Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z (5501 Views)

Photos From Kim And Kanye West's Double Date With Beyonce And Jay Z / Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says / Beyonce And Jay-z Named Their Baby Ivy Blue, What Does Ivy Stand For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by estellina: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
I have just been wondering why so much hate is directed towards beyonce and jay why do pple just hate pple that are on top and the worst part is the black pple dat shouldf stand up for themselves, instead they knock out each others hustle!!!
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by mamagee6(f): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
Who's Bey[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]? undecided
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by funkydot(f): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2009
@Mamagee Beyonce and Jayz r d objects of discuss here
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by selena(f): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2009
Because people are jealous of them
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by kemcin: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2009
Do people hate eddie murphy or will smith n jada
capital no, the only thing is that they are fake specially bee
artifical woman.
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by shetani: 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2009
kemcin:

Do people hate eddie murphy or will smith n jada
capital no, the only thing is that they are fake specially bee
artifical woman.

i could not agree more

Beyonce spends her time immitating from the best peopel that is why she appears good

She lacks creativity, and JayZ well i dont have any impression , but Beyonce really makes me Sick,
see how she behaved in teh video of Beautiful liar? see how she stands on the red carpet? like a monument cry
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by kemcin: 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2009
seem like u kw her well,anyways grin
my advise 4 her is,
'she shd be herself'
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by tayoast(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2009
shetani:

i could not agree more

Beyonce spends her time immitating from the best peopel that is why she appears good

She lacks creativity, and JayZ well i dont have any impression , but Beyonce really makes me Sick,
see how she behaved in teh video of Beautiful liar? see how she stands on the red carpet? like a monument cry

Pple!
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by freecocoa(f): 3:28am On Dec 19, 2009
B doesnt even know most of this haters exists.Go B LUV AM CRAZY ABT U.
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by londoner: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2009
Its plain jealousy, you will notice that most people who claim to hate Beyonce are female.
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by kemcin: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2009
pls londoner,do people 'female'
hate tyra banks like bee NO or kelly or jada or nicole and so
many black american celeb!!!!?
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by londoner: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2009
@Kemcin, the heights that Beyonce has reached in her career has not been reached by those you mentioned. Beyonce in terms of success/beauty adoration etc is in her own league, those you mentioned are not the ones occupying the top spot in their chosen fields, far away from their nearest competitor.

Tyra always came second after Naomi, Kelly after Beyonce, Jada isn't even in the top five. That makes them less of a threat.

Beyonce symbolises the girl who seems to have it all, success at will.

Her status makes some woman feel uneasy, lol
Why else would people dislike someone so much they dont even know and have never met?
Yet the people who actually know her have nothing but praise for the woman, I say again its jealousy and uneasiness, lol

Some women only warm to woman who have flaws which are very obvious ie tha underdog.
I will now ask you a question, how come we dont see this level of hatred coming from men to other men who are extremely successful? Its something to do with the makeup of some women.
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by chiogo(f): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
^ Exactly!!
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by vislabraye(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2009
I really don't whether they are so hated or not, I really don't send them.

Will Smith and Jada, all the way
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by CHAIRMAN1(m): 12:36am On Dec 20, 2009
i dont agree wif most of you.
Was Janet Jackson this hated in her prime? NO.
I think B(or wathever she is called) is too fake.
I remember 50 cents sayin recently that he choose kelly 4 his video
because he didn't like how her star was dimmed and Beyonce's was overhyped during the
destiny's child era by beyonce's dad(and DC's manager).
The problem with JayZ is that he thinks he's a god.
We should not 4get that he got his wealth by selling his soul(Nas-Ether)
50 cents also recently said about JayZ and i quote 'that ni*** feels he's Jesus' end of quote.
He's also very ruthless when dealing with friends when it comes to money, he has fallen out with so many of his old friends.
What a couple!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by kech(f): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2009
londoner:

@Kemcin, the heights that Beyonce has reached in her career has not been reached by those you mentioned. Beyonce in terms of success/beauty adoration etc is in her own league, those you mentioned are not the ones occupying the top spot in their chosen fields, far away from their nearest competitor.

