Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,669 members, 7,955,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba (899 Views)

The Promise Keeper ( A Story By Uncutz) / In The World Of 3 Women (A Romance Suspense Story by Kayode Odusanya) / How Male Blacks Were Sodomized By Gay White Masters, During The Slave Trade Da (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE ONE) STORIES DA VIBA
Please do not share without taking permission from us, thanks for reading.
:
:
:
Rain showers poured out from the holes of axles, the cloud has already given out its dark vomits in coalesce with mother nature.
The whole earth looked juiced from the earth condiment scarifying the dryness. Chirps and drizzles from the night brittle bed of birds and the scorching water-ray dominated the whole city, the busy streets has became waned and downy by silence.
The trees and crops danced to the rhythm of the breezy wind which manipulated it to set forth its greenish brown leaves, The lane that leads to Akabor which gave birth to Ndiabor, Isiabor, Ime Abor, and Ugwuabor has surprisingly gone away as thunderstorms, lightening and sky scintillations gave out their offspring of banger and flashes which must have shaken the pillars of the Earth ascertained by its high tenacity, calmness came out once in a while followed by the normalise of condensation.
A signpost situated at a Tee junction attached to welcome people to the great city of Ojoto broke it stances as it dangles to the ground, one of the four rods reads to tenth mile while the other raids the other communities.
A tree stood beside the signpost leading to a black gigantic gate that inhabit a small bungalow painted brick colour, the whole compound laid vandalised by an Unbecoming becoming traced with tress of different phyla, another thunderstorm landed in front of the Varnished wooden door as it blasts open revealing good handful of vivacious living.
It traced down to a corridor which cased two doors facing each other, two snores of compunction dominated the room at a Vertical View. In the other a snore and a small cry that can be matched to that of a banshee radiated, its door gave out a creaking sun, slightly open revealing the portrait of a teen girl whose eyes were polished red which disclosed how much she must have wept.
After roaming her eyes around the corridor, he opened the door carrying a baby of about a year and 6 months wrapped in a bunny clothing who snored peacefully not knowing the happenings.
She tiptoed out of the house, as the tears still flowed freely out of its place. She slinked out of the gate trying to make no noise to avoid knowledgeable compromises, she lurked pass the Iroko tree and the dilapidated signpost looking evasively around the whole spot, making sure no one was coming, he ran past their friendly towns before diverting to a ghostly road, the immense sound of all the natural creatures help in advocating the Ghostly.
She came to a halt at somewhere having reached where there is no prediction of recognising the mother, she dropped the baby downtrodden by the unforgiveable act, she is about to put herself into but she had to, her parents and friends has boldly strangled her with words that ate deep into her might and the adam who impregnated her and denied not seeing her womanliness.
She covered the baby with the bum so as not to catch cold, the rain has finished its condensation reaction, she stood up cleaning up her motherly tears of regrets, few meters away from the baby, she stopped looking at the her handsome baby boy who has surprisingly started crying like he knew the bond is breeched.
The baby's voice escalating to maxim predicting the outcome of the baby's crying, She ran without looking back as she cleans up the the tears of mediocre....to be continue.
This story is brought to you by Stories Da Viba and was written by;
1). Nonsegzy
2). Princeprezide
3). Dindy
4). Blexxybaby
5). Nelly
Watch out for episode 2, your comments are needed... Please like our page on facebook "Stories Da Viba".

Re: Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE TWO) STORIES DA VIBA

:
:
:

She plodded back the same track, crying heart-felt emotional tears which his strong-set couldn't hold at a spot, reaching a VEE-JUNCTION, few kilometers from the spot she dropped her baby, she heard incoming voices coming her direction, she quickly tucked herself around a tree used for beautification in-front of the opposite house.
The two couples walked engrossed with their discussion which sounded like an argument, after they passed, she lurked out of her hiding place running as her legs could carry her.
Approaching Oye market square, she halted like someone possessed by an unknown force, she thought about the innocent child who she abandoned to the beast of wickedness, she cleaned up the last drop of tears and turned back to where she came from, running very rapidly also praying for her boy's safety, She halted at the spot to her amazement she saw no child talk-less of a shadow.
"How could that be possible!", her instincts surfaced.
She searched the whole place thoroughly but nothing popped up causing fresh hot tears to flow again from the seas of buds, she quickly starting running back towards her house.
"How can i make my parents and relations know that i wanted to dump my child but had a double mind and on going back i saw no baby?".
The more she thought about it, the more her cry and speed increased, she reached their gate, darkness has already started getting subdued by light, she slinked through the gate making sure it made no slight sound, she got to their door and placed her ears to the door plate.
"thank God!!," she muttered although it was quite (which was very unusual for her parents not to wake up by this time).
She walked into the house straight to her room, she picks up a big cloak which contained her cloths and absconded.
(BACK IN TIME; BEFORE THE GIRL WENT BACK TO WHERE SHE LEFT HER BABY....)
A husband and wife coming back from church were discussing about their childlessness after seven years.
"God will answer our prayers soon!?," The man assured.
"But when?", the woman asked morally-retarded by his pre-condition.
"God's time is the best!!.", the husband assumed the second time.
