Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US (21268 Views)

Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot / (Pics)Inside The Exportation Of Vegetables From Anambra / Anambra Begins Vegetable Export To The Uk (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by ClitRaider: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2016
Ooni:
i know that my kinsmen will soon come here to hate. i plead in advance on their behalf, ibos should understand our anger . recession is bitting hard and frustration is growing here in west.
You wanna know bout mistake? Ask your mother.
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by ufumes(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2016
Anambra setting the pace.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Sylvarresta(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2016
Good development
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by hucienda: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2016
Anambra again.

Gov. Obiano and his SG administration giving Nigerians good news despite the biting recession.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by manuel80(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2016
Green Green
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Jessidaisy4(f): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2016
cheesy I'm proud of my state

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by ceejay80s(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016
afonjas, agbo jedi jedi drunkards, rusted roof republics go wan die as dem hear dis news

like the one below me, see ur specie pix, tiger teared face

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by adetes: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2016
hope cocaine will nt included
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by frank202012: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
Shame on anambra for reducing themselves to ugwu hawkers. How will they survive if they have biafra? How much will ugwu generate? The Igbo's are better in nigeria than having a stupid Biafra

They re here,brown gbom-gbom ppl

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by CSTR2: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Smart.
cheesy
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by maishai: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2016
SAHARA REPORTS LOADING
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Alexander001(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Yesterday i was so bored, I saw an ant in my kitchen and placed a few sugar in front of her, she had some and went to tell her friends and I hid the sugar cubes because I wanted them to think she is a liar

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by XtremelyCoded(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Anambra been making headlines for good things lately...... I'm so Jealous...
Wish Edo will follow suite

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Call07034780891: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2016
"Photoshopped Ugu"- Sahara Reporters

"Anambra ugu abago kwa Europe, n achozikwa I ba n America"- Phyno

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by whylander: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2016
Unlimited data rocks on mtn__whatsapp to get yours_07067846703

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2016
frank202012:

They re here,brown gbom-gbom ppl

Wetin dey worry u na
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Damalex4luv(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2016
Ooni:
i know that my kinsmen will soon come here to hate. i plead in advance on their behalf, ibos should understand our anger . recession is bitting hard and frustration is growing here in west.
Eleribu continue impersonating just to gain cheap likes undecided undecided
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by repogirl(f): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2016
The debunkers will soon arrive..... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by MadCow1: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2016
More lies
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by frank202012: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:

Wetin dey worry u na
Nah omo dirty be our problem in this country

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Stanbic(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2016
i dnt see a reason why someone should hate this thread. whats wrong if we import the vegetables. dnt u eat them too?WTF

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Debaddest(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
Shame on anambra for reducing themselves to ugwu hawkers. How will they survive if they have biafra? How much will ugwu generate? The Igbo's are better in nigeria than having a stupid Biafra

What do u produce

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by 123gist(m): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2016
Nice move gov willie................ This show that you've got the people interest at hand.

www.jobandschool.com

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Damalex4luv(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2016
All this stupid tribalist hating on the Yorubas just because they see achievement in exporting ugwu are bunch of low life that are here in Lagos to make something out of their life that would have not been possible in their supposed golden roof state. They should just thank their lot that Buhari did not give them their Biafra if not they will have to get visa through rigorous process before having any chance of coming to Lagos and other South Western States
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by enigma2007(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2016
Good stuff
Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by shine96: 10:17am On Sep 26, 2016
Good job Governor

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by highwaist: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2016
Only agriculture can nt take us from recession,we need industrial revolution.if we can add value to our produce,we will make more money.for example a kg of raw cocoa is N500,while a kg of chocholate is Starting from N1500.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by ceejay80s(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2016
Damalex4luv:
All this stupid tribalist hating on the Yorubas just because they see achievement in exporting ugwu are bunch of low life that are here in Lagos to make something out of their life that would have not been possible in their supposed golden roof state. They should just thank their lot that Buhari did not give them their Biafra if not they will have to get visa through rigorous process before having any chance of coming to Lagos and other South Western States

boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by chalsixtus(m): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:

shame on you Mr , even if its sand they are exporting at least they are taking advantage of the current exchange rate to get more revenue for themselves ,, rather than lazy about in your afonja brown roof and cry over oil money and how ND is causing recession for you ,,, asslicker go lick ur slave master

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by FunkyMetahuman: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2016
5million Dallaz ugu

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by berrystunn(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2016
[size=30pt]where all D' udene ? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Begins Exportation Of Vegetables To US by Saint52(m): 10:26am On Sep 26, 2016
Next Burhari will tell the northerners to start planting Ugu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State To Inaugurate Cassava Plant, To Employ 4,500 Persons (Photos) / Unrefined And Refined Sheabutter For Sale / Cost Of Poultry Feeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.