Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) (22991 Views)

Wole Soyinka As A Student At University Of Ibadan In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by emvico(m): 6:38am On Sep 27, 2016
ArmedRobber:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Ishilove FP things
HU U EPP?
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2016
Rapuru14:
Diligence with upright and genuine intentions
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by Alexis11: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2016
emmyid:
I like Soyinka but I prefer Achebe!!! Achebe style of writing novels captivate me. RIP prophet Achebe, Jus like U did prophesied There was a Country, that is no more cos things fell apart in the hands of Gen. Cassandra!!! Live on legend

so how does this relate to the topic

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by emmyid(m): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2016
Alexis11:

so how does this relate to the topic

I'm entittled to my opinions, I got the right to post and comment wat I like. I jus wished it was an old pic of Achebe, den U wuda seen a different comment, I dnt jus feel a thing for Soyinka. Quote me and die!
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by passyhansome(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Iseoluwani:

grin

[size=18pt]WHY ARE YOU BEEN SARCASTIC. TO ME THIS IS MOCKERY[/size]
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by SMT042(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Ahoy !
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by Iseoluwani: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2016
passyhansome:

[size=18pt]WHY ARE YOU BEEN SARCASTIC. TO ME THIS IS MOCKERY[/size]

C your life

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by Alexis11: 7:47am On Sep 27, 2016
emmyid:

I'm entittled to my opinions, I got the right to post and comment wat I like. I jus wished it was an old pic of Achebe, den U wuda seen a different comment, I dnt jus feel a thing for Soyinka. Quote me and die!

You are a dead man already! Hate kills faster than cancer you know. Why can't you wait for Achebe's thread to come up before engaging your leprous fingers?

I ask again, how does that hogwash you wrote up there relates to the subject of discussion here

3 Likes

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by DaPuncline: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2016
emmyid:

I quote you nigger

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by DaPuncline: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2016
emmyid:

You can as well go and dig achebe's grave and start cohabiting with him. Ode! I quote you nigger

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by Okemmuo(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Epic play by brecht. Wuld av wondered hw twas interpreted
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by Rayplanet(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Ageing is inevitable, but how ones manages it remains a choice.
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by passyhansome(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iseoluwani:

C your life

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by Iseoluwani: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=passyhansome post=49713815][/quote]

C that pant na Your Own.

Pick am grin

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by passyhansome(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iseoluwani:

C that pant na Your Own.

Pick am grin

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by alaskido(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iseoluwani:

grin

Na only Jesus Christ dey perfect o. There is no perfect man in the world. Not to talk of a Yoruba man wey dey slippery. grin grin
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by er7kan(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
In this economic crisis avnt heard from Soyinka!
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Wole Soyinka On A Stage Play 1960(pics) by Iseoluwani: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Iseoluwani:

grin

Dat awkward moment u entered de same bus with ur crush. Dats not even de problem.............................................................. De problem is dat ur Mum is lapping u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finding Mrs Right / My Take On Chimamanda "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Does Anyone Feel The Same Way To? / Hacked:romance And Action Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.