Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

One Asset That Should Be Sold- Federal Secretariat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Asset That Should Be Sold- Federal Secretariat (468 Views)

Buhari: All Recovered Assets Will Be Sold Off / Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan With Makarfi At PDP Secretariat (Photo) / See Mathematics Of Buratai Buying Dubai Asset That Shows EFCC Shld Probe Him(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Asset That Should Be Sold- Federal Secretariat by 9jatriot(m): 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Will anyone be against the sales or at least leasing out of these dilapidating assets in Ikoyi??

saints2:
As I embark on a trip to the Federal Secretariat, Lagos office in Alagbon, Ikoyi, many things ran through my mind as, when did we get to this stage as a nation, why is it difficult to maintain our edifice and sustain our buildings? The Lagos in 1976 was a masterpiece to behold, it design still remains a mystery to me as it actually requires a gem to think outside the box. Fast forward, 26 years later, here I am standing on what used to be a masterpiece and envy of the world to what I will call a decay. Ever since the capital has been moved to Abuja, the rot in this place has been massive. It was reported that in 2009, plans were on gear to turn the building to a residential which was stopped by the former Lagos state governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola citing planning permission. Below are the current state of the Federal Secretariat now..

For more of these pixs, please check:
http://ajayiwrites..com.ng/2016/01/the-deplorable-state-of-lagos-federal.html

Reference
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=41808610&topic=2853532

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Edo Decides / How Nigeria Will Survive Economic Recession! - Dr David 'tunde Olufon. / Nigerian President Removes Aide Who Plagiarized Obama Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.