Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious (39574 Views)

Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich / See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) / 11 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Car's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by pikin1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Naija no need car horn... we use our mouth.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by DIKEnaWAR: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ok
Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by bolt000(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
yaksdavirus:

Space booker association of Nigeria (Nairaland)
Oga mi, na buhari cause am o. As I no get 4g make i dae use my 3g dae book space b4 typing.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by yuncka: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol....

Abeg car horn is also for intimidation.....

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by Akalia(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
In my beloved country Nigeria car horn is a medium of passing messages across to people.
Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by Haphard(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
When traffic warder isn't passing ur side 4long, horn is also quite essential. while some taxi drivers also uses it to play keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by tansho(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
I guess cars were first invented in Nigeria... always proud of the negative

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by enigma2007(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
Haphard:
When traffic warder isn't passing ur side 4long, horn is also quite essential. while some taxi drivers also uses it to play keyboard.

You mean Danfo drivers? grin
Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by pippimp(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
yuncka:
Lol....

Abeg car horn is also for intimidation.....

Almost 20 years now and i've only used my horn maybe five times. In Germany, pressing your horn anyhow you like will most likely earn you a fine.

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by stagger: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Rhyming with the radio. I once saw one guy who was using his horn to synchronize with the beat of the song booming from his radio. Oh boy, what could be more annoying?

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by DAntivirus: 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Can horn or Car horn
Am I the only one who noticed?

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by amuokuko: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Also used to encourage ur neighbor who is yet to buy a car...
Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by lolamitayo: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Not only in Nigeria but the entire Africa.
Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by yuncka: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
pippimp:

Almost 20 years now and i've only used my horn maybe five times. In Germany, pressing your horn anyhow you like will most likely earn you a fine.

My brother U are very fortunate to reside in a sane society. Over here in Nigeria its very different...
few days ago I visited Magodo estate with a friend....can U believe they had sign posts warning drivers not to use horn in that area, but still drivers were use horns recklessly....

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by Gerrard59(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
The British man is right. You don't hoot the horn recklessly; thereby disturbing people everywhere. Including young children, the elderly and persons who want to have peace of mind.

There are places in the world where IF you hoot your horn, you get fined and arrested. Hopefully, a law will be enacted and enforced (our issue na enforcement) that will see reckless hooters arrested and their cars siezed.

....... And Nigerians wonder why there's a rise in mental and otological problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by pippimp(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
yuncka:

My brother U are very fortunate to reside in a sane society. Over here in Nigeria its very different...
few days ago I visited Magodo estate with a friend....can U believe they had sign posts warning drivers not to use horn in that area, but still drivers were use horns recklessly....

That is probably one of the biggest problems in Nigeria. There are no consequences for actions taken. This is why everyone feels they can do and say whatever they like. There is no point hoping and praying for a great nation when everyone does the things that brought the country to it's knees in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by therealchase(m): 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol...yea she just made it clear to him...#RealNigerian!
Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerians know nothing about notice pollution, they die from it, but it's ok, something must kill a man.
Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by kniru: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
oluchi ugwegbu...not surprised
GurlFriend:
The Royal Butler is a British man who teaches Victorian etiquette via his twitter handle. However, we are Nigerians and we will have none of it!! A Nigerian lady has a most hilarious response to his latest lesson. cheesy cheesy grin

See below. Who agrees with her?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/lmao-who-agrees-with-this-nigerians.html
Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by Olasco93: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
In the Eastern part of Nigeria, a Car horn form one Emeka is very useful in the Month of December, if you know what I mean.
Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by caprini1: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
one eediota just bought a tokunbo suv in my estate,and he comes home 1am everyday and start horning like kilode.At the last residence meeting I asked him if his phone is bad that he can't call his siblings that late in d night.....he said ,he's been trekking for 3years,how will neighbours know he's arrived,i gave up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by tmanis(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ayam a christian... I dont curse, but i give you baptism of horn....
Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by henrybomb(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Not in my country
GurlFriend:
The Royal Butler is a British man who teaches Victorian etiquette via his twitter handle. However, we are Nigerians and we will have none of it!! A Nigerian lady has a most hilarious response to his latest lesson. cheesy cheesy grin

See below. Who agrees with her?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/lmao-who-agrees-with-this-nigerians.html
Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by Oyimzy(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Only in Nigeria
Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by goldedprince: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
5. Signaling naija babes shocked
Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by smogup: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
caprini1:
one eediota just bought a tokunbo suv in my estate,and he comes home 1am everyday and start horning like kilode.At the last residence meeting I asked him if his phone is bad that he can't call his siblings that late in d night.....he said ,he's been trekking for 3years,how will neighbours know he's arrived,i gave up.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by electrokcoi(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na for ur country, if u drive along pH Aba road ur ear will never remain the same

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by obaival(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
It's for scaring off learners off the road.

Bia guy hw accident hv u cusd grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by HughWilliams: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
It is also to warn absent-minded pedestrians and bring them back to reality

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by sextrovert: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
we Nigerians that will not use the horn until we are about kissing the pedestrians....

It is in our blood
Re: This Nigerian's Response To British Man's Tweet About Car Horns Is Hilarious by uyisteven(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Gerrard59:
The British man is right. You don't hoot the horn recklessly; thereby disturbing people everywhere. Including young children, the elderly and persons who want to have peace of mind.

There are places in the world where IF you hoot your horn, you get fined and arrested. Hopefully, a law will be enacted and enforced (our issue na enforcement) that will see reckless hooters arrested and their cars siezed.

....... And Nigerians wonder why there's a rise in mental and otological problems.

The last time Naija(Lagos) did *No Horn Day*, o boi, see accidents....grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercedes C Class W202: The 3 Pointed Star Never Dies / 2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures / 5 Most Loved Car Brands In The World..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.