Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone (4164 Views)

12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate / Braless Lady 'Scatters' MAMA 2016 Red Carpet. Adjudged Worst Dressed / You Saw Your Housemaid And Husband In This Position, How Will You React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by olaboo123: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2016
What will you do knowing your wife and kid are not at home

source and more : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/09/guys-be-honest-you-came-home-and-find.html

Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by madridguy(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2016
Ok
Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by Ginaz(f): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2016
If I were a man, I will just give her wrapper to tie. What's the big deal? undecided
Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by finalboss1(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by buffalowings: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ginaz:
If I were a man, I will just give her wrapper to tie. What's the big deal? undecided

If you were the woman
I would just disrobe ya
Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by evy1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ginaz:

Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
I No Get House Girl
Sooo....

I'm Off Diz Thread..... *next*
Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by tyson99(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
The devil will just use me
Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by adek2014: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Did you say maid?........nah this na big fish mehn. roastam or boilam all join.
Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by Xhaka100(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
I will tell her to off d tv and go to her room
Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmm, she don mess

Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Xhaka100:
I will tell her to off d tv and go to her room
hehehe, u go follow her go d room abi? grin
Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by falcon01: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
if i can have that as a maid then my wife's gon be times 10 of that so I'll tell her to Bleep off
Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ginaz:

if only you were, you would have known the quickest thing to do after you don get like three standing ovations
Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is gradually becoming stale! This is like the 4th topic av seen cos of this same pic!
Re: You Came Home And Saw Your House Help Dressed And Sitted Like This All Alone by ameezy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Talks About Having Twins With Banky W And More / After 10 YEARS of childlessness Actor Browny Igboegwu cried when his wife gave b / Finally Lagbaja Reveals His Real Face,pulls Off Mask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.