Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos (27311 Views)

Ayiri Emami Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Warri In A Private Jet. PICS / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) / Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by dainformant(m): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2016
The Olu Of Warri, HRM Ogiame Ikenwoli, on his familiarization tour -paid a historic visit to Omadino communities in Warri South local government area of Delta state yesterday. The monarch was warmly received by billionaire businessman Ayiri Emami and other high chiefs.... See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/nigerian-billionaire-ayiri-emami-in.html

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by dainformant(m): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2016

1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2016
traditional men
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by INTROVERT(f): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2016
NICE
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2016
good for them
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by dainformant(m): 8:34am On Sep 26, 2016

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by dainformant(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by Dafe20(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Very colorful! Long live the Olu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by sarrki(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2016
I can't but love this guy

Ayiri knows when to pick up a fight and also know when to stop

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by ificatchmodeh: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2016
Na this one Ayiri de take the gbo gbo bubu.. grin. Keep acting.

May your reign be long Olu.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by pcicero(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2016
Cherubim and Seraphim things >: grin

Don't mind me, I love the Itshekiri people well.

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2016
Itsekiri affair...

It is funny that FG is yet to probe Ayiri Emami who was a militant during GEJ's era and ally of Tompolo before he (Ayiri) defected to APC immediately after 2015 General Election.

Celebration of Militancy by the Olu of Itsekiri...

BTW: God bless Itsekiri people

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by pyyxxaro: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Ayiri the King Kong of Itsekiri Land

Ogiame Ogiame Swuuooo angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by RZArecta(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ayiri the number one problem of the Niger Delta region closely followed by Amaechi.

Ayiri who stands as the brains and muscles behind Niger Delta avengers, causing trouble and bloodshed for our region just because of power. Your cup is almost full.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by bolt000(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
What can i say.. good news.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by segebase(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
cool
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
All these political thugs get patronage

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by Smellymouth: 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Long Live the Itsekiri kingdom...

Ogiame Suoooooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by Don2cyril(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Your people are suffering, your here wasting money

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by sarrki(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Itsekiri affair...

It is funny that FG is yet to probe Ayiri Emami who was a militant during GEJ's era and ally of Tompolo before he (Ayiri) defected to APC immediately after 2015 General Election.

Celebration of Militancy by the Olu of Itsekiri...

BTW: God bless Itsekiri people

Why ?

He's a responsible man

Knows when to take up a fight & when to stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by geostrata(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
angry
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by YonkijiSappo: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ogiame Suuuoo!
Ki Ade pe L'Ori Oba. May The crown be long on the head of the king.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
How did Ayiri bcome a billionaire?

Anyone with his financial history should please enlighten me cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by chibatov(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
rich men
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by Enyamfelix(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]okay o, how do I then post a thread that I have??
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by greatness22(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Itsekiri, i really love the way they dress.
Re: Ayiri Emami Welcomes The Olu Of Warri To His Community - Photos by JohnieWalker(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
How did Ayiri bcome a billionaire?

Anyone with his financial history should please enlighten me cool
His financial history is....Mind your business and don't ask too many questions its not healthy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council / 2023: Buhari’s Ministers Under Pressure To Resign / Dismissed Police Officer Asks Court To Jail Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.