Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) (36163 Views)

Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by onwuakpachris(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Sugarcious:
Where is the picture
TeamFreebasics
are u okay
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
LordDecency:
Yebos And Pot Bellies.... grin
so weytin ambode get? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by drizslim(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
GOOD LUCK TO HIM... He's FULL OF PATIENCE
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by aguiyi2: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Why no close up of the pix?, what are they hiding, the fact that he is going blind?.
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by LordDecency(m): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
so weytin ambode get? undecided

Ask The Afonjas tongue

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by cescky(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
embarassed what sort of football club name is that "FC Ifeanyi Ubah"

As fine as u are, ur a bigot surely ur unfine inside will undo ur outer beauty

Who names his club giwa fc
Dortmund, udoji United ? Or Chelsea is more palatable to u right?

Complex or bigotry change .

Answer to ur question is aconfident wealthy man all of such attributes u lack

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by riverbond(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
FC Ifeanyi Ubah for life!!! if the name pain u jump into the lagoon. Igbo nwere people. Emeka offor na ibu onye Nna. Dr Ifeanyi Patrick Ubah (Ebubechukwu Nnewi) u shall live long!!!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Saharareporters.com sha
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

Kid, use your brain
What is Manchester fc ?? Real Madrid fc, Napoli fc, Torino fc, Schalke 04 ?? The name of your father ??

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
cescky:

As fine as u are, ur a bigot surely ur unfine inside will undo ur outer beauty

Who names his club giwa fc
Dortmund, udoji United ? Or Chelsea is more palatable to u right?

Complex or bigotry change .

Answer to ur question is aconfident wealthy man all of such attributes u lack
Just because of this comment I made justified my level of intelligence. You have no idea how smart I am.
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Kid, use your brain
What is Manchester fc ?? Real Madrid fc, Napoli fc, Torino fc, Schalke 04 ?? The name of your father ??
What's your point
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by quinnjay(f): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

The one that belongs to my Uncle Ifeanyi Uba. tongue

Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by Ishiugbo: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chanchit:

It seems you are feeling crazy.
...its you that is full of craziness,Anumanu!!!
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by giles14(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
d club dat finished 3rd in d just concluded NPFL.

OLODO
DULLARD
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by youngboi(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
sixtuschimere:
New Pics Of Billionaire Emeka Offor That Will Show You He Is Not Critically Sick

According to the information shared by Emeka Offor Foundation,billionaire Emeka Offor was a special guest of honour today in Nnewi at a match between Ifeanyi Ubah FC and Enyimba of Aba.Below is the information shared by the Foundation....

'Live at FC Ifeanyi Ubah at Nnewi where Sir Emeka Offor is the special guest of honour. FC Ifeanyi Ubah is currently leading Enyimba of Abs by a lone goal scored just 3 minutes into the game'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/ifeanyi-ubah-welcomes-emeka-offor-to.html

My people grin
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by evy1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
giles14:
d club dat finished 3rd in d just concluded NPFL.

OLODO
DULLARD
She is just looking for mentions
Ignore her joor.
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
What's your point

My point is that you suck ding dong

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by ArinzeAnthony03: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
I LOVE THE IBO NATION...
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by ArinzeAnthony03: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
OK NA...
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by sunsewa16: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

what sort of football club name is that FC Abiola Babes?
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
sixtuschimere:
New Pics Of Billionaire Emeka Offor That Will Show You He Is Not Critically Sick

According to the information shared by Emeka Offor Foundation,billionaire Emeka Offor was a special guest of honour today in Nnewi at a match between Ifeanyi Ubah FC and Enyimba of Aba.Below is the information shared by the Foundation....

'Live at FC Ifeanyi Ubah at Nnewi where Sir Emeka Offor is the special guest of honour. FC Ifeanyi Ubah is currently leading Enyimba of Abs by a lone goal scored just 3 minutes into the game'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/ifeanyi-ubah-welcomes-emeka-offor-to.html
ifeanyi ubah ogadinma
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by lordyugo: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
What's your point

if u dnt understand d point den u r not as smart as u think u are.
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by cescky(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Just because of this comment I made justified my level of intelligence. You have no idea how smart I am.

Really?

And who told u?

U or ur Mumy?

Ok..run along
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by kernel504(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
No, but it sounds weird
I guess Man City sounds better, because of mental slavery rocking your mind.
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by Chiefobdk1: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
i was thr live. haters y'all know what to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifeanyi ubah really invest heavily in his football club.... I love the doggedness of Igbo brothers... Dangote emulate this man and invest heavily in our local league, stop looking for foreign club to invest , everything is not all about money, charity Begins at Home, let's take a look if Dangote invest 5billion in Kano pillars, Obj invest 1billion in gateway fc danjuma invest 3billion in Sunshine united, sariki and his cronies invest 3billion in kwara United... orji ujor invest in Enyimba fc
if our Billion's invest heavily in our local leagues don't you think it gonna attract investors and create opportunities to our youths

gosh I'm living in wonderland, instead of them invest in Nigeria youth they rather use that money to train militia groups to disorganized us and plunge us into bigotry and hatred among us so we wont have that time to revolt against them... we youth should start thinking outside the box, our elites are the real enemies within our camp not the common masses

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by Chiefobdk1: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
ArabMopol:
ifeanyi ubah really invest heavily in his football club.... I love the doggedness of Igbo brothers... Dangote emulate this man and invest heavily in our local league, stop looking for foreign club to invest , everything is not all about money, charity Begins at Home, let's take a look if Dangote invest 5billion in Kano pillars, Obj invest 1billion in gateway fc danjuma invest 3billion in Sunshine united, sariki and his cronies invest 3billion in kwara United... orji ujor invest in Enyimba fc
if our Billion's invest heavily in our local leagues don't you think it gonna attract investors and create opportunities to our youths

gosh I'm living in wonderland, instead of them invest in Nigeria youth they rather use that money to train militia groups to disorganized us and plunge us into bigotry and hatred among us so we wont have that time to revolt against them... we youth should start thinking outside the box, our elites are the real enemies within our camp not the common masses

orji uzor kalu. have a football club. OUK FOOTBALL CLUB.
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Chiefobdk1:

orji uzor kalu. have a football club. OUK FOOTBALL CLUB.
yeah now I remembered, but the club is not in Nigeria league ?
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

If the convoy of FC Ifeanyi Ubah meets you on the way, you will park your car either willingly or unwillingly.

Willingly, to admire their glory.

Unwillingly, to allow them pass with their extra siren blaring security apparatus.
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
ArabMopol:

You made alot of sense.

But Nigerian youths are like crabs. When they see one of them who is doing well in his hustle, they start planning his downfall or to collect his babe. All to disorganize him. Our youths are envious and wicked.

This hustler is still the one they run to when they have need or hungry.

How do you now expect people with reverse mentality to agree and come together to demand a better life from our billionaires ?

Good things cannot happen to those who hate it..
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by Yommy247(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:
Where's sahara reporters....

Yorubas have been shamed once again
u really need a brain surgery
Re: Emeka Offor At Ifeanyi Ubah FC And Enyimba Of Aba Match (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
BuariCopyPaste:
Where's sahara reporters....

Yorubas have been shamed once again
u are educated illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chevron Nigeria Appoints Jim Swartz As New MD / 6 Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / I Got Defrauded By My Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.