Tyra always came second after Naomi, Kelly after Beyonce, Jada isn't even in the top five. That makes them less of a threat.

Beyonce symbolises the girl who seems to have it all, success at will.

Her status makes some woman feel uneasy, lol
Why else would people dislike someone so much they dont even know and have never met?
Yet the people who actually know her have nothing but praise for the woman, I say again its jealousy and uneasiness, lol

Some women only warm to women who have flaws which are very obvious ie tha underdog.
I will now ask you a question, how come we dont see this level of hatred coming from men to other men who are extremely successful? Its something to do with the makeup of some women.

Londoner you are so on point. The two highlighted are the main reasons WOMEN beef other women. It's in our blood. The same reason why it's hard to see 2 very beautiful "best friends". One is always more beautiful than the other. No woman wants competition. Once a girl sees another as a threat, there is some hiddien resentment b4 even getting to know each other.
In beyonce's case she seems to have it all and it annoys some people. She is stunning, but some people will rather cut off their breasts than admit that. She is a bloody good singer and PERFORMER. We all know not all singers can perform, that's why most of them never do well at concerts. But Beyonce walks in and you're sure you'll get your money's worth. Everyone is in the crowd. Lovers and HATERS. The chic can dance. Even the haters know that. But No, they'd rather call her a copycat. I think to myself, "If beyonce is a copycat, then I guess all musicians are copycats." I finally realized that the beef is not really about copying the cat. It the fact that she can dance so darn well dammit!! angry To compound matters, she is RICH and is married to one of the richest men in entertainment.  shocked shocked shocked Life doesn't seem fair does it?  grin grin But I think the icing on the cake for beyonce is the fact that she has managed to stay scandal free. WHAT?! Fine gyal, body to die for, fans who literally worship her, plenty money, millionaire husband, and to add insult upon injury, everyone who has met her (even the so-called paparazzi who dig for dirt), say she's nice and has no airs about her. EH!? It's not supposed to be soooo! She's supposed to be this mean b?/^@&!!; She's supposed to be messing up her life so I can read about her in trash magazines and websites! Why! Why! Why!!!!!grin grin grin I can see some people already jumping off the bridge.
Like they say "Hatred is like drinking poison and expecting someone else to die." You wanna know why haters always miss the prosperity bus? because they're still on the farm digging for dirt. Let them keep digging under the hot sun. In 10 years time, they'll still be digging and the girl would have "BORN-ED" about 3 fine pikins who are ready to take over from where she stopped.
Beyonce is not perfect but haba, haters should just admit it, she's AMAZING at what she does.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by MCLOVIN: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2009
Their marriage is a sham. A mere contract. JayZ is a known satanist, who has recruits rihanna and now Kanye West, check d internet. Beyonce has been fake ever since her
Days in destiny's child, talking abt God and dressing scandalous.
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by DisGuy: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2009
Haterz!!

CHAIRMAN1:

i dont agree wif most of you.
Was Janet Jackson this hated in her prime? NO.
I think B(or wathever she is called) is too fake.
I remember 50 cents sayin recently that he choose kelly 4 his video
because he didn't like how her star was dimmed and Beyonce's was overhyped during the
destiny's child era by beyonce's dad(and DC's manager).
The problem with JayZ is that he thinks he's a god.
We should not 4get that he got his wealth by selling his soul(Nas-Ether)
50 cents also recently said about JayZ and i quote 'that ni*** feels he's Jesus' end of quote.
He's also very ruthless when dealing with friends when it comes to money, he has fallen out with so many of his old friends.
What a couple!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol you are quoting 50cent thats a foooorking disgrace!!
for Bleep sake have you ever seen Oprah featured in some rappers video?
there are some people you put on your video, those are people that are available, and stil want to be a star
People like beyonce Jayz are in another league

MCLOVIN:

Their marriage is a sham. A mere contract. JayZ is a known satanist, who has recruits rihanna and now Kanye West, check d internet. Beyonce has been fake ever since her
Days in destiny's child, talking abt God and dressing scandalous.

