Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell (44065 Views)

Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It / Kidnap Gang In Niger State That Killed Over 19 Victims After Collecting Ransom / The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by gurunlocker: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2016
Certified dullard having fellow dullard as adviser.... it won't be better for those who brought this change scam

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by jmoore(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2016
If the APC led government is clueless on how to run the economy, they should resign and lease the country to China to manage for 10 years.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by ostirich(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2016
GMbuharii:
GOING,GOING,GOING..........

hahhhhhhhhh sooo funny

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Chai!!!...The dumb nomad & cohorts are bunch of failed, irredeemable, die-hard criminals! ...this dam.n country needs some rawling's revo.!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by id911(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Immediately i saw the interview where Dangote mentioned the sale of Nigeria's stakes in NLNG and JV with IOCs, i new he's the greatest enemy of Nigeria. How can you sell your performing and productive assets? Are you sure these people are ok?

You can sell unproductive assets like refineries and the likes, no problem and Government has no business running airports. They can concession all the airports and seaports and make billions of dollars but why nlng and jv assets? What type of country is this?

And by the way, the country is in recesssion. Why is there no policy shift or statement and drastic measures from the govt like increase in tax for the rich and reducing public spending from recurrent expenditure esp from the ridiculous allowances of elected and appointed officials to help the economy. Do these people really understand the direction of our economic projectile?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by ladyF(f): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2016
GMbuharii:
GOING,GOING,GOING..........
So na you wan sell our assets? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by MadCow1: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Sell others.. Keep Bonny NLNG and fast Track whatever fhuckery is holding back Brass NLNG.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2016
I've not heard the FG say it wants to sell the NLNG. Are you mistaking Saraki for the FG?
Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by 2n2k(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Stelvin101:
Baba Iyabo started this sales of National Assets and that was how we lost Delta Steel Company to greedy and stingy Indians. He also sold NEPA and other national assets in the name of privatization and we all know they are the ones doing the buying as well with looted funds, using foreigner as cover face and partners. Now Buhari wan follow suit and do his own. Sometimes I wonder what do these painful gain inflicting poverty, pains, suffering on there fellow human and making life so unbearable for us all. No government in its right senses will want to privatize any of her assets, let alone one as vital as this. The funnies part of all this is once they eventually privatize it. Nigerians will never see the returns made from it. If you think am lying ask that Monkey of a former president to tell us what happen to all the money gotten from every national assets he privatized when he was head of state. If this is not stopped by Nigerians, soon every national assets will be owned by certain families in this country and that means they will control the number of meals people will be eating daily. If only people even know what even Dangote is really trying to do. Ohh my country

@ bolded. For the records, PHCN (nepa) was sold by GEJ not by obasanjo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by stuffs4me(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2016
I can't wait for 2019 to vote out this evil President

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by Chukazu: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2016
shouldn't a responsible government be building more of this instead of selling the one it met on ground?.. what really is the "policy trust" of this administration?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by chisky02: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2016
They said that Igbos will sell Nigeria if allowed to rule, I think Buhari must be an Igbo man.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by FKseun(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2016
So many lazyt and ignorant peeps on Nairaland. The FG cannot sell NLNG!!!
Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by ephi123(f): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2016
I bet even the zombies did not expect things will get this bad for their lord and master, you can see most of them only post on selected threads now. What a shame.

NLNG must not be sold!! Nigeria is no one's personal property, haba.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by ephi123(f): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Chukazu:
shouldn't a responsible government be building more of this instead of selling the one it met on ground?.. what really is the "policy trust" of this administration?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by FKseun(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation was established in 1977 under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is the corporate entity through which the Nigerian Government participates in the oil and gas industry. NNPC and its subsidiaries dominate all sectors of the industry - exploration, production, refining, pipelines, marketing, crude/product exports, and petrochemicals. NNPC owns 49% of the shares in Nigeria LNG Limited.
Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by FKseun(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by ephi123(f): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2016
id911:
Immediately i saw the interview where Dangote mentioned the sale of Nigeria's stakes in NLNG and JV with IOCs, i new he's the greatest enemy of Nigeria. How can you sell your performing and productive assets? Are you sure these people are ok?

You can sell unproductive assets like refineries and the likes, no problem and Government has no business running airports. They can concession all the airports and seaports and make billions of dollars but why nlng and jv assets? What type of country is this?

