Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Please Help Me With This Androidapp & Web Quotation - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Me With This Androidapp & Web Quotation (1199 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With This Androidapp & Web Quotation by tennyson10: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hello everyone, I have an app idea which I have shared and has been well commended. However,I'll be having a presentation of the idea for sponsorship which requires the budget for the app. I'd be grateful if anyone can help me with the quotation, the app is quite complex and I do not just want to give an estimate so I need a developer who can give me a breakdown of how much it would cost.Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me With This Androidapp & Web Quotation by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
tennyson10:
Hello everyone, I have an app idea which I have shared and has been well commended. However,I'll be having a presentation of the idea for sponsorship which requires the budget for the app. I'd be grateful if anyone can help me with the quotation, the app is quite complex and I do not just want to give an estimate so I need a developer who can give me a breakdown of how much it would cost.Thanks.

What is the app all about and what would be the functions?

That's the first step to getting the estimate of how much you need
Re: Please Help Me With This Androidapp & Web Quotation by tennyson10: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sircomeference:

What is the app all about and what would be the functions?

That's the first step to getting the estimate of how much you need

Hi,thanks for taking your time to reply. I don't want to post it here ,pls drop your email address so I can send it to you.
Re: Please Help Me With This Androidapp & Web Quotation by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
tennyson10:

Hi,thanks for taking your time to reply. I don't want to post it here ,pls drop your email address so I can send it to you.
Ok this is my email.
iamseyiajayi@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me With This Androidapp & Web Quotation by tennyson10: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sircomeference:

Ok this is my email.
iamseyiajayi@gmail.com
Thanks bro,I've sent it to your mail.
Re: Please Help Me With This Androidapp & Web Quotation by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2016
tennyson10:

Thanks bro,I've sent it to your mail.
michaelozoemena2@gmail.com here is mine too.
Re: Please Help Me With This Androidapp & Web Quotation by tennyson10: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2016
ProgrammerX:

michaelozoemena2@gmail.com here is mine too.
Thanks,check your mail.

(1) (Reply)

Various Free Computer Science Resources For Learning / Embedded Design Wats App Group / ISDEV 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.