They heard footsteps approaching but didn't get detached from their discussion thinking it might be one of those nocturnal animals, very close to their house, they heard the cry of a baby, the woman traced it despite warnings from the husband that it might be a baby-bush trying to draw its preys, they traced the cry and saw a baby wrapped in a cloth crying.
"Who could have done this wicked act by leaving his child here when they are other seriously looking for the fruit of the womb" The woman said.
"what are you trying to do?", asked her husband.
"I want to carry the baby, do you expect me to leave this child here, who even knows, maybe God has sent the child here knowing our problem" the woman asserted already carrying the baby.
"Don't say i didn't warn you!!", her husband forewarned.
"Trust me on this one" She said already cuddling the baby who surprisingly stopped crying.....to be continue.
#Staffofodin
1). Nonsegzy
2). Evybliss
3). Princeprezide
4). Dindy
5). Blexxybaby
6). Nelly
Watch out for episode 3, your comments are needed... Please like our page on facebook "Stories Da Viba".
Re: Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE THREE) STORIES DA VIBA
:
:
:
Lady Miriam wasn't just a woman who never got what she wanted, her un-classable status and personality of glowing elegance made her stand out among her peers.
Her husband; though steady at his words (sometimes) took her words firmly. She's always up with the right decision which most times is a mixture of emotions and facts.
He loved her for her solid nature and had always let her have her way.
'If this baby would bring happiness and make things fall in place, I'd rather give Miriam the support she needs than to let her shrink in misery', he thought.
Mr Godson loved the baby --his oval face reads lovely with a refreshing smile that evokes the thought of a promising future--.
He had become an integral part of the family. Every love and care they had in them were showered on the baby with no reservations.
He grew stronger as days went by -- enjoying real care and love just like any true mother would wish her son receives--.
Days came and went, weeks took the same course, months also passed by and in almost one year; seemly strange things started to happen.
Mrs Miriam just wished she would get a life by working out more often to bring a halt to this mess --a new state of uncontrollable dizziness and obesity--.
--Had she suddenly become so happy that it reads all over her skin?--.
--Could it be her carelessness that led to this sudden change in body mass?--
Her husband had reminded her that her quest for elegance might ruin the joy they shared.
He didn't loose his job anyway, but he lost his wife to sickness and her illness made him stay home more often to look after his family of two.
After the check-up at the hospital that tuesday morning, Mr Godson drove home gently not spitting out a word.
'We'd get the results tomorrow then you'd receive adequate treatment and maybe by then life would bounce back to normal', he finally whispered with a faint smile on his face.
She heard him.
Lady Miriam's........to be continue
1). Nonsegzy
2). Evybliss
3). Princeprezide
4). Dindy
5). Blexxybaby
6). Nelly
Watch out for episode 4, your comments are needed... Please like our page on facebook "Stories Da Viba".
Re: Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE FOUR) STORIES DA VIBA
:
:
:
Lady Miriam's joy knew no bounds; the next day as the doctor gave them the result of the test, she couldn't believe that the same doctor who told her that she wouldn't be able to conceive due to her imaginary Uterus displacement can give such news.
Her husband Mr Godson felt elated about the news as they cuddled themselves pepped up by their notch.
"Madam, I'm actually flabbergasted when i got the test result, having been diagnosed by even me, i guess God walks in mysterious ways and your story would change the spot of all barren women never to lose hope", the female doctor said a bit of an enlighten words.
The couples thanked the doctor tremendously which after the doctor exerted them to take the ante-natal serious (stating its louse when one not take a blind bit of notice), they took their leave.
Miriam being in foal prided them up (What makes someone think? The love they had for the new baby), they picked up increased as they thought about how their hopefulness drew a blank sheet after they have pulled all the stops but Just few months after they picked up the baby; they are the ones enjoying the beer and skittles of ownership after years of effing and blinding sorrow.
Mr Godson made a huge gallop ahead in his business within the months with sorts of slobber and the coming baby, Miriam went for antenatal not doing anything by halves, Knowing its better safe than sorry.
Nine months later, Miriam was in labour wailing and groaning as the baby jumped in enthusiasm to see the world.
Godson tried to open up his emotions although sick at heart when the doctor told him that his wife would be giving birth under critical operational measures, he girl himself up as he signed the papers which was a "go ahead".
He continued pacing along the waiting room full of imaginary bad dreams, the Doctor later came out of the labour room to liven up his mood after eating the hot potatoes.
"How did it go?", he asked enthusiastically.
"Calm down Mr Odson, your wife miriam just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy", the doctor said smiling faintly at Godson who fussed on a smile back at him.
He went into a pregnant pause before a shout escaped his mouth thanking the doctor for his strings.
"Can i see them now?", he asked.
"yes but be careful with her, she is quite weak for now", said the doctor.
Godson felt out of this world as he feasted his eyes on his new blood. Miriam laid weakly smiling at them as she snuffed the abdominal pain she felt.
After being Discharged from the hospital, the couples on their element gave people a high old time as they celebrated about the child....to be continue
THE STORY HAD JUST BEGAN...
What happens next!? find out in the next episode.
