Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Selective Healings In Today's Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Selective Healings In Today's Church (523 Views)

"Everything About President Buhari Is Deceptive And Selective" - CAN / Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. / What Is Now Going On In Today's Church? - @iamdjVirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selective Healings In Today's Church by wellstryme(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2016
Why is that Pastors can't go to hospitals and prove themselves,they will only heal those they select,sometimes it looked like a planned work..

Christ Embassy healing service is fake,they evict a friend of mine that went for healing because they said he was making noise,am still waiting for the day a random person will walk up to our Naija pastor and let them display their annointing..

They will round up people and tell them to act sick so they can give the crowd what they want to see..

There is a higher being that created all of us,but if you think Christianity is the truth you are dead wrong..

AM NOT A MUSLIM TAKE NOTE

2 Likes

Re: Selective Healings In Today's Church by mmsen: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2016
You know why.

It's fraudulent.

But let the xtians answer. I can't wait to hear how they will spin this.

1 Like

Re: Selective Healings In Today's Church by brandonobi(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
r u jst realizing how fake their heelings are, wen the supposed sick person yells "i am well" the congregation will shout "praise the Lord".
God is watching sha.

1 Like

Re: Selective Healings In Today's Church by wellstryme(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
They know the truth but they want to stay dumb,Christians made everything looked like if you live a good life but still don't go to church you won't make heaven,which is very annoying,what do they preach in church more than living a good life,Winners be collecting millions of naira for school fees,if you are giving scholarship,the money will be deducted from your salary when you start working,a true philantropist and a man of God indeed

1 Like

Re: Selective Healings In Today's Church by FunkyMetahuman: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
I used to believe pastor Chris mumbo jombo until I realized it's all selective and random
Re: Selective Healings In Today's Church by menxer: 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hhhhhmmmmm
It's not easy saying some things.

I remember a brother in my church then, he had eye problem, and was used by pastor to demonstrate healing power. The guy later gave testimony that he was healed as a result of that Pastor ministering healing to him.

Fast forward a few years later, I ran into the same guy inside a Keke, and was shocked to see the guy was/is blind and has to be led by the hand.

Same church, different pastor.

If you have a medical problem please see a medical practitioner.
If you Faith problem please see a pastor/motivator.
If you have a mental problem please see a psychiatrist.
If you have a traditional problem please see a traditional practitioner.
If you have a legal problem please see a lawyer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Selective Healings In Today's Church by wellstryme(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
menxer:
Hhhhhmmmmm
It's not easy saying some things.

I remember a brother in my church then, he had eye problem, and was used by pastor to demonstrate healing power. The guy later gave testimony that he was healed as a result of that Pastor ministering healing to him.

Fast forward a few years later, I ran into the same guy inside a Keke, and was shocked to see the guy was/is blind and has to be led by the hand.

Same church, different pastor.

If you have a medical problem please see a medical practitioner.
If you Faith problem please see a pastor/motivator.
If you have a mental problem please see a psychiatrist.
If you have a traditional problem please see a traditional practitioner.
If you have a legal problem please see a lawyer.
I ask my friend what do pastors preach in church,he said how to live a righteous life,when I asked him if he is bad,he said no..To the final question I asked him why do you go listen to talk on how to be righteous when you are living a good life he was dumb founded

2 Likes

Re: Selective Healings In Today's Church by wellstryme(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
White people used the story of Noah and his son to justify slavery of the blacks..

1 Like

Re: Selective Healings In Today's Church by CAPSLOCKED: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2016

SELECTIVE HEALINGS?

THIS IS AN INAPPROPRIATE SELECTION OF WORDS AS THERE'S NOTHING LIKE "HEALING" IN THE FIRST PLACE. undecided
Re: Selective Healings In Today's Church by wellstryme(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

SELECTIVE HEALINGS?

THIS IS AN INAPPROPRIATE SELECTION OF WORDS AS THERE'S NOTHING LIKE "HEALING" IN THE FIRST PLACE. undecided
Lols right
Re: Selective Healings In Today's Church by jcross19: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
wellstryme:
Why is that Pastors can't go to hospitals and prove themselves,they will only heal those they select,sometimes it looked like a planned work..

Christ Embassy healing service is fake,they evict a friend of mine that went for healing because they said he was making noise,am still waiting for the day a random person will walk up to our Naija pastor and let them display their annointing..

They will round up people and tell them to act sick so they can give the crowd what they want to see..

There is a higher being that created all of us,but if you think Christianity is the truth you are dead wrong..

AM NOT A MUSLIM TAKE NOTE
doctor could have come to your house to look for you if you are sick!!!!.funny questions because most human being brain have been harvested by demons to make you reason like an animal. There is a place for everything and you cant force people to believe in your God if yoy believe if you like dont . Those hospital workers were trained for many years for that because not all people can believe in God or in your power so God have made a provision for all even unto unbelievers.
Re: Selective Healings In Today's Church by APCsupporter: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
Its only in christianity that a child who was supposedly born blind that can identify a colour after being "healed". How did he know how to identify colours if he had never seen before? And you see people shouting and hailing the pastor.

Chai! I only wish seun will take this to FP.

Btw I'm a Muslim
Re: Selective Healings In Today's Church by wellstryme(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
jcross19:
doctor could have come to your house to look for you if you are sick!!!!.funny questions because most human being brain have been harvested by demons to make you reason like an animal. There is a place for everything and you cant force people to believe in your God if yoy believe if you like dont . Those hospital workers were trained for many years for that because not all people can believe in God or in your power so God have made a provision for all even unto unbelievers.
Dude take chill pill okay,Nigerian pastors are Con Artists

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/11/16 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/12/16 / Is Barack Obama The Antichrist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.