
Ope o. Atleast we go rest for house for 2 weeks before NLC and Govt. go bring am back to 75 naira. Lagos stress too much , we need this strikes once every quarter. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Success In Nigeria - Minister Ojo Maduekwe / Moderators Please Move These Tribalist Threads. / Sanusi, Cbn Vs Akingbola Court Adjouned Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.