Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,588 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora,do You Sometimes Need Someone In Nigeria To Run Errands? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Diaspora,do You Sometimes Need Someone In Nigeria To Run Errands? (580 Views)

"Africans In Diaspora Are Jealous Of Each Other" - U.S Lady Cries Out / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Dear Nigerians In Diaspora, Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Diaspora,do You Sometimes Need Someone In Nigeria To Run Errands? by violam: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
I used to live in the USA (still shuttle between Nigeria and USA) and while I lived in the USA I needed trusted someone in Nigeria to run errands, get an item I can't get in the USA and send to me, even stuff like get my measurements and give to my tailor or any good tailor, collect and Courier to me.

Did or do any of you guys in Diaspora still have this need?

your comments would be appreciated as we are working on a poll.

I don't even know which section to post this though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora,do You Sometimes Need Someone In Nigeria To Run Errands? by abeykohasa0524: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dear sir,
I'm dapo. You can count on me to get stuffs done for you and also in good time.
I am cool headed, trustworthy and discreet.

Re: Nigerians In Diaspora,do You Sometimes Need Someone In Nigeria To Run Errands? by coxlinda(m): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Am Bolade by name am honest and trustworthy dis my contact +2348021126159

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Top List Of Migrants To Europe / Two Pastors Dies In Auto Crash, Church Mourns (photos) - Besto50 / 10 Shocking Facts About The Bermuda Triangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.