Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How To Make Your Phone To Automatically Take Photo Of Intruders - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Phone To Automatically Take Photo Of Intruders (1321 Views)

How To Automatically Load Airtime On Your Phone, Using Your Phone's Camera / See Google Tiny Camera That Cost N90,000 Which Automatically Take Photos & Video / How To Stop Random Apps From Automatically Installing On Your Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Phone To Automatically Take Photo Of Intruders by wizkidblogger(f): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
You can set your phone to take photos of anyone that tries to unlock your device, snoop on your chats apps or any app on your
smartphone. All you need to do, is to download CM Security app to your phone.

Once installed, go to "App Lock' > "Intruder Selfie" to enable it.

Once enabled, it will save intruders photos in your phone gallery and will also notify you via email.

http://www.mobilitaria.com/2016/09/configure-phone-to-take-photos-of-anyone-that-enters-wrong-password.html

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Phone To Automatically Take Photo Of Intruders by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Your Phone To Automatically Take Photo Of Intruders by KellyBerry(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ya we know that, tnx for the info anyways.
Re: How To Make Your Phone To Automatically Take Photo Of Intruders by wizkidblogger(f): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
KellyBerry:
Ya we know that, tnx for the info anyways.

Who are the "We" ? Does your Nairaland account belongs to everybody?

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Phone To Automatically Take Photo Of Intruders by tikkykay: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
wizkidblogger:

Who are the "We" ? Does your Nairaland account belongs to everybody?

Tnx 4 d info jare...I guess we dnt all knw

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Phone To Automatically Take Photo Of Intruders by psucc(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
That's great!
If it can send the image to other storage in event of theft.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Phone To Automatically Take Photo Of Intruders by nazeefsco(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Thats awesome......lemmi give it a try
Re: How To Make Your Phone To Automatically Take Photo Of Intruders by tikkykay: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
psucc:
That's great!

Hw person go view d image frm d storage wen it has gone,am sure it's just to check if my boo checked my fone...bla bla
Re: How To Make Your Phone To Automatically Take Photo Of Intruders by wizkidblogger(f): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2016
psucc:
That's great!

Like dropbox or google drive right?

(1) (Reply)

Authorities Having Tough Time Unlocking Shooter's Iphone / Help Pls: My Android System App Is Eating Up 80% Of My Ram / INFINIX Note 4 SOLD OUT In 30 Minutes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.