1). Nonsegzy
2). Evybliss
3). Princeprezide
4). Dindy
5). Blexxybaby
6). Nelly
Watch out for episode 5, your comments are needed... Please like our page on facebook "Stories Da Viba".
Re: Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE FIVE) STORIES DA VIBA
:
:
:
Lady Miriam couldn't bear the pain any more, she had been troubled by her thoughts since she returned home that morning from the clueless mission she embarked on by 4:00am Selfishness is the mother of disgrace'.
"Would I ever get over this mess? I think the best description of me is just an ingrate, What would be his reaction when he comes home?" Those and more were thoughts struggling for eruption from her deepest hearts.
Her husband had gone on a three-days business trip, that very day was the third day and he surely would be at home before noon, (Mr Godson does not keep late nights except for days he was hooked up by duty on business) It was already 2:00pm and he was still not back home.
Staring into the face of her child who laid peaceful on the bed, hot tears of regrets streamed down towards her nose. She couldn't have had a more pretty child even if she borrowed a womb.
"i know you are all there is and I pray I can survive any other loss", she uttered sitting up from the side of the bed with mixed feelings.
she still wondered what had invaded her mind, her spirit hunted her and as she was about to give in to the next hopeless conclusion, there was a gentle knock at the door.
Mr Godson noticed that her countenance was strange and asked, "How has it been with You and the kids?"
He trusted she never told lies but he couldn't believe his ears.
"You can't tell me you gave in", he fumed in rage.
"What a wicked friend you've got! Are you the head of this family or myself? How could you do this injustice to God and mankind? I'm not a part of this wickedness and you must get ready to show me the way right now", he thundered.
Godson was flared up as they led the way to where miriam dumped her, Miriam thought about her juvenile thinking characterized by heeding to her friend's advice (Eve who {a married woman} has always been Miriam's childhood friend and honest peer).
.....(FLASH BACK).....
"Eve!!, Eve!!", Miriam welcomed her friend after a tight hug.
"There is something, i want to tell you", Eve announced after their formal greetings.
She went ahead to poison Miriam's heart with the venom of menace asking her who would inherit her husband's wealth if these children were to grow up.
They engaged in female talks after which Eve left planting a thorn within the thrones, Miriam felt restless thinking about her friend's insinuation, The more she thought about it the more reasons she gets enchanted by her friend's words.
......(PRESENTLY)......
She felt that compunction of ever dumping the child that brought happiness to her family (How could she be this stupid?listening to her friend).
She vowed never to have any intimacy with Eve whom she cursed under her breath.
--But can the deed be reversed? Or can this maniacal act be a twist of destiny for the young baby--......... To be continue.
ADVICE
Friends are like a soul in two different bodies, we should try to choose our friends before they choose us, Choose or be the chosen!! ~Evybliss De Cognoscenti~
"Life is a bubble what fills its spaces are positive and negative advices which either make or maim us!! ¤Nonsegzy De Magnificenti¤
1). Nonsegzy
2). Evybliss
3). Princeprezide
4). Dindy
5). Blexxybaby
6). Nelly
Watch out for episode 6, your comments are needed... Please like our page on facebook "Stories Da Viba".
Re: Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE SIX) STORIES DA VIBA
:
:
:
As they searched through the thick bushes, [the baby] was no where to be found. She cried as she pleaded and followed her husband closely praying he'd be found (that was the same place he was picked from when he was just few months).
"He is lost, probably to kidnappers or an animal, he is lost", Mr Godson said in grief.
Lady Miriam, couldn't contain her wicked act, She was ashamed to stand her husband. She had given in to the suggestion of her old highschool friend and now she's paying the price. This might certainly tear her family apart but she couldn't turn the clock backwards. What had been has been and she could not reverse the clock.
She cried, bitterly regretting every act which led to the child's demise.
When they returned, their home was as quiet as a grave yard. She laid her child (who had been sleeping in the car) on the bed and felt the pain of her actions the more.
Lady Miriam went in search of him every morning, She asked everyone she could find around that village but her efforts were null and void.
"I forgive you", her husband finally said after a few days.
"We should just pray he's not in the hands of rebels", said her husband.
.......BACK IN TIME.......
--The first day, they picked him up (fainted) in the bush, he was knocked down by a dog which left some marks on his bum.
As he cried, his tiny voice was just as loud as silence, but his tears truly ran flushing his cheeks as if there was an ocean of tears storming in his infant head.
They cleaned him up and tried to put him to bed after he was fed with the available not-too-pleasant dinner. They believed he was a star; such a handsome healthy-looking child who was probably around four years of age (Their care and concern was really genuine).
[Poor charity personnel] They took care of him as much as they could. The motherless babies home, was now his new home but the comfort and provision was really limited (The care was evenly distributed to lots of children and they all managed to survive).
The name of the child still remained anonymous, the charity personnel tried calling him a name but his response wasn't encouraging, his fellow territories started calling him "BOY" which he affirmed through his response.
The personnel, swayed by the single act condensed to call him "BOY".....to be continue.
1). Nonsegzy
2). Evybliss
3). Princeprezide
4). Dindy
5). Blexxybaby
6). Nelly
Watch out for episode 7, your comments are needed... Please like our page on facebook "Stories Da Viba".
