Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Time To Stop Running After Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Time To Stop Running After Adsense (2540 Views)

For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site / 7 Things To Stop Doing If You Want To Make Money From Your Blog / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Stop Running After Adsense by henryobinna(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hi Nairalanders.

Are you a blogger? a website content publisher? have you been having issues getting Adsense approved. I've got something for you.

Normally I don't post on this section of the forum or post about Adsense even though am a website content publisher. Due to the way bloggers and fellow web publishers hustle for Adsense, some even get scammed by some sellers of Adsense accounts at the end, I've come to share with you the ad network I'm using. I consider it the best Adsense alternative (you can even earn more here than Adsense in some cases, No kidding!).
it's called Ezoic.
Note I'm not forcing you I'm just trying to help guys out. I'm not trying to sell you bull.shiiit, trust me. at least once.

Why Ezoic Is the Best Adsense alternative
- $20 minimum payment threshold.
- allows upto 5 ads per page (you can earn more)
- no address verification like Adsense.
- approval is easy.
- payment method, PayPal, Payoneer and some others.
- good and friendly support.
- hard to get banned(I haven't heard any)
- the ads look the same as Adsense' since they're from same ad inventory Google ad exchange.
- by far better than any Adsense alternative like propeller ads, infolinks (I used tbis crap), bidvertiser or what ever alternative to Adsense you might think of.

This is the adnetwork most of these top publishers who display more than 3 ads are making use of and some of you thought they're premium publishers.

To register head over to Ezoic.com

If you have any questions ask here and I'll be glad to help out.

A triel for a month would convince you, if you have very poor traffic don't expect to earn so much money oh. But with good traffic you're sure of withdrawing every month like there's no tomorrow.

Good luck and stop the Adsense embarrassment.
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
AdSense is not hard to get. undecided
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by henryobinna(m): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
the kind of threads I see here on Nairaland suggests otherwise.

this thread is to help people focus on producing quality contents for their audience and not chasing after Adsense all over the internet
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
henryobinna:
the kind of threads I see here on Nairaland suggests otherwise.

this thread is to help people focus on producing quality contents for their audience and not chasing after Adsense all over the internet

If they have quality contents ,they won't chase AdSense.
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by Emergencia(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

From the information i can gather, adsense is a bit hard to get
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by henryobinna(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

the threads on Nairaland suggests otherwise
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Emergencia:
From the information i can gather, adsense is a bit hard to get

Lol no it's not.... I've helped 3 blogs that were not up to 2 months old get AdSense.... Ask Techinfong

Once you know and follow the rules, AdSense is pieces of cake.
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by Cashrange660: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
One thing I love about adsense is that they record your earnings accurately and they don't cheat you when it comes to that and they usually pay. but other adsense alternatives are thieves. They rob you of your hard earned money.
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by techinfong: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Yea that's true@emergencia. Once you don't copy and paste or using subdomain.your approval is 80% sure.
JeffreyJamez:

Lol no it's not.... I've helped 3 blogs that were not up to 2 months old get AdSense.... Ask Techinfong

Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by Emergencia(m): 12:33am On Sep 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hmmmm, are u a blogger?
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2016
Emergencia:
Hmmmm, are u a blogger?

Nope....I'm a web designer and IT Consultant
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by Interesting15: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2016
henryobinna:
Hi Nairalanders.

Are you a blogger? a website content publisher? have you been having issues getting Adsense approved. I've got something for you.

Normally I don't post on this section of the forum or post about Adsense even though am a website content publisher. Due to the way bloggers and fellow web publishers hustle for Adsense, some even get scammed by some sellers of Adsense accounts at the end, I've come to share with you the ad network I'm using. I consider it the best Adsense alternative (you can even earn more here than Adsense in some cases, No kidding!).
it's called Ezoic.
Note I'm not forcing you I'm just trying to help guys out. I'm not trying to sell you bull.shiiit, trust me. at least once.

- approval is easy.
- the ads look the same as Adsense' since they're from same ad inventory Google ad exchange.
- by far better than any Adsense alternative like propeller ads, infolinks (I used tbis crap), bidvertiser or what ever alternative to Adsense you might think of.

This is the adnetwork most of these top publishers who display more than 3 ads are making use of and some of you thought they're premium publishers.

A triel for a month would convince you, if you have very poor traffic don't expect to earn so much money oh. But with good traffic you're sure of withdrawing every month like there's no tomorrow.

