Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion (11684 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) / Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by brojoshua: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yes he did his best to live the treasury empty by looting it clean. Nigeria is a land of injustice and corruption ( Injustice is the second child of corruption), otherwise all these people including this one supposed to be in prisons for their crimes against humanity by looting the wealth of the people. But you see they are all going about freely and even as heroes and gods , because there is no justice in Nigeria because Nigeria is corrupt
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by genearts(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
XtremelyCoded:

Stop lying you this person... Stop lying..m
If Esama choosed to make his birthday lowkey that's not because he spent all his resource on Ize-Iyamu. You pple should stop making it seem that the Igbinedions are the sole financiers of the Ize-Iyamu's campaign team...
Do you ever remember the likes of Dangote, Fashola and even Oshiomhole when you talk like this Does it mean Dangote too is the sole financier of Obaseki...
Ize-Iyamu may not be the way for Edo state, but definitely Obaseki is not even a Map...

Everyone knows Obaseki is being financed by Dangote and Oshiomhole. What i'm saying is, the combo backing Obaseki is way better than the ones that want to re-establish their hold on the state through ize-iyamu. We fought and struggled to free ourselves from their bondage and there is no going back.

2 Likes

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by leofab(f): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
akinszz:
Then say make u correct yasef...
am not correcting nothing ohh... "Stole" yes I said it

1 Like

Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by micfoley: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Useless man from a useless family. To call Igbinedion's tenure wasted is an understatement. Ma y God treat every member of this family the way they treated Edo and its resources
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by micfoley: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Useless man from a useless family. To call Igbinedion's tenure wasted is an understatement. Ma y God treat every member of this family the way they treated Edo and its resources .

Ize Iyamu will not even allow u campaign for him publicly cos that will be the end of his campaign
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by akinszz: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Just like jonathan "how much did he stole"
leofab:
am not correcting nothing ohh... "Stole" yes I said it
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by limeta(f): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
limeta:
Lucky you still on our mind is just a matter of time ,you and your family will pay for yr crimes.
All yr family members were driving Rose Royce cars and buying mansions in hamstead garden suburb in London.
We know all yr properties in bishop avenue .
When the tall tree fall then you will see.
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
this joke dry pass AY jokes angry
Re: I Did My Best As Governor Of Edo State – Lucky Igbinedion by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:04am On Sep 28, 2016
Can you tell us some of your achievements as governor?

Oh, several, several and that is why when I listen to some people ask what did the PDP achieve in the past 10 years, I just laugh because it is either the people that are talking conveniently forget the facts of where we were before 1999 when we took over or they are just deliberately propagating falsehood. This was a state that was purely known as a civil service state. This is a state that we brought about industrialization, this is a state we revived the educational sector, this is a state we turned into a centre of sporting activities, this is a state where we inherited a wicked self-sustenance policy handed down to agencies and parastatals and we moved away from it. this is a state that workers and pensioners were being paid as at when due, this is state I left in 2007 without owing a single debt whether local or foreign. This was a state that people were happy to wake up and go to work. When I came, there were no banks here except Union bank and First bank but with the enabling environment that I created, the security level that I created, various companies started coming in but because of the wickedness of some people the propaganda they decided to employ, they say no, PDP has not done anything and I challenge them that the PDP government did far better than many administrations before us and better than this administration by far. PDP did fantastically well.
THE ABOVE IS THE MOST HILARIOUS ACHIEVEMENT I HAVE EVER HEARD ESPECIALLY THE ONE HE SAID THAT WHEN HE CAME THERE WERE NO BANKS HERE EXCEPT UNION BANK AND FIRST BANK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Speaks On The Abduction Of Dapchi Schoolgirls / Father Mbaka Shows Support For Governors Ugwuanyi and Umahi / APC Speaks On Allegation Of Influencing Police Postings To Rig 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.