Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Be Ye Clean Inside Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Ye Clean Inside Out (358 Views)

"If So Be Ye Have Tasted That The Lord Is Gracious..." / HEAVEN : Changed From The Inside Out - John MacArthur / "Be Ye Separate." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Ye Clean Inside Out by yommyuk: 5:29am On Sep 26, 2016
Yesterday at a church harvest, I met a brother who was glowing from the top to the bottom. What a wonderful sight to behold he was. I greeted him and thanked God for his life. From the outside, he was a magnificent manifestation for Christ. A while later, He made an outstanding revelation to me that really put me off. He said that He was very tired because he spent yesterday night with another woman. I told him straight away to abscond such life style immediately.

Jesus Christ quantified such people as hypocrites! Whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside, but on the inside are full of dead men’s bones and every impurity. And the church is full of such. God have mercy.

We thank God that the saving grace of Jesus Christ is available to everyone. However, this grace should lead us to lead a new life and become a changed person (NOT TO BE ABUSED). We retain the same body but a transformed mind and heart. Christ must live through us. His Holy Spirit flows into our spirit just as sap runs in a grapevine. It’s like getting a spiritual blood transfusion! Spiritual strength pumps into places where weakness once prevailed, enabling us to conquer evil and fleshy intentions.

Halleluyah x 7

Matthew 7:21
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Romans 12:1-2
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

IT IS WELL. GOD BLESS wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Tax Members In The Church? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / 4 Money Habits That Lead To Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.