Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

2016/2017 Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship (54671 Views)

2016 /2017 Seplat / NNPC Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship by Eyitemiiwere: 1:11am On May 26, 2018
please can someone send d past questions cos I jst applied.
Re: 2016/2017 Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship by elclasico: 11:19am On May 26, 2018
2018 Bill Gates Scholarship Programme is Ongoing | University of Cambridge, UK.

Applicants must submit an application for graduate admission, a College place and funding – including a Gates Cambridge Scholarship – via the University’s Graduate Applicant Portal.

In addition to the section for admission, the University’s graduate application form includes a specific Gates Cambridge section which asks applicants to submit the following: A 3,000 character (500 word) statement about their fit with the Gates Cambridge programme

The statement is used by the Gates Cambridge shortlisting committees to distinguish between candidates who have been highly ranked by departments on academic grounds.

VISIT AND APPLY: https://scholarshipfit.com/2018/05/2018-bill-gates-scholarship-programme-is-ongoing-university-of-cambridge-uk/
Re: 2016/2017 Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship by Battywonder(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Do you need [url="https://educareful.com/blog/npdc-seplat-undergraduate-scholarship/"]SEPLAT past questions[/url] for free

Get it at https://educareful.com/blog/npdc-seplat-undergraduate-scholarship/ and start preparing in earnest.
Re: 2016/2017 Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship by YOUNG123: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2018
add me to seplat group on whatsapp 09030455845 pls also send me their past questions iguagbonmwenosaivbie@gmail.com
Re: 2016/2017 Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship by leonuch: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2018
add me to seplat group on whatsapp 08037926799 pls also send me their past questions leoucu@gmail.com
Re: 2016/2017 Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship by KoladeKoded(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
About The Seplat Scholarship Aptitude Test

Have you applied and got shortlisted for the Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship Aptitude Test?

If yes, you’ll need the Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship Past Questions and Answers to prepare for the Aptitude Test.

You’ll need it so you can get familiar with the type of questions to expect in the aptitude test.

And to also know how to solve them perfectly, you’ll need to get the Past Questions.

The Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship Aptitude Test lasts for 45 minutes and contains about 30 questions.

The test would be conducted via a computer (Computer Based Test, CBT). Plus, you won’t be allowed to take in calculators or any electronic device into the test hall.

So, you have to be extremely fast to tackle questions that involve mathematical calculations.

The Seplat Scholarship Aptitude Test usually consist of the sections below:

Verbal Reasoning
Quantitative Reasoning
Critical Reasoning
Human Resources
Business
Number Series (Numerical Aptitude)
Grammatical Expression
Reading Comprehension
Logical Reasoning
Abstract Reasoning
Current Affairs

The Seplat Full Past Questions and Answers below contains solved practice questions on the above sections you’ll be tested on and will guarantee your success in the Aptitude Test.

Get the past questions and answers via the link below and start preparing on time!!

[PDF] Download Seplat Scholarship Past Questions And Answers

Re: 2016/2017 Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship by Vincimontana: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
I’ve done my seplat test and got the “congratulations, you’ve passed “ text, does this play any part in my qualification for the award , what does that mean and how long before they shortlist the people who got the award ?
Thank you
Re: 2016/2017 Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship by Olayimikayo: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hi, please I'm experiencing similar issue this year I'd love to know how u go about it
jjemmason:
Please I am having a very serious challenge assessing the exam website with the login details they sent to me.......I have written them through email severally but no response yet, please what should I do because the 2 weeks deadline to write the exam from 23/08/2017 is fast approaching. Thanks in anticipation of your kind and prompt response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Late Aminu Othman Zubairu Spent 22 years On PhD / Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 / Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.