From what I read about them(ezoic), it seem one needs to have an Adsense, and they only help increase Adsense revenue.
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by henryobinna(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2016
Interesting15:

From what I read about them(ezoic), it seem one needs to have an Adsense, and they only help increase Adsense revenue.
no,
you don't really need to have an Adsense account.
I currently don't have Adsense but I use Ezoic.

if you have Adsense and wish to integrate your Adsense with Ezoic, they'll help you improve/increase your Adsense earning.
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by DoyenExchange: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2016
Any business opportunity that allows you to make dollars in this recession should be encouraged.
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by TrapHedges(m): 9:08am On Sep 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Please can you help me get adsense?
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by Interesting15: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2016
henryobinna:
no,
you don't really need to have an Adsense account.
I currently don't have Adsense but I use Ezoic.

if you have Adsense and wish to integrate your Adsense with Ezoic, they'll help you improve/increase your Adsense earning.
Alright.

I will like contacting you about something. How can I reach you?
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2016
TrapHedges:

Please can you help me get adsense?

Whats the name of your blog let me check it out first...before I give you an answer.
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by akinswaggs(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Ezoic is an Adsense certified Partner.... Its still Adsense they put on your Blog while you access their own dashboard
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by henryobinna(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2016
Interesting15:

Alright.

I will like contacting you about something. How can I reach you?
send me a mail through henry@droidpost.com

and I'll reply immediately
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by henryobinna(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2016
akinswaggs:
Ezoic is an Adsense certified Partner.... Its still Adsense they put on your Blog while you access their own dashboard
Ezoic certified partner, true.

but the only case where it's Adsense that is displayed on your site is a situation where you integrate (or mediate, as Ezoic calls it) it with your Adsense account. Other wise, the ads displayed on your site comes from Google ad exchange which is same inventory Adsense gets there's from. the both ads(ezoic and Adsense) look similar/appear same because their from Google's ad inventory.
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by akinswaggs(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2016
henryobinna:
Ezoic certified partner, true.

but the only case where it's Adsense that is displayed on your site is a situation where you integrate (or mediate, as Ezoic calls it) it with your Adsense account. Other wise, the ads displayed on your site comes from Google ad exchange which is same inventory Adsense gets there's from. the both ads(ezoic and Adsense) look similar/appear same because their from Google's ad inventory.

In order words its still Google adverts you see, ..

Good thing is Adsense wont ban you anyhow
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by henryobinna(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2016
akinswaggs:

In order words its still Google adverts you see, ..

Good thing is Adsense wont ban you anyhow
yes, its Google ads you see, just as I stated it in the original post.

yea, that's one of the sweetest part asides minimum pay out being just $20
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by Emergencia(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Nope....I'm a web designer and IT Consultant
interesting
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by TrapHedges(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Whats the name of your blog let me check it out first...before I give you an answer.

[url]viewz9ja.com[/url]
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
TrapHedges:

[url]viewz9ja.com[/url]

Change your template... It's not user friendly.
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by TrapHedges(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Okay
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by akinswaggs(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
henryobinna:
Hi Nairalanders.

it's called Ezoic.

- approval is easy.

Gimme your phone number bro
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by henryobinna(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
akinswaggs:

Gimme your phone number bro
why do you need it sir?
to contact me mail me via henry@droidpost.com
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by akinswaggs(m): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
henryobinna:
why do you need it sir?

to contact me mail me via henry@droidpost.com

mail sent
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by Obagoblog(m): 1:35am On Oct 14, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Bro, you can help me too

www.obagoblog.com
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by tectonotimes: 4:15am On Oct 14, 2016
HERE COMES NIGERIAN VERSION OF HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW AND OXFORD BUSINESS GROUP
Tectono Business Review is the Nigerian version of Harvard Business Review, Oxford Business Group, EuroMoney and Financial Times. It publishes business news, business articles and business adverts.

It is meant for the elites like business tycoons, top politicians, captains of industries, heads of federal parastatals, top managers of blue-chip companies. It is very educative and informative.

Avail yourself of this opportunity of reading Tectono Business Review publications just by clicking:
www.tectono-business.com
Re: Time To Stop Running After Adsense by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2016
Obagoblog:

Bro, you can help me too

www.obagoblog.com

Help you with?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram Stories Has Finally Become Snapchat With This New Feature / Nairaland Deployed A New UI / How To BUILD Your Own Bulk Sms Website. At Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.