Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

"Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe (22577 Views)

Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS / Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Larryfest(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Seriously So what happens if majority of his citizen die of hunger before then? Exactly who will celebrate him then

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by datola: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
The right thinking Nigerians know this fact.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by wristbangle: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
We are hopeful that the economic situation will come out from recession soon as most Nigerian have completed lost hope in this administration. I still believe there will be light at this tunnel of our current severe gallops.

They can sell government assets like Aso rock, presidential jets and co but must not include NLNG et al.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
just another kolanut for the zombies

undecided undecided
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by soberdrunk(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
................if we make it to next year...........

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
things might even get harder before it gets better.

the work of nation building had been neglected for very long. the little the colonial masters left to us, we have managed to degrade instead of upgrade.

i believe the president is a sincere man whom we can rely on to do the needful.

power is a lot better, yet nobody is talking about that.

all wailers see is their own doomsday because whether they like it or not, Nigeria will prosper once more.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Bestow7: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Is it the same buhari I know or u av another one elsewhere
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by mencade5(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
steppin:
We'll celebrate him next year for making things harder, I guess.
His finance minister has no clue as to when the recession will stop, and here you are saying crap.
that woman is only fit to be a sales girl thats all

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by DavidEsq(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
B
khristal87:

This one has also been tipped behind clossed doors,
U took the words outta my mouth bro

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
moyakz:
what are we going to celebrate?his death??

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by mencade5(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ioannes:
things might even get harder before it gets better.

the work of nation building had been neglected for very long. the little the colonial masters left to us, we have managed to degrade instead of upgrade.

i believe the president is a sincere man whom we can rely on to do the needful.

power is a lot better, yet nobody is talking about that.

all wailers see is their own doomsday because whether they like it or not, Nigeria will prosper once more.
i believe u also wish the last administration this same good wish.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by HMZi: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Thats what i hope for but it sure doesn't feel that way tho..
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
Well, let's hope God keeps us alive till then
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by kinibigdeal(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Am ready to celebrate him back to Daura with my voter's card in 2019
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Thisis2raw(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Am sure this man meant stone not celebrate

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by ephi123(f): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ioannes:

maybe if your mentors in the pdp didnt empty out the treasury on their way out we wouldnt need to sell national assets.

So where is Buhari getting the money for his consistent trips all over the world? Besides did the government not claim a number of people had returned some of the stolen funds, where on earth are all the returned loots?

Crying wolf has so become stale! The earlier the govt focuses on its task, the better for everyone including itself. Nigerians are fed up, and rightly so. A single campaign promise is yet to be fulfilled.

Back to the topic, who is this management consultant and why should his words be taken seriously? Jokers undecided

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Splashme: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
WED
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by esthil: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
thunda fire u
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by zurine(f): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
ok, we are waiting
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by funmise007(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
and by God grace i go dey alive and we shall see for Ourselves
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by idupaul: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
teemswest:
Honestly I strongly believe in this pmb gov my only issue is that his team should provide cushion for the effect caused by their long term policies that will benefit all. If you want to renovate a house it is better you the occupant some where b4 u complete ur work ,what they are doing is removing the roof exposing the occupant(nigerians) to harsh weather(economy)

If you still belive in this govt then I think you must either work for them or you must have some intelligence challenge ..I choose to believe you work for them
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by nnachukz(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
A Ghanaian is saying this to make sure we keep going down economically behind Ghana.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Caveatemptor(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
mencade5:
i believe u also wish the last administration this same good wish.

people actually voted the ineffectual buffoon en masse. there was no gainsaying the fact that he enjoyed widespread popularity and goodwill from SW and even North Central. Come and see how we were campaigning for the ineffectual buffoon like na im be our papa.

he disappointed everybody. thats the fact. he lost the goodwill towards the second half of his administration when it was clear he would prefer to look aside whike his friends robbed us blind. heck, he participated in the theft.

Karma will hunt him down i pray.
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by nextprince: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
mencade5:
All the curses the northerners said to jonathan when he was president, may it come also to buhari insha Allah. All abuses mentioned to jonathan may such abuse multiply by 100 and land on buhari's head.

Anybody that wants to sell our national assets becos of his illiteracy may leprosy catch his hands and his dull brains. Amen

can i hear all true loving nigerians agree with me with choruses of amen?
What's the qualification of ur English teacher? Just asking grin grin
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by princeonx: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na only two occasions me dey celebrate for old people, title and death! cool I just dey talk ohhh
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by veragold2804(f): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Plzzzz spare me this crap
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by ajalawole(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
ediot.... Dr ko, alfa ni.. How many people would have been dead before then. Just be praying u make it till second abi na 3rd quarter u called it
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by mencade5(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ioannes:

people actually voted the ineffectual buffoon en masse. there was no gainsaying the fact that he enjoyed widespread popularity and goodwill from SW and even North Central. Come and see how we were campaigning for the ineffectual buffoon like na im be our papa.

he disappointed everybody. thats the fact. he lost the goodwill towards the second half of his administration when it was clear he would prefer to look aside whike his friends robbed us blind. heck, he participated in the theft.

Karma will hunt him down i pray.
and the illiterate is effectual abi?
Happy recession bro
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by mencade5(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
nextprince:

What's the qualification of ur English teacher? Just asking grin grin
nepa certificate.......happy recession
Re: "Nigerians Will Celebrate Buhari Next Year" - Dr. Peter Kwembe by 76Naira(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
You know a man doesn't know much when he finds it hard to explain what he claims to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gambo Jimeta Is Dead! / Osun Government Splashes N260M On Cars For Lawmakers, Despite Owing Pensioners / Tinubu Attends Juma’at Prayer, Inspects APC Campaign Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.