Re: Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 5:49am On Sep 30, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE SEVEN) STORIES DA VIBA
:
:
<Nonsegzy De Magnificenti>
Life is like a mirror,whenever we try riding high come hell, forgetting our bad deeds or not to retrospect,Our past still finds a way to accolade our present..
:
:
.......YEARS LATER.......
"Boy" as he is fondly called by his friends at the charity home had a great picturesque which could pull a wool over someone's eyes (Despite not sitting pretty), he wore resplendent adornment by people.
After emerging five years of age, the charity home after sardonic event, relocated to lagos where substantial living professes the quintessence of being Obstinate about their exotic lifestyle.
The charity personnel knew that their sudden relegation due to lack of money without no strategy to proffer solution, could lead to a suicidal explosion which kept growing Raucous as time went on.
They opted for adoption for the purpose of annulling their current predicament, also sending some of the children that have come of a pragmatic age (which Boy was among) to hawk some goods.
The charity personnel outlined to them their Onus as they departed the next day (Boy was prudent), balancing his expenditures, gains, and income satisfactorily reddening the heart of the personnel. Until one day, when something happened.
......DAYS BEFORE......
Miriam has already bottled up the regrets of her bad behaviour, her husband couldn't become oblivious of Miriam's evil demeanor, which became her confidante whenever she encountered some aspersions outside, Their son grew very Wan.
Miriam and her husband took [the baby] her to the hospital where she was diagnosed of suffering from pneumonia.
Her chances of surviving lies in the hands of the creator because it had slowly affected her heart, Their family doctor stated vehemently to the hearing of the couples who sat transfixed by the revelation.
"Doctor, please can anything be done to reverse it?", Godson stammered as he asked.
"Am not trying to be pessimistic, but prayers will surely be needed", the doctor re-informed.
"Has my Nemesis caught up with me?", Miriam questioned herself in her thoughts.
Miriam soliloquised as they drove home meditating over her past deed while her husband did everything possible in pacifying not to be pessimistic, that nothing will happen to their child.
The next day, Godson came back looking dejected, Miriam was astounded because she hasn't seen her husband in such emotional state.
"What is wrong, honey?", Miriam asked looking worried.
"My goods went down the high-sea,", Godson announced sending shock waves across Miriam's body.
She wanted to talk (at-least to console her husband) but words were far-fetched.
"The worst part of it all, was that i invested all of my income in this importation", He added as miriam shouted in anguish and hot tears left a watermark on her cheeks.
After hearing the news at night, her baby started convulsing, vomiting green blood with lots of mucus.
Miriam screamed for help but it was too late, the baby has already...........to be continue.
1). Nonsegzy
2). Evybliss
3). Princeprezide
4). Dindy
5). Blexxybaby
6). Nelly
Watch out for episode 8, your comments are needed... Please like our page on facebook "Stories Da Viba".
Re: Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE EIGHT) STORIES DA VIBA
:
:

Has already left the world to the after life (baby was dead and gone), there was nothing they could do to save the baby's. Miriam cried her heart out as she screamed in pain and heartbreak (her pain was not only for the baby's death but also for the lost of her husband who just lost almost everything they had).
Her husband tried his best to console her but it was a useless idea because the more he begged her the more she cried with more strength. Her husband was also in pain but he refused to show if off in-front of Miriam, he left Miriam crying and went to a corner to cry his eyes out.
That night became a paradise of tears and downfall for Miriam and her husband, sleep took a journey while tears and pain with agony took comfort in their hearts.
Miriam did vigil with tears as she laid on the bed with the dead body of her baby while her husband was consoling his misfortune with 10 bottles of VODKA.
The house left like a graveyard (but the only difference was that they had an ac installed #winx), deep within Miriam's mind she wanted what she saw to be a lie but it couldn't happen because it was real, she stopped crying then said,
"Baby wakeup it's me".
She was beginning to loose her senses little by little (pain can make you go crazy)
"Baby I won't give you your toy", she said shaking the baby's favorite toy (a chew toy) which was kept right above the baby's head (ok now she had totally lost it).
Miriam's husband didn't know the event that was going on in his room (well he was doing his own stuff with them bottles of vodkas), he took a bottle and poured it on his head then he said.
"da*n the rain his falling and I forgot my umbrella at home, now I'm going to get wet".
He was higher than the clouds above, be began to talk to himself (like a madman talking to a poo),
"See I warned her but no she didn't listen, now see as my head is wet", He said laughing and crying at the same time (emotional swings are meant to occur when you are drunk).
"my goods are now gone (laughs), the good thing is that fishes were amongst the goods I bought, at-least now they can swim and go see their families in the ocean (cries)", he said as his emotions swung from left to right with an unequal state.
"Me Godson of all people, my goods", He said throwing a glass cup to the down causing it to break to pieces.
He then looked at the broken pieces of the glass cup and said,
"oh I am so sorry dear, I hope I didn't hurt you?", he questioned a broken glass cup which was shattered to pieces (highness).
