Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? (7564 Views)

Free Money For Your Business: Not Loan, It Is Free N250,000 / Atms Give Out Free Money, Gifts As Bank Thanks Its Customers / ATM Gives Out Free Money To "NICE PEOPLE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by cavicent19(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2009
An unknown person send a mail to my inbox today informing me of a program that credit one's account every working day with 24k. It's call Automated Roulet System.

Is this not a scam? N50k must be paid to him for activation.

Is there anybody in the house that have heard of this before or participating?

Although, i replied him and warned him to desist fromsending his 419 mail.
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2009
its a scam.

the only way to get free money on earth is to be elected into public office in Nigeria grin
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by bayourgold: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2009
Be careful. Free things are not good.
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Shomoba01(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2009
I have heard of nospecto, u put in 450k and get 50k every month dis nospecto is an oil company. Dey have a website and office were t make payment and other stuff. Dis email u received might be scam if they lack the basis. If they dint provide contact details, email address and wat dey wanna use ur money for, dont jump into it.
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by MrCrackles(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2009
cavicent19:

An unknown person send a mail to my inbox today informing me of a program that credit one's account every working day with 24k. It's call Automated Roulet System.
Is this not a scam? N50k must be paid to him for activation.
Is there anybody in the house that have heard of this before or participating?
Although, i replied him and warned him to desist fromsending his 419 mail.
Dont be silly. . .There is no free money anywhere
As old as you are, you shouldnt be asking this sort of question. . .
My unborn child know the answer to this sort of question already! cool
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Maura(f): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2009
watch out ! sometimes awuf dey run belle
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Shola2009(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2009
Dont be silly. . .There is no free money anywhere
As old as you are, you shouldnt be asking this sort of question. . .
My unborn child know the answer to this sort of question already!
abi oo, im baffled at the level of reasoning of some posters! simply inexcuseable!!
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by selimot: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2009
i only know about suveys that gives sign up bonuses
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by titilaelae(f): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2009
Shomoba01:

I have heard of nospecto, u put in 450k and get 50k every month dis nospecto is an oil company. Dey have a website and office were t make payment and other stuff. Dis email u received might be scam if they lack the basis. If they dint provide contact details, email address and wat dey wanna use your money for, dont jump into it.

Even the Nostpeco and the like (wealthsolution, etc) where are they today? shocked shocked
NO, NO FREE MONEY ANYWHERE, NO, NOT A DIME!!!
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by surveyProf(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2009
@Postal, Dont be deceived there is no free money any where, go and work for ur money, Okay,
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Godmother2: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2009
How will someone send 24k to your account daily? angryDoes money grow on trees? Anyway, guy, Im happy you seem to be smart from the way you asked your question.Please run away from that scammer o
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by ikegil: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2010
yes! that is if you know your way
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Ltrust(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2010
It is a scam. If it goes like that, nobody will work anymore- he will take the whole world. No free money unless it is lottery.

Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Emmandus(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2010
You pay the price of Knowledge I'll show u how!
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by seanet02: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2010
Try google adsense
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by gowaga68: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2010
YES there is still Free Moni,
if your dad or mom gives you other than that forget am, ur playing in some 419 pot. beware.
like one sister talk am awuf dey run belle.
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Emmandus(m): 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2010
You can get free $6 now upon registration or get $100 working in 6 days online How? check it out at my blog, FREE
Re: Is There Any Free Money Anywhere? by Omokemesi(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2010
Look, if such program is genuine, he would like to become a Billionaire before informing any of his relations, let alone you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Join Our Whatsapp Bitcoin Group / What Are The Problems You Face As A Forex Trader? / Binary Options Trading Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.