Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today (48231 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba All Smiles At His Nnewi Mansion After Anambra Election (Photos) / Fayose And Aregebsola All Smiles At Governors’ Forum Meeting / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by zurine(f): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
nice pix, let's see how this will turn out eventually, i pray it ends soon

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by onwuakpachris(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
I hope he is sentenced to life in prison with hard labor or sent to the hang man's noose for termination to the under world. We warned against his antics then but his gullible supporters believed him and entrusted their lives savings with him just because of a fraudulent biafra. I lost my friend ifeanyi who was brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu on biafra radio to join the fruitless protest for biafra. Rip ifeanyi, may God punish Nnamdi Kanu for the lives lost as a result of the useless biafra protests
just listen to yasef man..u lost ya friend ifeanyi in the protests.. okay sorry...R.I.p. ifeanyi...but let me ask u man..was it nnamdi kanu that sent the soldiers that killed ifeanyi and dozens of other protesters??..if buhari had not imprisoned an innocent man Kanu ..would there have been any protests for his release in the 1st place??...how can u put the blame game on KANU and not on buhari..the evil tyrant with so much blood and counting on his hands

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Akaujaa(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Maturity is setting in.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
I hope he is sentenced to life in prison with hard labor or sent to the hang man's noose for termination to the under world. We warned against his antics then but his gullible supporters believed him and entrusted their lives savings with him just because of a fraudulent biafra. I lost my friend ifeanyi who was brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu on biafra radio to join the fruitless protest for biafra. Rip ifeanyi, may God punish Nnamdi Kanu for the lives lost as a result of the useless biafra protests
you will never seize to be a Yorubaman! see your goathead!!why can't you be a real man and love your fellow Nigerians? we don't do this over here in Ekiti.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Freedom2016:
Yorubba will not like this!
We Yorubas love it! It's Buhari that hates it! We can handle the Hausas, just go and leave them for us!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mynd44 please hide the above post
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
Israeljones:
90% people on this thread has no idea wah actually transpired there...
It is quite obvious the warden was having none of Kanu antics..
The warden seems to be doing its job but Nnamdi making that scene for the camera just to make himself look courageous...
I have said it times without number,,,this man is only playing this braynwashed ippooddss..

I am neutral in all this,,,this man has intentionally caused the death of so many Nigerians due to his stupeed act of hate speech.....
He will never see freedom again...am so sure of it....

As many as Ipood fanatiks that wud be reading this, i know this my post will not meet ur brayne cells well..but if yu appear in my mention i will ignore ur assss...

Insentitive bunch...
welcome to the zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by funnynation(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
JayJohnson:

My brother, fight is not done with the gun or hands, it is done with the head, he is using the former and not the latter
nice one bro.. I like ppl like u.. You no use insult reply or quote me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Dreadful: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
Ape you'll keep copying and pasting this crap till the day you die. Shameless afonja!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by HBIAFRA1: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:
. Haba , why afonja de feel pains like dis ? Myself and all true BIAFRANS are okay and we never complain, we are ready to spend more....Abeg go and hold tinubu responsible for selling ur destiny ok ? U can hang if u like, its d stock n trade of brown roof !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
funnynation:

nice one bro.. I like ppl like u.. You no use insult reply or quote me..

Thank you my brother, I admire you more, the way you replied was more matured, thank you for your kind words
Good evening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by jenesisy: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Brandi, one day your Oppressor will be oppressed too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by EternalTruths: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:

Why is Buhari scared of telling the judge to hang him.?

Buhari should hurry the judge to pass death sentence, so that he can prove to the world how strong he is. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
He seems to be doing well in prison and making friends with the guards, so no need to release him grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by ipreach: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
[s]
Yorubamafia:
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
No,they should send him to LABOUR CAMP in north korea
Yorubamafia:
the guy is smiling in that pic to give his brainwashed supporters false hope,especially the illiterates ones in onistsha.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
No,he was not the one that sent them,it was their foolishness that emanate from their illiteracy.
onwuakpachris:
just listen to yasef man..u lost ya friend ifeanyi in the protests.. okay sorry...R.I.p. ifeanyi...but let me ask u man..was it nomad kanu that sent the soldiers that killed ifeanyi and dozens of other protesters??..if buhari had not imprisoned an innocent man Kanu ..would there have been any protests for his release in the 1st place??...how can u put the blame game on KANU and not on buhari..the evil tyrant with so much blood and counting on his hands
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by IVORY2009(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
GenBuhari:
He seems to be doing well in prison and making friends with the guards, so no need to release him grin

there is no place like home!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by kingOG: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
obiremy:
What was he thinking?Pictured above is Nnamdi Kanu having a 'lovely' moment with security agents in Abuja today.

One word for the photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/caption-these-photos-of-nnamdi-kanu.html
me I heard they are gays in Nigerian prison too ...I no talk pass Dat one o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by valen124(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2016
obiremy:
What was he thinking?Pictured above is Nnamdi Kanu having a 'lovely' moment with security agents in Abuja today.

One word for the photos above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/caption-these-photos-of-nnamdi-kanu.html
kalu dress better than even d security there.with z cloth been ironed,dis man dey chop money for dat place wey dey keep am
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by nikky5(m): 12:38am On Sep 27, 2016
I wish NK gets a fair trial but that may not be possible in a despotic regime.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 27, 2016
He has to accept that his new home is in prison.
IVORY2009:

there is no place like home!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by amanikondo: 3:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Freedom2016:
Yorubba will not like this!
we dont like shit
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Badguytinz(m): 4:10am On Sep 27, 2016
mazimee:
Nnamdi is a natural leader.
Even in the midst of his oppressors, he still commands respect and boss them around.
I'm igbo by tribe, but I have to question somethings....First of all, I want to make it clear that i am being very literal and genuine in the questions I would be asking.
How is Nnamdi Kanu a leader?e.g what skills of his proves this? what has he done for the Igbo man? How has whatever he has been doing(then again I sincerely do not know) been of use to the Igbo community? Is Biafra the solution for the Igbo people? Assuming Biafra becomes a country, do you think that it would be any different from the way Nigeria is ruled or the way Nigeria is? What makes you think so?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by Triple333: 4:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Nwachukwu! Umuchukwu!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by IVORY2009(m): 4:45am On Sep 27, 2016
GenBuhari:
He has to accept that his new home is in prison.

Its just for a time being!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Smiles At A Security Agent In Abuja Today by iconaus: 4:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Badguytinz:

I'm igbo by tribe, but I have to question somethings....First of all, I want to make it clear that i am being very literal and genuine in the questions I would be asking.
How is Nnamdi Kanu a leader?e.g what skills of his proves this? what has he done for the Igbo man? How has whatever he has been doing(then again I sincerely do not know) been of use to the Igbo community? Is Biafra the solution for the Igbo people? Assuming Biafra becomes a country, do you think that it would be any different from the way Nigeria is ruled or the way Nigeria is? What makes you think so?

Silly question. Co habit with people of the same value. We re different from Hausas that is why nigeria is not progressing. Get sense .

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo To Buhari: Tension Is Building, Let Compromised Polls Be Redone / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari / Senate Committee On Ethics Aborts Amaechi’s Screening - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.