That day was a day of madness for both Godson and Miriam (they played the roll of mad people lol), it was a leaving nightmare for both of them but is wasn't the end of their happiness in life, things were about to get better for them but only time could tell......to be continue
-Dindy wink ->Pain also causes madness
1). Nonsegzy
2). Evybliss
3). Princeprezide
4). Dindy
5). Blexxybaby
6). Nelly
Watch out for episode 9, your comments are needed... Please like our page on facebook "Stories Da Viba".
Re: Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE NINE) STORIES DA VIBA
:
:
Days later after they came back to their senses and after they buried the baby, Godson was driving to his friend's house (Miriam was at home still trying to recover from the pains she felt inside).
Godson was on high speed on his way to his friend's house, he had to go see his friend because his friend told him that there was a good news and he should try all his best to come over to his house for both of them to discuss about it, his friend sounded extremely serious (his voice sounded like a man who wanted to buy a nation with all he had on him).
As he drove he saw traffic ahead of him so he decided to take a short-cut to escape the slow-long-large traffic (which could take 15min per movement) ahead of him ( and also ahead of others behind him).
He saw a short-cut so he turned the car's wheel towards the direction of the short-cut. The short-cut had so many linked roads (but that wasn't a problem because he knew and understood the road very well).
He was about to make a right turn (to a linked road which would take him directly to the area where his friend lived) when is phone rang, he bent his head down to see who was calling him (removing his focus off the road).....
Boy was about going to do his job on the highway when a Jeep hit him on his guts with full force causing blood (and its cells) out his mouth and making the things which he held in his hands to fly out his grip hitting the jeep's widescreen, burnet and the ground). Boy's body laid straight on the Jeep's burnet with all the things which he wanted to sell scattered (on the ground, burnet and on Jeep's widescreen).
Godson paused immediately the event occurred, he was confused and shocked, his lower lip dropped in absolute disbelieve (like a dead rat hanging over an ocean), something that has never happened to him before.
He literally felt like disappearing from there (so he felt), he could no more pick the call (he didn't even have the opportunity to see the caller's name due to the sudden-shocking event) which came to his phone before the incident.
Boy's body slide backwards slowly then dropped to the ground (with his butt landing first to the ground before his back then head).
Godson saw Boy's blood on his car burnet causing fear to rule his entire being, he quickly reversed backwards (after he reversed backwards he was able to see Boy's body properly), he saw as Boy's blood stained the ground and also saw that he was still breathing, then his conscience started talking to him..
"What do you think you are trying to do?", questioned his good side.
"See let us run now that we have the opportunity to do so, no one notice that you knocked down a boy", said his bad side.
"What if the small boy dies? as you can see he is still breathing", said his good side.
"See If you listen to the other guy you will surly regret your dumb action for trying to be good for no reason, besides it wasn't your fault, the kid didn't look before he walked towards this direction", said his bad side.
"Please Godson take my advise and don't let this kid die, i don't want you to have blood of an innocent kid on your hands", said his good side.
Godson mind was already made up, he directed his car tyers towards another side then he stepped on the accelerating pedal leaving Boy to his fate.....to be continue.
-Dindy>> Never choose the wrong path, if you do you will pay for it.
1). Nonsegzy
2). Evybliss
3). Princeprezide
4). Dindy
5). Blexxybaby
6). Nelly
Watch out for episode 8, your comments are needed... Please like our page on facebook "Stories Da
Re: Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 2:10am On Oct 06, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE TEN) STORIES DA VIBA
:
:
Godson stepped on the brake pedal and came down (leaving his car engine running), he quickly ran to carry Boy's body which was lying on the ground hopelessly-in-pain but still breathing (you guys thought Godson would leave Boy to die right?, wink :p ).
He bent down and placed his hands right underneath Boy's head and legs (for the enablement of carriage). Blood which came out from Boy's mouth dropped to the ground as Godson moved closer to his car.
Godson felt the way Boy was breathing and it scared him alot because Boy's breathe was fading; like an over-washed-fake blue jeans. Godson got to his car and quickly opened the back door of his car without any excitation, He then gently placed Boy on his car seat (the seat was stained with blood due to the way blood came out Boy's mouth).
After he placed Boy properly on the seat he quickly closed the back door looking at the blood stain on his cloth and the he moved to open the front door.
Now inside his car he stepped on the accelerating pedal (but this time with caution) and turned his car tyers towards another direction which would lead him to a near by hospital (he couldn't go to his friend's house anymore).
As he drove he could hear how Boy's breathe was slowly dying-down (like a battery), he wanted to look back but he couldn't because he didn't want to make the same mistake twice, so he just keep his eyes focused on the road.
After few minutes Godson could no longer hear Boy breathing (I think Boy was on his way to the after life), He got to a road and stopped then his conscience started its game again.
"This kid has stopped breathing, I think he is gone", said his bad said.
"See... what I told you has happened but don't worry there is still time", said his bad said.
"Oh my God! what will I do now?", Godson questioned himself in his thoughts.
"See let us just throw his body in those bushes over there", said his bad side.
"Godson remember what I told you", said the good side".
"I have to do this, I have no choice", Godson said to himself.
Godson came down his car (switching the engine off and removing his car key quickly) and went straight to the back seat to take Boy out of his car (he locked his car automatically).
