Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Have You Got Skills? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Got Skills? (633 Views)

What Odd Jobs Did You Do As Graduate Before You Got A Real Job? / Pls,if You Got The Connection,connect Us(job Seekers) / Thousands Camp At US Job Fair: Yall In Nigeria Thought You Got It Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Got Skills? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2009
Hello! Do you know you can become financially independent and self-employed just by getting the right skills? there are scores of skills that can make you very good money, i know someone who makes N1.28m from Barbing, he now has 40 barbers working for him and charges a minimum of N1000 per hair cut!

You know its amazing how so many people own computers these days and very few make good money out of this remarkable feat, I know a couple of young individuals who are making so much money from just I.T skills and best of all they are self employed, take Kehinde and his two partners for instance they own a 3d visualization company, and create architectural visualizations for building exteriors and interiors using such I.T skills as 3dsMAX etc, you can earn up to N100,000 per view doing 3d and there are so many young people who can probably do better but they just dont know, Kenny and his friends all bought cars before they left UNILAG!

There are scores of others who make money from web-design, graphics (printing i.e bills, brochures, adverts etc), autoCAD ( you dont have to be an Architect or Engineer to learn autoCAD, I know secondary school graduates who are autoCAD whizkids and they make loads of money drafting for professionals and teaching the skill!). There are several other I.T skills that can help one make good money and the best thing is with skill you don't need start up capital, take 3d visualiztion for instance, a tool that can be used in architectural visualization, animation, music videos, infact you can model anything with 3dsMAX for instance, if you get a job you will be mobilized and all you need to work with is a computer and electricity and you can do all that from your bedroom in your papa's house, most architectural renderings need a minimum of 3 views that N300,000 within 24 hours work, how many bankers make that kind of money! No wonder Kehinde and his friends bought cars before leaving school,

It doesnt have to be I.T skills only, you can make so much money from cake baking, event management, decoration, make-up and gele tying, fashion design, hair dressing, interior deco and sub-contracting (Painting, floor and wall tiling, laying of interlocking stones, car-port canopy etc), music production, film production and editing etc (You may visit NYDI office for more skills) and you do not need start-up capital to make money from any of these skills, you just need clients, they will pay before service!

Learn a skill now that can help you become financially independent and work from the comfort of your home and become self reliant.

For more info please contact

The Nigeria Youth Development Initiative (NYDI)
Youth Development Centre
GOA Office, 11, Isheri Road, Imole Oluwa House, Aguda, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos State.

or call 08068878501, 07040683996, 01-7410972

If you want to invite us to give a talk to a group of youths we will be very glad to oblige, please call Niyi on 08068878501

thank you

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed Urgently / Batch A Corps Members / Careee: Graduate Fellowship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.