Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,907 members, 7,952,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. (1575 Views)

How PDP Prevented Ekwueme From Making Nigeria Great – Tinubu / 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC / PDP Plans To Sell Party Membership, Ministrial Slots For Being Cash-strapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by GLeesMODEL(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
PDP ALMOST CRASHED AIR PEACE PLANE FROM ABUJA TO BENIN THINKING GODWIN OBASEKI was on board the plane. Godwin Obaseki who came to Abuja for a brief meeting was billed to return to Benin City with some of the APC Governorship Aspirants who contested with him, among whom was Chief Blessing Agbomhere, two days ago. 

PDP hearing this, they quickly chartered Arik Air so that Obaseki will not have any option but fly Air Peace which the PDP has set to crash after realizing Pst Osaigie Ize Iyamu of the PDP is not a match for APC's Godwin Obaseki as Edo people have decided to vote Godwin Obaseki, a professional, a technocrat and seasoned investment consultant who will use his experience and connection to rejig Edo economy for the interest of Edo people. 

Edo people who believe the PDP's candidate's interest is not of the people but of the cabal that have seize power in Edo and make the people suffer in the past. PDP again! Just imagine the desperation. Because they suspected Godwin Obaseki was in the plane, they wanted to crash a plane that was carrying more the 100 Edo people. What an evil plot. PDP will never repent from their evil way.

http://www.abujapress.com/2016/09/shocking-how-pdp-plans-to-crash-air.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by HungerBAD: 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol.

No comment.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by achieverme(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
The op is as stvp1d as his post.

He must be another dumb soul disciple of oshomole.

This is how oshomole would open his month and release oral diarrhea.

Mr op, if you think this thing you post here will win your candidate any vote, you are mistaken. In actual sense, it makes you look like a f.0.0.l.

You give the impression dat your brain must have hit the floor when you fell from your mother's back.

I've never seen a more brainless and thoughtless post like this all my life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by soberdrunk(m): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
NDLEA has a lot of work to do ooooooo! The amount of "sub-standard' weed in circulation has become too much and we are seeing the negative effects everyday.......... angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by sarrki(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Why is it a do or die affair?

If truly this politicians really wants to serve why all the

Blackmailing here & there

All parties are guilty of this

1 Like

Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by kenny987(f): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
Did this op drink urine? Has any Air Peace aircraft been reported to have crashed or been compromised? Is this how they want badmouth someone's business? This APC ehn! Kai!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by rexlims(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
@ op I blame mtn for selling cheap data bundles. Else u wont be spewing rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
Even APC cannot support such a trash news..

The OP and source are just desperate opportunists grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by chriskosherbal(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Certainly no comment from me
Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by Paperwhite(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
kenny987:
Did this op drink urine? Has any Air Peace aircraft been reported to have crashed or been compromised? Is this how they want badmouth someone's business? This APC ehn! Kai!
Nne that is what the paranoid thinking of imminent defeat can cause.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by HtwoOw: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
NDLEA has a lot of work to do ooooooo! The amount of "sub-standard' weed in circulation has become too much and we are seeing the negative effects everyday.......... angry angry

Every rumor has an element of truth in it
Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by MONITZ: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
HtwoOw:

Every rumor has an element of truth in it

Very true and correct, like the malicious type the op talked about here which he sat somewhere in the dark in his room to concoct Keep deceiving urself and wen u e done, probably u will wake up from ur self-induced slumber.

I think it's high time Nairaland started to check the kinds of stories worthy of gracing their pages because some people won't know outright lies from rumors and hear -say stories, everything to them is authentic.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by bishopkay: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
This op is a fool and an anarchist who deserves to be shot! I for recommend using you for rituals but the gods don't accept imbe.ciles as offering
Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by princepee: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Make una leave all this propaganda abegi Saturday don reach finish. Let Edo people decide whom to govern them. Free and fair election is what we want in Edo state.
Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by Thukzee01(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Op see if i slap u ehn...
Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by HtwoOw: 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
PDP brought general purpose machine gun to Osun, they are desperate and can do anything, that is true but attempting to crash a plane, I do.nkt believe that so when I said every rumor has an element of truth I knew what I meant
MONITZ:

Very true and correct, like the malicious type the op talked about here which he sat somewhere in the dark in his room to concoct Keep deceiving urself and wen u e done, probably u will wake up from ur self-induced slumber.

I think it's high time Nairaland started to check the kinds of stories worthy of gracing their pages because some people won't know outright lies from rumors and hear -say stories, everything to them is authentic.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: How Pdp Plans To Crash Air Peace Plane To Kill Godwin Obaseki. by Abeymills(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Apc is simply evil

(1) (Reply)

Photos:remains Of Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Being Transferred By His Comrade / Rivers Rerun: APC Reacts To Allegation Of Printing Of Electoral Materials / Five Times Nigerian First Ladies Really Disgraced Naija.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.