Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Police Arrest SARS Officer Who Killed Joseph Eidonojie-ugbeni In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest SARS Officer Who Killed Joseph Eidonojie-ugbeni In Lagos (658 Views)

Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) / SARS Officer Who Killed Ram Seller, Paraded - Made To Sit On The Ground. Photos / SARS Officer Tortures Man To Death In Ondo. Wife Turned Down His Sex Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest SARS Officer Who Killed Joseph Eidonojie-ugbeni In Lagos by fastest007: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2016
Monday, 26 September 2016
Police arrest SARS officer who killed Joseph Eidonojie-Ugbeni in Lagos

The Lagos State Police Command says it has arrested the killer of Joseph Eidonojie-Ugbeni, the 20-year-old undergraduate who was shot dead during a police pursuit of an alleged Internet fraudster named Baddo, last week.

The officer who shot and killed Joseph as well as the wanted "Yahoo Yahoo" suspect, Baddo, who reported to a nearby police station afterwards, are now under lock while facing prosecution.

Narrating how the Business Administration student was killed at Ogoja Market along LASU-Igando Road, Lagos on Monday 19 September 2016, Joseph's cousin who was with him at the time of the incident narrated:
"Around 9.30am on Monday, we strolled out to buy a can of soft drink. We were returning home when we learnt that some policemen were chasing somebody.

"We decided to go through the back of the market. As we turned back, my brother was hit by a bullet in the head and he fell down immediately.

"As I tried to call for help, I saw that the policeman that shot him had aimed his gun at me. I fled the place immediately."
The victim's father, Patrick Eidonojie-Ugbeni, demanding justice for his late son, fumed:
"The Badoo they were chasing showed up on Friday at the SARS office with his lawyer and parents. I met the Officer-in-Charge of SARS as well.

"They shot my son in the head and they claimed that he had a gun and that they shot him in self-defence.

"How is that possible when he was shot in the head from behind? All I want now is that the police should release the post-mortem result and the police report on the incident."

Police PRO, SP Dolapo Badmos confirming the arrest of the SARS officer who shot Joeseph said:
"The state Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, has directed that the case be investigated by the homicide section. We will come out with the full report at the conclusion of investigation."

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/police-arrest-sars-officer-who-killed.html

lalasticlala, seun

Re: Police Arrest SARS Officer Who Killed Joseph Eidonojie-ugbeni In Lagos by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Re: Police Arrest SARS Officer Who Killed Joseph Eidonojie-ugbeni In Lagos by LabiaMajoraDest(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2016
I am tired of this country under this gworo chewer from duara
Bad news upon bad news!
If it is not murder, it is rape, pedophilia, robbery, kidnapping, ritualism, suicide...crime has skyrocketed all because of that stiff from duara!
damn!
Re: Police Arrest SARS Officer Who Killed Joseph Eidonojie-ugbeni In Lagos by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2016
What is his name? Whr is his picture? Will he be prosecuted? Too many questions without answers.
Re: Police Arrest SARS Officer Who Killed Joseph Eidonojie-ugbeni In Lagos by tyson99(m): 9:10am On Sep 26, 2016
I just hope something is done,this SARS of thing shld be scrapped they are evil
Re: Police Arrest SARS Officer Who Killed Joseph Eidonojie-ugbeni In Lagos by osemoses1234(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2016
Police and lie ar like 5 and 6

(1) (Reply)

Omg! See What An Angry Mob Did To A Two Notorious Thieves In Broad Daylight (pho / A Conflicting Rape Story. (help Solve The Mystery) / Nigerian Man Narrates How A First Class Graduate Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.