Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 (9895 Views)

How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business / How To Make Money Selling Other People's Product / How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill Free Tutorial- Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by kmaxx(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
If I could make payment by PayPal, how then can I receive payment?
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by RichPlanet: 5:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by Alhajipablo(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2016
kmaxx:
payoneer
I think
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by Day11(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2016
kmaxx:

You need a foreign Paypal account.

And you operate it here. Send/receive
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by kmaxx(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2016
Day11:

You need a foreign Paypal account.
And you operate it here. Send/receive
How can I get one then? (foriegn PayPal)
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by Day11(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
kmaxx:

How can I get one then? (foriegn PayPal)

Send a whatsapp mgs

Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by Juliana7: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
@op, we need ur presence here ooo, to answer all d questions asked above. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by progressmi(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
You did a great job bro. Thx very much
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by RichPlanet: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
m
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by CosmicJames(m): 9:55am On Nov 11, 2016
kmaxx:
You can recieve payment in 3 ways
1. Through US Paypal
2. Payoneer
3. Exchangers.

You ll know how to create a US Paypal acct if you are able to be part of my mentorship program + other sure method to make money online.
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by CosmicJames(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Juliana7:
@op, we need ur presence here ooo, to answer all d questions asked above. Thanks
I'm here now. Ask your questions now
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by fredonlinealway(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2016
You can still make money even if u dont have any skill, all u need is just an honest person that will not just be selling ebook to you, but hold your hand and tech u how to make money online like he or she is making it. You can ncontact us via whatsapp to get u started 09032988135
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by kmaxx(m): 10:44am On Nov 11, 2016
CosmicJames:
You can recieve payment in 3 ways
1. Through US Paypal
2. Payoneer
3. Exchangers.

You ll know how to create a US Paypal acct if you are able to be part of my mentorship program + other sure method to make money online.

How can one enroll for your mentorship programme online then?
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by CosmicJames(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
kmaxx:

How can one enroll for your mentorship programme online then?
I ll update the thread with that info later this evening.
Stay tune
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by CosmicJames(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Update...
The part 2 and 3 of this tutorial will be completed in my mentorship program.

Introducing... Successful Internet Business - My Mentorship Program.

If you want to start your internet business on a solid foundation and make real money online, then this is a golden opportunity for you. I'm about to personally mentor some few lucky people to succeed online making real money.

I don't like too much talk, I believe in practical.
Let me show some content of my mentorship program now.

1. CPA (Cost Per Action)
You make money here anytime somebody take an action on your
site/offer. The action can be a click, sign up, email submit, pin etc

2. Instagram Cash Code
Secret to making money on instagram

3. YouTube Cash Code
How to legaly use other people's videos as your own and make money on Youtube even if
you don't know how to make videos

4. Start An Online Company.
Here you setup an online company and offer your services to the whole world even you don't have a single skill and make real money daily. This alone can turn you into an employer of labor with time.

5. Drop Shipping etc

Follow the link in my signature to get full details.

Cc @kmaxx
Cc @Ezzyizzy
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by jonjay007: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
CosmicJames:
I ll update the thread with that info later this evening.
Stay tune
Weldone on ur good work bro... may God greatly reward your efforts....please I want to ask, what software can be used to change ip address to that of US?
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by CosmicJames(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
jonjay007:

Weldone on ur good work bro... may God greatly reward your efforts....please I want to ask, what software can be used to change ip address to that of US?
You can use Zenmate or ultrasurf. Google them out.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by jonjay007: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thanks bro
CosmicJames:
You can use Zenmate or ultrasurf. Google them out.
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by CosmicJames(m): 12:48am On Nov 13, 2016
jonjay007:
Thanks bro
You are welcome my brother.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by jonjay007: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
CosmicJames:
Have you check out my mentorship program?
It offers some real internet busines models that you can use to make some serious money online
and will kick start by next week. A thread where I'm reviewing the program can be found here
https://www.nairaland.com/3461806/making-least-800-monthly-income#50980772

To get full details of the program, follow the link in my signature.

