Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Most Common Currency Found In Church Offerings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most Common Currency Found In Church Offerings (374 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Common Currency Found In Church Offerings by Aiholi(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2016
I once heard a story of how a Pastor gave a warning that no-one should pay less than a specified amount of money he told them of..

Not minding the fact that all hands are not equal. The amount of money you find in churches such as HOUSE ON THE ROCK on a normal sunday cannot and will not compare to the amount of money you'll find in churches just springing up belonging to a ''one-man establishment''...

So how much do y'all think is the most common currency found in churches?

I think mine should be N100
Re: Most Common Currency Found In Church Offerings by emeijeh(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Aiholi:
I once heard a story of how a Pastor gave a warning that no-one should pay less than a specified amount of money he told them of..

Not minding the fact that all hands are not equal. The amount of money you find in churches such as HOUSE ON THE ROCK on a normal sunday cannot and will not compare to the amount of money you'll find in churches just springing up belonging to a ''one-man establishment''...

So how much do y'all think is the most common currency found in churches?

I think mine should be N100

1 Like

Re: Most Common Currency Found In Church Offerings by Aiholi(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2016
emeijeh:

Ok..
Re: Most Common Currency Found In Church Offerings by udatso: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Aiholi
It should be titled most common currency denomination
Op take note

1 Like

Re: Most Common Currency Found In Church Offerings by Aiholi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
udatso:
Aiholi It should be titled most common currency denomination Op take note
Tank u

(1) (Reply)

The Blessing Of Solitude 1 / Question For The Muslim / For Those Who Believe Catholics Don't Read The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.