Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 (887 Views)

Ww3 Is Inevitable / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication / Death is Inevitable: Be Prepared! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by Simonwal: 6:00am On Oct 14, 2009
This lady,a devoted BORN-AGAIN has several relationship
in which all the brothers were asking for sex before the marriage
and she REFUSED which many of the relationshipS were broken
MEANING,the Brothers want her to be pregnant before going to Altar
SHE just Has another brother now, MUST SHE DO IT??
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by Kunbee: 6:04am On Oct 14, 2009
No she musnt due to the doctrines or her faith but as it seems no one wants to wait for her so the ball is in her court
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by Abuzola(m): 6:04am On Oct 14, 2009
No, its called fornication. Let her be chaste, God will help her, pre marital sex is frown by God
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 14, 2009
so the men were breaking up with her because of sex?

I doubt they'd have married her after the sex anyway.

And what kind of men is she attracting.

I guess their excuse is they want to be sure she's fertile.
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by Abuzola(m): 6:07am On Oct 14, 2009
Don't give the devil a chance, what if they just used you and dump you, be wise
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by Kunbee: 6:12am On Oct 14, 2009
Abuzola:

Abuzola:

No, its called fornication. Let her be chaste, God will help her, pre marital sex is frown by God

For once i give u a standing ovation
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by posakosa(m): 6:19am On Oct 14, 2009
she probably has a bad attitude, has nothing to do with sex.
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by Simonwal: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2009
posakosa:

she probably has a bad attitude, has nothing to do with sex.
She is refined and has good heart
but the problem is those brothers want her to be pregnant
and thereafter go to alter.
COULD SHE TAKE IT AS HER OWN FATE?
MAY SHE WAIT TILL 40,
AND DECIDE WHAT TO DO
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by candylips(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2009
i wish her good luck
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by posakosa(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2009
I know of a woman who got married at 40 and gave birth that same year. Although not a virgin, was celibate until marriage. But you must have LOTS of faith to do so.

So yes, with God anything is possible.
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by VortexTM: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2009
I don't think the problem is with her choosing to be celibate or not. It may have more to do with the level of determination to maintain it for 39 years! That alone is enough to scare a lot of guys.

Wouldn't put it past someone like that to draw up a timetable of when to 'do it' as well as  prepare a blueprint of 'appropriate style(s)' for 'it'.

So, the brothers may actually have respected her resolve but still chose to walk because they weren't quite impressed with how it was going to be 'after'.

Come to think of it, how many of us are ready to leave the rest of their lives with someone whose  'prim and proper' conduct is a constant reminder of your 'unworthiness'? Let her recheck her attitude and she just might clinch it before she gets to the big 4-0.

All that aside, I actually don't see what the big fuss is all about getting married. You can be unmarried and still live a fulfilled life!
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by wirinet(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2009
39, and still a virgin? wow,

You need to get pragmatic and do something before it is too late. You should realize your biological clock is ticking fast and your shelf life is 11 years give and take a couple of years. If you do not want a sarah-like miracle ( and there had been very few since sarah). You better dump start doing what a woman is built for.

I just must tell you that practically, men are not looking for virgins any more, they are looking for a suitable companion who can make them remain indoors.
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by Playboy2(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2009
Abuzola:

Abuzola:

Am i seeing clearly or what ? Abuzola ?
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by huxley(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2009
tpia.:

so the men were breaking up with her because of sex?

I doubt they'd have married her after the sex anyway.

And what kind of men is she attracting.

I guess their excuse is they want to be sure she's fertile.

The men would have found just what a lousy lover she is and would have left her. Sex, lovemaking and the maintenance of a relationship is a skill - you get good at it by being more involved with it.

Only a desperate man would want to associate with her now.
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2009
eya i just pity her now u know,its only GOD that can help her now cos she wont really find a good one, most f the men coming would either be divocee,widower, older bachelors with differnt curses around thier neck,due to how they've dealth with ladies badly in the past, ,and maybe some that are not even really good sexually
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
and why is are people applauding ABUZOLA,hes still doing his jihad,and he has never for once supported fornication and other illegal act,hes simply telling u from ISLAM point of veiw that FORNICATION is prohibited
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by skfa1: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
Abuzola:

Abuzola:

Ehennnnnn , na u talk like this? Jesus christ is still alive, ope ni fun oluwa  cheesy  cheesy

Infact eyin oluwa logo cheesy
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by olabowale(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2009
jesus of the bible has nothing to do with what abuzola said. its called islam. its better that you takbir; Allahu Akbar, not what you said., skfa1
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by bawomolo(m): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2009
a virgin at 39?

does her kitten stink or repel men? something aint right here.
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by Kunbee: 4:47am On Oct 15, 2009
skfa1:

Ehennnnnn , na u talk like this? Jesus christ is still alive, ope ni fun oluwa  cheesy  cheesy

Infact eyin oluwa logo cheesy

Ogo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by lightwalk(m): 6:00am On Oct 15, 2009
@Poster: Of course no,
@uplawal: wetin abuzola do you
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2009
i dnt av anything against my BRO ABUZOLA,am only saying u people are hypocritically praising him
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by lightwalk(m): 12:54am On Oct 16, 2009
hmm
Re: Sex Is Inevitable Now: I'm 39 by Kunbee: 2:14am On Oct 16, 2009
I wish i understood too

(1) (Reply)

Man Fainted After Hearing Prophecy. / Rambo In The Bible! / Frequent Flogging Of Kids Does It Help In Discipling Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.