Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Facebook User Said This about Oshiomhole And His Wife, Lara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook User Said This about Oshiomhole And His Wife, Lara (905 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Reuben Abati Remarries Wife, Lara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Said This about Oshiomhole And His Wife, Lara by LifeDrama: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Amb Dion Osagie, a Facebook user‘s posted on social platform a while ago about Oshiomhole And His Wife, Lara.
Below is what he said.

"[b]#Investigation.
I am currently investigating 5 persons from Edo State. The first one is our Governor.Edo State Governor Adams Oshiomole pictured with a beautiful flight attendant named Christabel. This is exactly how Adams met the wife Lara Oshiomhole while she was working as a attendant but today Lara is the most beautiful First Lady in Nigeria and I am proud of her giving spirit to the poor this far. Off course that is a duty of a First Lady.With all due respect, Oshiomole is a very ugly man. If he was not a Governor and didn't make Lara a lot of promises, do you think she could have married him? Let me remind you that Oshomole is over 30 years older than Lara. The truth is, many of his investments are going to be in Lara home town of Carpe verde. This may be why you have seen a decline in construction in the last few years in Edo.
There has been rumors that Oshomole and the forte family owned a newly opened airline in carpe verde named "Adams Forte luxury airline" Let me remind you that "forte"is Lara last named before marriage and Lara was a flight attendant before she married. Hmmm
If true, my question is, could this be one of oshomole promises to her? Could this marriage be a way of side funding our money? You do your own findings and be the judge. I hate to see resources being taken from my people to feed other nations. We could have created Edo airline. Edo State owe a lot of foreign debts without nothing tangible to show for it. Where did the money go?
#More Details soon on US, Dubai and London."
Ambassador Dion Osagie
Minister of Investigation"[/b]

"My people without a doubt Governor Adams has been the most working Governor in Edo but if you look at the state allocations, current foreign debt and world bank loans, you will find out that Oshomole did not do any work compare to the amount of money loaned and allocations. Many of us will not know this because we don't have interest in knowing what we borrowed.
The school they renovated can be renovated for 70% lesser than the current contracts. The contracts are given to people around them and they get commission from each contracts. We should stop deceiving the people. We know how much a roofing cost, we know how much is a can of paint, we know how much to make desk. We know how much is 1 kilometers road. How can the cost of Airport road be more than the cost to create bypass road? I DEY VEX!"

Edo people what do you have to say about this?

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/facebook-user-said-this-about-oshiomhole-and-his-wife-lara/

Re: Facebook User Said This about Oshiomhole And His Wife, Lara by benedictnsi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
ɮʊt ... աɛtɨռ ċօռċɛʀռ ɖ ɢɨʀʟ na
Re: Facebook User Said This about Oshiomhole And His Wife, Lara by sam6055(m): 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
I may agree with your speculations, but lets get something in our minds.. We now know that most governors use small treats to cover up their hideous acts of embezzlement, and average Nigerians are left to praise them..

Adams will not go unpunished if these speculations prove true, and once again we will see the corruption hidden in every man irrespective of Party or tribe.

But my thoughts go to the Nigerians for too many times we have been given soft promises that make no sense to an intelligent man (

Imagine a man The All Progressive Congress candidate, Mr Godwin Obaseki promising to make 100 millionaires in 4 years ... In a state filled with 3,218,332 million souls (according to Wikipedia)

I call that a soft promise, including the ones our president gave us before being elected, all these things sway so many of us and up till now it has not changed.

If we (Nigerians) can look at things diffferent and instead of accepting and voting for our leader due to tribal, or past performance, we should vote them according to what they have upstairs, a man who just thinks that creating 100 millionaires in a state of over 3 million people does not deserve to be the governor..

what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Senior Special Assistant On Facebook, Twitter And / Fayose Commissions New Veterinary Clinic To Mark His 2nd Year In Office(Pics) / Reopen Case Of Igbo Trader Murdered In Kano, CAN Tells AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.