Godson carried Boy on his hands and ran forward to the hospital (there was traffic on that road which was the reason why he stopped, the road was the only link to the hospital). He ran as fast as his legs could carry him and finally he got to the hospital.
He shouted for help as his knees met with the floor of the hospital, two nurses who were coming from the doctor's office quickly ran to help Godson.
Godson sat on a chair --which is normally provided by hospitals for all pending cases-- awaiting the result.
An hour later the doctor walked-up to Godson to tell him the news
"Sir we couldn't save him, he lost too much blood and his two kidneys was damaged beyond repair, he also suffered lungs failure", said the doctor.
Godson was lost (Godson died at that moment), Boy was died and nothing could bring him back, not even the tears of a rich man........to be continue.
-Dindy-> Death comes with a price.
1). Nonsegzy
2). Evybliss
3). Princeprezide
4). Dindy
5). Blexxybaby
6). Nelly
Watch out for episode 8, your comments are needed... Please like our page on facebook "Stories Da Viba".
Re: Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE ELEVEN) STORIES DA VIBA
:
:
Godson jumped out of his imagination when his phone rang, he looked at it and saw that it was Miriam that was calling him (gat yuh, you thought Boy was died :p)
"Hello dear where are you?", asked Miriam.
"I'm in the hospital", said Godson slowly.
" (shocked) ah! What happened?", asked Miriam.
"I knocked down a boy on my way to meet Segun the guy I told you about", said Godson.
"Why is all this happening to us", said Miriam crying without control.
"Please dear calm down, the boy is still alive", said Godson.
"What of if he dies? What will happen to you?", asked Miriam with her dam-of-tears flowing and in fear.
"Don't worry dear he won't, the doctor is already here so calm down, i will call you back when I'm through talking with the doctor", said Godson standing up and looking at the doctor.
"Ok dear", replied Miriam tapping her phone to end the call.
The doctor walked up to him and asked, "You are the man that brought the kid right?".
"Yes I am", replied Godson hoping for a good news from the doctor.
"Sir the kid is fine, none of his organs were damaged, although he lost blood but not too much", said the doctor.
"(happy) Ah thank God", said Godson smiling.
"Are you his father?", asked the doctor.
"No sir I'm not, actually it was my fault that he is in this state right now, i knocked him down", said Godson feeling regretful for his action.
"Mmm, you are really lucky that the kid has a fighting spirit to stay alive if not he would had died, his lungs actually failed twice during the operation", said the doctor.
"You are very lucky that he survived", said the doctor.
"Do you know anyone he relates to?, asked the doctor.
"No sir but would find out", he said.
"Ok then, you can see him if you want to", said the doctor.
"Sure will, thanks", said Godson.
As Godson and the doctor walked close to the room where Boy was; Godson's phone rang vibrating in his palm, the caller was Segun.
He picked it up then said, "Hello Segun I'm sorry but I'm in a hospital".
"(talks with a bold voice) What is going on Godson", said Segun.
"I knocked down a boy on my way to your house", said Godson
"shit!, that's very serious, I hope the boy is still alive?", asked Segun.
"Oh yes he is, I'm going to see him now as we speak", said Godson.
"ok thank God", said Segun.
"Since you can't come over my house, I will just tell you why I called you to come quickly", said Segun.
"Please tell me Segun", said Godson.
"Some of your goods didn't go down the high-sea, the ones that went down the high-sea were the cheap ones which were sent first but the expensive ones which were later sent are still intact and would be arriving next week", said Segun.
Godson couldn't believe what he was hearing (all his goods were always sent together including cheap and expensive), his life turned around that moment, everything around him at that moment was joy, that day became a day of sweet sugar.
.....ONE WEEK LATER.....
Godson was able to contact people from the charity home and Boy was back to normal (not yet fully re-covered), Godson felt pity for Boy after he heard all that they told him about Boy's past and he made up his see mind to adopt Boy as his own son.
He never for once told Miriam about his plans, he wanted to surprise her but was he doing the right thing? Was Miriam his wife going to accept a Kid who she hardly know after she lost her own child? Was she going to get mad at Godson for keeping it a secret from her?, well wait and find out in the next episode.........to be continue.
-Dindy-> Life has a good plan for you, just wait, be patient and be good.
1). Nonsegzy
2). Evybliss
3). Princeprezide
4). Dindy
5). Blexxybaby
6). Nelly
Watch out for episode 12, your comments are needed... Please like our page on facebook "Stories Da Viba".
Re: Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE TWELVE) STORIES DA VIBA
:
:
“I hope the goods are safe this time?”, he asked as he called after Segun jokingly.
When Mr Godson got home that evening he was determined to let the cat out of the bag.
“She would be shocked receiving this news, but probably she would give into the idea that it would work out”, so he thought within himself.
When he entered into his house, he found his wife not in the sitting room, so he decided to check the kitchen due to the sweet aroma he perceived.
When he got to the kitchen, he saw his wife preparing something eyes catching. He walked slowly without making a sound and held her on her waist.
She smiled knowing that it was her husband mr Godson. They talked for a little while, then mr Godson said “Honey I want to tell you something”.