Kk, I will do that now
happy sunday
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by shakol91(m): 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
CosmicJames:
Have you check out my mentorship program?
It offers some real internet busines models that you can use to make some serious money online
and will kick start by next week. A thread where I'm reviewing the program can be found here
https://www.nairaland.com/3461806/making-least-800-monthly-income#50980772

To get full details of the program, follow the link in my signature.
Good work @OP, pls mention me when you're about to start. I really need online job.
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by CosmicJames(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
shakol91:
Good work @OP, pls mention me when you're about to start. I really need online job.
Bro, my life changing mentorship training program will commence on Friday the 18th of this month. Registration is goin on now. To get full details of the contents of the program and how to register, follow the link in my signature. I tell you, if you are able to be part of this mentorship training, by this time next year you ll be making at least $800 every month guaranteed.
You can partner with me and earn a extra N2,000 for every person you refer to my mentorship training program. This mentorship training is a rare oppotunity you should not miss if you really want to make money online.
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by shakol91(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
CosmicJames:

Bro, my life changing mentorship training program will commence on Friday the 18th of this month. Registration is goin on now. To get full details of the contents of the program and how to register, follow the link in my signature. I tell you, if you are able to be part of this mentorship training, by this time next year you ll be making at least $800 every month guaranteed.
You can partner with me and earn a extra N2,000 for every person you refer to my mentorship training program. This mentorship training is a rare oppotunity you should not miss if you really want to make money online.
hmmm, before I start referring people,It will be better for me to weigh your service first. You know it will be too rigid to market what i don't have the knowledge
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by CosmicJames(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
shakol91:
hmmm, before I start referring people,It will be better for me to weigh your service first. You know it will be too rigid to market what i don't have the knowledge
Yea, you are very correct. However, you have nothing to worry about because I'm very confident in my mentorship training program so much that I can guarantee you %99.9 satisfaction. So there is nothing to worry about. You are also free to try the program first before promoting it.
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by shakol91(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
CosmicJames:
Yea, you are very correct. However, you have nothing to worry about because I'm very confident in my mentorship training program so much that I can guarantee you %99.9 satisfaction. So there is nothing to worry about. You are also free to try the program first before promoting it.
what's the mentorship training procedure. Want to know if I'll be qualified to participate
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by CosmicJames(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
shakol91:
what's the mentorship training procedure. Want to know if I'll be qualified to participate
Ok, just follow this link to my facebook provide a brief review of the training
https://mobile.facebook.com/cosmic.james/posts/1252800621428831?_rdr
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by shakol91(m): 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
CosmicJames:

Ok, just follow this link to my facebook provide a brief review of the training
https://mobile.facebook.com/cosmic.james/posts/1252800621428831?_rdr
I've visited the page. Your products are awesome. Your fee is moderate but recession is biting hard
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by CosmicJames(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2016
shakol91:
I've visited the page. Your products are awesome. Your fee is moderate but recession is biting hard
Thanks for your honest feedback. I wish you could be part of this life changing mentorship training and get all that those products promise to offer. The original fee for this kind of training is high but I know the recession is real that was why I made the fee that way so that people will be able to afford it. I like the level of your interest and feedback. Send me a mail with regard to the registration fee.
jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by shakol91(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
CosmicJames:

Thanks for your honest feedback. I wish you could be part of this life changing mentorship training and get all that those products promise to offer. The original fee for this kind of training is high but I know the recession is real that was why I made the fee that way so that people will be able to afford it. I like the level of your interest and feedback. Send me a mail with regard to the registration fee.
jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
alright Thanks. I will contact you
Re: How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 by Kazanchat(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hello guys.
BECOME A COMPUTER WIZARD WITH NO STRESS.
Learn how to create a website (HTML & CSS) all you need is a computer (preferably) or an android fone. Learn how to do the following also
1. Enjoy your mtn recharge like never before (common logic)
2. Cracking of modem (turning a modem to a universal modem)
3. Sharing files from laptop-laptop without LAN cable or Bluetooth.
4. Sharing files from phone-laptop (vice versa) without usb cord or bluetooth.
5. Cracking of antivirus (avast and Kaspersky)
6. Cracking of ms-word.
7. Cracking of Windows O.S
8. Cracking of IDM. Call/ whatsapp If U are interested in the 1week online class(class starts every wednessday). It's not free though. 07037447428.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Can I Invest In Cocoa? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit / ALIBABA Joint Group Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.