lol check the internet
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by redsky1: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2009
not all women hate on beyonce - however, some of her recent outfits and her new video with lady (i use that term loosely) gaga - is a disgrace. beyonce is above this kind of video and if at this stage in her career she still feels the need to use sex to sell herself then its sad cos i admire beyonce. she is one of the hardest working female stars out there,
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by daisies: 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2009
redsky1:

not all women hate on beyonce - however, some of her recent outfits and her new video with lady (i use that term loosely) gaga - is a disgrace. beyonce is above this kind of video and if at this stage in her career she still feels the need to use sex to sell herself then its sad cos i admire beyonce. she is one of the hardest working female stars out there,

i totally agree wit you the lady is hardworking and same goes for jay z, they both worked hard to get to where they are today, there is no reason for her to sell her videos to the public in such scandalous outfits, may she has forgotten that she is already a brand and most people are hoping to be like her.
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by bawomolo(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2009
daisies:

i totally agree wit you the lady is hardworking and same goes for jay z, they both worked hard to get to where they are today, there is no reason for her to sell her videos to the public in such scandalous outfits, may she has forgotten that she is already a brand and most people are hoping to be like her.

what's so scandalous about her outfits? Go watch Mary Mary if you have a problem with pop videos.
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by chiogo(f): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2009
^ Even Mary Mary keep it funky grin
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by daisies: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2009
Mary Mary are not in the same class as beyonce! thier dressing are not comparable with beyonce's! what are you guys yarning about?
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by chiogo(f): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2009
^ Then go listen to them, that's the point Bawomolo was trying to make.
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by daisies: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2009
chiogo:

^ Then go listen to them, that's the point Bawomolo was trying to make.
still you guys have made no point, there is no reaosn for that question in your message k?
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2009
1. Because they stayed on top

2. Because they stayed together

3. Because they're classy
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by chiogo(f): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2009
* Sigh* I give up, miss daisy.
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by daisies: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2009
i
chiogo:

* Sigh* I give up, miss daisy.
thats better mr chiogo, its good to know when to surrender.lol,
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by chiogo(f): 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2009
daisies:

i thats better mr chiogo, its good to know when to surrender.lol,
You're not funny! undecided Who's the Mr.? Reading can't be that hard.
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by daisies: 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2009
didn't want to be funny but you do sound like a grumpy old man,
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by chiogo(f): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin Ok, that was funny!!!

*sigh*

Back to topic, if you don't like her, listen to some other shiit, don't think it affects her bank acct.
Re: Why So Much Hate Towards Beyonce And jay z by londoner: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2009
Disliking someones music, dress sense, hair etc is one thing, but the level of hatred that some people have for the fact that she is simply on top until she bows out is what makes it so funny. Dont we all see people every day who dont dress how we may like, have long weave, pretty, ofcourse, but how many of these people have we turned round to genuinely dislike because of it, errr none.

If Beyonce was all she is except without the fame, success and  MALE adoration, noone would even mind her. Little kim does worse and she is not constantly hated on, the same women will make excuses why her own extra blond weave,foul mouth, skin lightening and sexy dressing is excused.

People did not hate Janet Jackson, yes, because in her context ie sister to the biggest entertainer in the whole world, she was the runner up, the underdog. We all know Janets constant struggle with her weight, controversies surrounding her and her family, her flaws are well known. We can support her fame that way.

The whole example about  50 using Kelly in his video further reiterates my point, it stemmed from pity, not just because he always dreamt of working with her.
I dont like the way B is overly sexual because she has too much talent to resort to that, but hey its not a crime. She didn't invent it.

People who dislike B, dont want her to cover up, they simply want her to stop being successful, lol
That level of dislike should be reseved for rapists, paedos and muderers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hollywood Actor, Eddie Murphy’s Daughter Posts HOT Bikini Shots (LOOK) / Picture Of Gbenga Adeboye & KSA Recording Together In Studio In Early 90s / Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.