Mrs Miriam replied “ok tell me honey”, she left what she was doing and looked at mr Godson in the eyes.
When Mr Godson looked at Mrs Miriam in the eyes, he lost courage.
“I can’t tell her of my new plans, She’d be mad at me, if she gets to know about my plans of adopting a son”.
He finally summoned up courage as a man and told his wife. When Mrs Miriam heard what he said, she was pleased with it and accepted.
Mr Godson was very glad, to hear his wife accepting his plans.
He planned to go to the charity home, the next day to adopt BOY.
Later the next day, when he went to the charity home, he was shocked of the news he received from the Charity home; which was the least thing he bargained for.
BOY had been adopted by another couple who were more financially buoyant than he was (So he heard, welcome to Nigeria where money sparkles wildfire).
Godson couldn’t explain the deprivation he felt, when he was told that BOY has been adopted by another rich family.
He had always loved BOY during their encounter and after hearing his story from the charity personnel. He drove home to tell his wife of the disappointment.
…..MEAN WHILE BACK AT BOY’S NEW HOME..
“Welcome to your new Home”, The family announced to BOY who stood in awe, roaming his eye around the whole edifice. The grey magnificent house, looked so exquisite that it can be reckoned HEAVEN ON EARTH.
Mrs Esther, noticed the countenance of pronouncement masked to Boy’s face, as he looked around. He was taken inside where the exotic furnish of the interior succumbed to wealth in general.
The plasma TV, glued to the wall at the hypotenuse part of the house, with the varnished dining table radiating brilliance, if looked from one vanished point based on perceptive drawing.
The house would be summarised as being Flawless. He was later shown his room which looked bigger than his previous territory (orphanage home).
The smile embroider, on his face, after he had consumed the sumptuous meal, which made sleep grew more visible as he journeyed to the dream world.
……MEAN WHILE…..
Esther woke up panting and crying surprising her husband Adam.
“What is it?”, Adam asked troubled.
She narrated, to her husband of how she met a boy in her dream who claimed to be the child she had dumped during her teen years, she reminisced over the words of the boy in her dream.
“Mother how could you? you had a chance to redeem me but you chose to humiliate me, You rendered me homeless, nameless, and worthless. You forgot about what we most have achieved, if we were together. What if your mother did the same to you?”, The boy concluded crying in her dream……..to be continue.
1). Nonsegzy
2). Evybliss
3). Princeprezide
4). Dindy
5). Blexxybaby
6). Nelly
Watch out for episode 13, your comments are needed… Please like our page on facebook “Stories Da Viba”
Re: Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE THIRTEEN) STORIES DA VIBA
:
:
Nonsegzy De Magnificenti
~Antagonism despite being despicable and detrimental has an inexplicable way of rekindling palpitation~
:
:
.....YEARS LATER.....
[color =navy blue] After the death of Miriam's child, God watered her womb, although being Unknowledgeable of the act.
Months after the sudden visitation of predicaments, to their family that she found out that "Her endometrium has been stiffened for long".
She later gave birth to a healthy baby girl. It was during such occasions that Godson got a call from his friend Segun, who prompted seeing him when the collision with BOY happened.
She is quite an interesting girl to be with. Her charismatic nature was indeed a reflection of her mothers.
In school, her grades were a magnetic component that drew both teachers and pupils to her amiable nature. Her skin 'pulps' publicized her family's healthy financial status.
Lady Miriam wouldn't have loved any other daughter more than she loved her. She was cool and homely. What else would a mother pray for.
Despite the ocean of persons who were acquainted to her in school, she had a best friend who was two and four months younger than she was. They had been friends since the first day they met under the gmelina tree, one hot afternoon.
That day, some kids were fighting over some candies but her presence brought peace and understanding into the group. This was exactly what attracted lady Miriam's daughter to her.
They were birds of the same promage and there were no scrubbing or scrutinizing of thoughts and ideas; they just became best of friends.
Their parents, had respectively heard lots about this friendship but they've never met this uncommon hero who friend their daughters.
He wished his daughter was a son, but he loved her anyway. This girl had been a consolation to his family. He wouldn't fail to buy a birthday present for his daughters best friend as he had promised.
Life was quite difficult this time for him, but he won't fail to make sure that he keeps to his words. Next time, he'd learn to be more solid and make her understand that every of her wishes must not be responded to.
"These kids do not know what life is, but what are parents for if not...?", He murmured as he drove out of the mechanic shop to meet Segun at the dealer's office.
.....FLASH BACK AT BOY NEW HOUSE.....
The more Esther thought about those words, the more she snide and regret her past actions betrothed to naivety.
"I have told you countless time to forget about the past and focus on the future, we have BOY now and i know things will come back to normal", Adam consoled while Esther kept soliloquizing........to be continue.
"What if it was You?!!".
WORDS OF THOUGHT FOR
TEENAGERS.
Be careful of the life you entangle yourself with, It might be few seconds of strength-draining that could lead to years of Pitiful life-dwelling. Mistake would be made hats, what makes us humans, but what criticizes our make puts life at stake. The sex, kissing, hugging, sweet words and cuddling is so palpable, but is it the right time for such? like i always say..
