Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

See How My Fantasy Life Destroyed My Future - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How My Fantasy Life Destroyed My Future (741 Views)

How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day / Stop Gambling, Bet9ja Virtual Almost Destroyed My Future / Zee World Destroyed My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How My Fantasy Life Destroyed My Future by Enyocole(f): 2:22am On Sep 26, 2016
Hi enyocole,

I’m totally in a big mess while writing this to you! Actually to start with, I don’t think I can ever get over the shame which my Fantasy Life has caused me.

Sorry, I refuse to include my real name in this letter and I hope I don’t get critics from you and your readers.

I have had a horrible and rotten year and I’m dreading seeing my family and old mates/friends at my parents’ house this Sunday.

The reality is that my life is a total car crash. Please don’t see it like I’m over exaggerating,instead see it the other way.
I’m a liar, a fantasist and a fraud.

My parents think that I run a successful firm, date fabulous girls and earn loads of cash.
But I don’t even have enough money to buy my Mum a bottle of Perfume or my Dad some whisky.

Back in July I pretended to go to the south of Dubai for the whole month.

I googled searched a swanky hotel and claimed that I was there doing business and mixing with the rich and famous. I even told my oldest mate that I was having filthy sex with a famous reality star and she was begging me to marry her.

The reality is that I spent all summer dossing on an ex-colleague’s floor and doing a few night shifts in a warehouse. Hardly a jet-set lifestyle.

The only person who is aware of the truth about my circumstances is my sister.
She caught me out when she turned up at my current hovel with a present for my birthday.

I nearly died of shame when I spotted her car in the street and tried to run out the back door, but she stopped me and made me reveal everything to her.

Now she’s urging me to come clean and just tell the truth, but I know that everyone (especially my school mates) will judge me. Also I can’t stand being pitied and I know my parents will be too nice and that will crush and humiliate me.

What I’m so ashamed of is the fact that my folks have invested so much money, trust and energy in me over the years and my failure to make a success of anything has meant that I’ve let everyone down with myself inclusive.

I need a very good advice to re-shape my life again.

see full article source >>> http://enyocole.com/fantasy-life-nightmare/

Re: See How My Fantasy Life Destroyed My Future by chumaster(m): 3:02am On Sep 26, 2016
Try your possible best(will be the hardest thing to do in ur life now) to do what your sister asked u to do, trust me it might be hard but once you achieve that, your life will change and things will become easier for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How My Fantasy Life Destroyed My Future by nrexzy: 4:56am On Sep 26, 2016
Smoke a pound of Weed, you would know what really matters in your life
Re: See How My Fantasy Life Destroyed My Future by sisisioge: 5:24am On Sep 26, 2016
The truth... Nothing but the truth. It makes life a lot easier.

1 Like

Re: See How My Fantasy Life Destroyed My Future by Cutehector(m): 6:30am On Sep 26, 2016
Urm life is full of ups and downs..

I remember when a rumour went out that dbanj abi na wizkid couldn't pay his rent at his lekki residence, u needed to see bashing from the online community (nigerians)
Re: See How My Fantasy Life Destroyed My Future by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2016
You just have to come clean to have peace with yourself. There's an expiry date for everything, both the good and the bad. This is just a phase, with time it will pass. wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

URGENT!!! Please Help Save The Life Of Gideon Akunne From Kidney Failure / Appreciation / (photos) Baby Hope Left For Dead By Parents Who Called Him Witch Starts School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.