Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Who Made God ?the Answer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Made God ?the Answer (894 Views)

The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love / Why Is The Christian/islamic God The Correct God? Please Answer. / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Made God ?the Answer by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
God is victory,victories of wars that nevr happened,he is the only one who is alife in negativity ,the bang never took place becos the bang cannot create space who created the space we are in today dats why God is the way he is the space,if the bang happened it will need an enviroment ,God always spoke of his war with death
Re: Who Made God ?the Answer by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
absolute negativity will produce positivity -1add with -1 is a positive one
Re: Who Made God ?the Answer by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
the universe will need space while God will be spaceless,matter will occupy space without God matter will have no place to rest the bang will not create this amount of vastness,are we in a void or realm?
Re: Who Made God ?the Answer by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
the new day is already here
Re: Who Made God ?the Answer by hopefulLandlord: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Who Made God ?the Answer by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
unlike the christian God this God plays with ur destiny,dbanj vs ikechukwu feud , goodluck wife scream there is God oh ,dbanj is actually the bang,the wwe new day,it just all storylines, the wwe authority and the supreme vikings confraternity,he is just want to be discussed hence the big mystries, christianity has powers but the truth is far
Re: Who Made God ?the Answer by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
presher:
absolute negativity will produce positivity -1add with -1 is a positive one
I see the commitment you've put in to arrive at that. I like and admire that but you got that wrong.
Re: Who Made God ?the Answer by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Julian08:

I see the commitment you've put in to arrive at that. I like and admire that but you got that wrong.
how am i wrong?people always think of zero,is zero the end of counting?
Re: Who Made God ?the Answer by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Op from the way you type and your ill understand of the big bang and space. I can only applaud of your ignorance.

Education is attained to think and learn, not to validate ignorance.

God shouldn't be an explanation for being ignorant, if you don't know how the world works then you don't know, period!

I bet you this, when you get off nairaland and go get some serious education and enlightenment and come back here to view this thread you started, you would shed tears at how badly ignorance is worst than cancer.
Re: Who Made God ?the Answer by HCpaul(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
aaronson:
Op from the way you type and your ill understand of the big bang and space. I can only applaud of your ignorance.

Education is attained to think and learn, not to validate ignorance.

God shouldn't be an explanation for being ignorant, if you don't know how the world works then you don't know, period!

I bet you this, when you get off nairaland and go get some serious education and enlightenment and come back here to view this thread you started, you would shed tears at how badly ignorance is worst than cancer.

Religious form of ignorance is an upgraded one.

(1) (Reply)

WATCH!!! From Pst. W.F Kumuyi / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God / Atheists & Evolutionist Please Gather Here, You Are Highly Welcomed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.