~Moments would be forgotten, but its fruits is what keeps it fresh in our memories, Be warned!!.
1). Nonsegzy
2). Evybliss
3). Princeprezide
4). Dindy
5). Blexxybaby
6). Nelly
Watch out for episode 14, your comments are needed... Please like our page on facebook "Stories Da Viba".
Re: Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE FOURTEEN) STORIES DA VIBA
:
:
This was exactly six years of Boy's stay in his new home --the Adams family, where he had been welcomed and accepted as a son. He had been deceived to believe he was in his parent's home.
Mr Adam is a huge and tall man, with characteristic deep voice, which made him an influential speaker. His blank side surfaced, when he sustained an internal injury which affected his reproductive parts.
The injury, was a result of a motorcycle accident, just few weeks after his wedding. His path was darkened, but he remained a man with a strong spirit and that was the air to his survival, and quick recovery.
Boy's presence in the family, gave him hopes and made him just as responsible as the father he had always wanted to be. They had a strong father-son relationship, which made Boy think he was his father.
Mrs Esther on the other hand, was no less mother to Boy. Her joy was that, Boy was part of them.
Boy was so 'soulically' connected to the family, their family friends were fond of him and often teased Esther of the similarity in temperament, and personality of boy and her.
"Please where is your twin son?", they'd always chip in.
They had a similar blend, of unusual calmness, even when things seemed to be falling apart. That was a strength on one hand, but it was a weakness on the other.
Boy was smart and intelligent, his calm nature sometimes, made him ignore his classmates, who pulled his legs in a bid to asked for his real names. He didn't ask his parents either and that became a great burden to him.
He was becoming confused about lots of things about himself. He could sense, he was just being a part of everywhere he steps his foot into; In school, In church, in eateries....etc.
He could just feel, the coldness in their faces as they responded to his greetings, even his classroom teacher had once told them about children with untrue parents.
His plans was that, he would run away after the Christmas party in his school.
"Let Dad and Mum look for me, and convince me they're my parents", he thought deeply.
He wouldn't had been that cruel, but there was so much pressure outside home. He hadn't spoken heart-to-heart, with his father --Mr Adams-- for sometime because he knew he was in his family anyway.
.....AT MR GODSON'S HOUSE.....
Mr Godson had always kept to his words. His daughter would be performing in school, during this Christmas party and he must not miss it because it was a promise he made to her.
She would be reciting a poem, with her best friend, which was titled........to be continue.
1). Nonsegzy
2). Evybliss
3). Princeprezide
4). Dindy
5). Blexxybaby
6). Nelly
Watch out for episode 15, your comments are needed... Please like our page on facebook "Stories Da Viba".
Re: Nameless Story By; Stories Da Viba by Dindy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
NAMELESS (EPISODE FIFTEEN) STORIES DA VIBA
:
:
He promised her to be present. She will be performing a song with her best friend titled 'Nameless'.
"Esther be fast!!" Godson yelled from his car, as he wondered what it is with women and their dressing which tends to take longer than normal.
"Am coming," Miriam responded from the building, coming out of the house with Esther who was looking lavishly in his sumptuous attire.
"What kept you so long?, you know we are already late", Godson said igniting the car.
"You should be talking to your daughter Juliet who is head bent on frustrating me with her oppositions", Miriam said joking.
"That's my Girl!!?", Godson said rubbing Juliet's hair gently.
"So that's all you have to say?," Miriam said rolling her eyes while the trio laughed.
"So you don't know that you are already old, not like us who has Youngblood circulating through our veins", Godson teased moving the car out of The compound.
"Dad, but you look older than mom, you have wrinkles on your face, even hairs" Little juliet mouthed.
"My baby tell him, he is already fond of saying it, despite being a grandpapa", Esther added.
"Ok i have heard, you guys have won, Birds of the same blood flock together", Godson said as they all laughed including Juliet who giggled.
***************************************************************************************
Adam's family was busy preparing for Boy's graduation ceremony, Making sure he was dressed nicely. Mr Adam and his wife is no exception grinded in expensive dresses, that gave out their wealthy Morphology.
"Honey before we go, i have to tell you something", She told her husband as they prepared for the ceremony.
"What is it?, did something bad happen?", Adam asked looking puzzled by what his wife wanted to tell him.
"Our family doctor came yesterday", she said.
"Then what happened?", he urged her to continue.
"I'm Three months gone, honey!!".
"I didn't hear you correctly", Adam said with doubts.
"I'm pregnant!!", she yelled smiling.
She couldn't finish before adam carries her off the ground, she laid in his hands smiling shyly before Boy stepped in.
"Come here!!", Adam said dropping his wife as they hugged each other.
They finished dressing up before going for the graduation. Mask of happiness could be viewed through their faces.
1). Nonsegzy
2). Evybliss
3). Princeprezide
4). Dindy
5). Blexxybaby
6). Nelly
Watch out for episode 16, your comments are needed... Please like our page on facebook "Stories Da Viba".

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need Guardlines On Hw To Write A Good Story / Men Don't Fear God / Press Statement By Bayo Adebowale's Eldest Child, Titilayo Olaleye (mrs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.