Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,598 members, 7,958,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Adele Kisses Nigerian Man During Her Performance In Canada See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Kisses Nigerian Man During Her Performance In Canada See Photos (780 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi's Female Fan Kisses Him Passionately (Photo) / Adele Kisses A Nigerian Man In A Concert / See How Tiwa Savage Inspired This Girl To Wear Sac For Her Performance(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adele Kisses Nigerian Man During Her Performance In Canada See Photos by jerryspear(m): 2:00am On Sep 26, 2016
Singer Adele Kiss a Nigerian Man During Her Performance in Canada
21-year-old devotee of vocalist Adele who flew from Nigeria to Vancouver, Canada to see her perform the previous evening, erroneously kissed her on the lips when she pulled him up in front of an audience.
When she discovered he burned through N200,000 to see her and went down from Nigeria, she chose to give him a major embrace and after that their lips brushed “Gracious my god, I haven’t been kissed by another man in like six years! He just snogged me!” Adele said
lalasticlala, seun
http://sportgoa..com.ng/2016/09/singer-adele-accidentally-kisses.html

Re: Adele Kisses Nigerian Man During Her Performance In Canada See Photos by chumaster(m): 3:15am On Sep 26, 2016
as of today, $1 = ₦431 so

1 Like

Re: Adele Kisses Nigerian Man During Her Performance In Canada See Photos by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 26, 2016
Well, now that he kissed her, I guess his lips is now brighter than his future undecided.
Iranu....... abasha

1 Like

Re: Adele Kisses Nigerian Man During Her Performance In Canada See Photos by Cutehector(m): 6:31am On Sep 26, 2016
Lol price of kiss : 200 thousand naira.. grin
Re: Adele Kisses Nigerian Man During Her Performance In Canada See Photos by GoggleB(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2016
What's d price of that kiss sef

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Ex Husband, Tee Billz Is A Year Older Today. / See All The Nigerian Stars Unveiled As 'my Africa Reality TV Show' Team Members / Doctor Turned Actor, Kiki Omeili, Goes Retro In New “natural Hair” Photo-shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.