Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Picture Of The Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of The Day (404 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Adorable Family Picture Of Cute Kids; 6 Boys, 1 Girl / Nigerian Man Shares Unclad After-sex Picture Of Himself And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day by lajoshua: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2016
i learnt that missionaries who came to Africa actually brought their stuff in coffins symbolizing no going back, that we are going attitude even if it means death. They conquered their fears, knowing fully well that just a mosquito bite here and they are gone. Face your greatest fears this week look it in the face and tell it i am going nowhere and you cant stop me!!!
Is it that divorce or probably that failure or maybe you've gone broke face it in the face and say you cant stop me.
have a great week!!!

source:http://www.voiceofaudacity.com/2016/09/picture-of-day_25.html

(1) (Reply)

He Filing Also Asks For / American Metabolix Premium WHEY Protein. 100% Whey, No Amino Spiking. / You've Already Got It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.