Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Tecno Phantom 6 And Phantom 6 Plus Launched, See Full Specs And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 6 And Phantom 6 Plus Launched, See Full Specs And Price (980 Views)

Afrione Gravity Z1, Firs Made-In-Nigeria Phone Launched. See Specifications / Tecno Phantom 6 And 6 Plus Goes Live In Dubai, Official specs discussion / Xiaomi Mi 5 Launched: See Full Specifications | Monster Awaken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 6 And Phantom 6 Plus Launched, See Full Specs And Price by imocheezy(m): 5:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Tecno has officially launched the long awaited Smartphones, Tecno Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus.

Interestingly, all the leaks and rumors come out to be true, and not a thing left out.

Happily, I won't talk much about these smartphones, because i have written alot about them from past rumors and leaks, that all came out to beInternal

As for those who weren't active during the leaks, Tecno Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus comes with a 4,000mAh battery.

It packs a 3GB RAM, and 32GB Internal memory expandable to 128GB. Both devices comes with a USB Type-C part and an indestructible Corning gorilla glass v3.0 display.

As for the pricing, the phone will sold for N115,000 - N125,000 in Nigeria.

Check out more lovely specs of this device HERE
Re: Tecno Phantom 6 And Phantom 6 Plus Launched, See Full Specs And Price by Sphilip1(m): 6:52am On Sep 26, 2016
imocheezy:
Tecno has officially launched the long awaited

Long awaited what? Those guys have MAD. #Making_A_Difference

Although the phone got good specs.

My question is this; after selling a phone of 115,000 , do they plan on bringing the price down? Cos last time i checked, nothing comes down in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Three Months Infinix Hot4 For Sale / Trick: Download Top Paid Android Apps On Google Play For Free With This New Tric / Luxury Phone Maker Vertu Collapses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.