And by the way, the country is in recesssion. Why is there no policy shift or statement and drastic measures from the govt like increase in tax for the rich and reducing public spending from recurrent expenditure esp from the ridiculous allowances of elected and appointed officials to help the economy. Do these people really understand the direction of our economic projectile?

Dangote obviously has an ulterior motive in all this, it is his personal interest he is looking out, but their plans will surely not succeed.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by ItsawrapOutfit: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2016
The asset could go on lease but for sale? Hell NO!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by GMbuharii: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2016
ladyF:

So na you wan sell our assets? grin

op course,can't u feofle see zhat zha pantastically kwarrapt kwantiri izza broke?
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by Abeyjide: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2016
am not blaming Saraki for supporting this cos he did same thing in kwara . he sold all the kwara state government property and now trying to extend that to fg.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by doctokwus: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2016
Abeymills:
Buhari is a fraud fantasticaly corrupt
nickvanilla:
That you are president doesn't mean you're great.
You may just be one hell of a scam artist
So this is what change meant?
The auctioning off of Nigeria and it's prized possessions?
If anyone had told me I wud agree about this on PMB just about a year ago or even this year I wud have called that person one of those that are still bitter over d election loss.
But for sometime now,I have had the impression that the man fooled people like me big time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by TwoBottles: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]this people don't really care about the poor masses but such is the philosophy of life. The strong will always trample on the weak.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by ufumes(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2016
just hope this so called recession is not an artificial construct of some powerful people to make the government eventually on its knee begging to sell off its national asset

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by Laurettalolo(f): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2016
we Don enter one chance, oh God come and deliver us from this APC government oo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by Fidelismaria: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2016
firstking01:
Make una dey pray make nothing carry firstking01 go near politics cos even my father and familes won't like meundecided

IhateCorruptionIhateBuhariundecided

dat is wat day all say until dey get dere nd dambaru d place
Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by CSTR2: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by frank202012: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2016
Adminisher:
There are too many ignorant, dumb kids on Nairaland.
Nigeria only owns 50 % to 75% of this plant? I am not sure if the cottect percentage
The FG merely wants to dilute this a little to maybe 45% to 30% and still be the largest shareholder. There are two or three other big owners including she'll and maybe Phillips.
What Nigeria has gained most from LNG is the enormous tax the company has paid since inception. That will not change and might increase if they get more trains.

I am beginning to support quick asset sales so that corruption will be reduced. Nigeria makes more money from tax than dividends. One of the stupid things the corrupt Dieziani was using to boast is that she never "touched" LNG dividends "yet" as if she was appointed to misappropriate it in the first place.

So it has come to the extent of diluting/selling government properties to reduce corruption

Smh sorry man.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by CSTR2: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2016
doctokwus:

If anyone had told me I wud agree about this on PMB just about a year ago or even this year I wud have called that person one of those that are still bitter over d election loss.
But for sometime now,I have had the impression that the man fooled people like me big time.
His antecedence was clear. His speeches and view on national issues have been historically damning.
Saying you were scammed by buhari is telling everybody how poor an electorate you are.
It is better to say you didn't expect much from buhari but you were hoping he proved you wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by zurine(f): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2016
wow.
Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by sanandreas(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Adminisher:
There are too many ignorant, dumb kids on Nairaland.
Nigeria only owns 50 % to 75% of this plant? I am not sure if the cottect percentage
The FG merely wants to dilute this a little to maybe 45% to 30% and still be the largest shareholder. There are two or three other big owners including she'll and maybe Phillips.
What Nigeria has gained most from LNG is the enormous tax the company has paid since inception. That will not change and might increase if they get more trains.

I am beginning to support quick asset sales so that corruption will be reduced. Nigeria makes more money from tax than dividends. One of the stupid things the corrupt Dieziani was using to boast is that she never "touched" LNG dividends "yet" as if she was appointed to misappropriate it in the first place.

Why sell national asset? Where is delta steel today and so many establishment sold. We will resist it's sales.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell by firstking01(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2016
Fidelismaria:

dat is wat day all say until dey get dere nd dambaru d place
Immediately you are voted into power, cut ties with all your family members and all the people you know cos na them go still corrupt you...when i mean cut ties, i mean never relate with them on political issues, inshort dnt give appointment to anybody you know....lerrit all be by merit...just like buhari said and i qoute "i'm for everybody and i'm for nobody"...if only he had stood by this statement maybe he would 've just been another ya'ardua of our time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Aba, Abia, Set Tank Ablaze / Fayose & Rochas Okorocha Meet In Osun For Aregbesola's Mum's Fidau Prayer / Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.